I know it's tacky but the ambassador wanted me there.
虽然很俗 但大使邀请我去
I am sure that counts as an alibi?
这算是我的不在场证明吧
You said you found hieroglyphs in his chest.
你说在他胸腔内找到象形文字
I would like to see them.
我想看看
An expert from the Jeffersonian is studying them.
杰斐逊实验室的专家正在研究
I am one of the foremost scholars on ancient hieroglyphs.
我是古代象形文字权威学者之一
These are incomplete.
这些字不完整
We know. They are remnants from the paintings
这是在装红宝石的盒子上
On the box that contained the ruby.
彩画的残余
This is a signature.
这是签名
This is a message from the Pharaoh's wife.
这是法老王妻子写的一条留言
Ah a note from his mom.
他妈妈的留言
Yes exactly.
是
"My heart bleeds. For my guiltless son. "
我的心在滴血 为我无罪之子
Guiltless.
无罪
She didn't think that Anok killed his brother Meti?
她认为阿诺克没有杀他的兄弟麦提
Look no mother wants to believe
没有母亲愿意相信
Her son is guilty of murder.
自己儿子是杀人犯
That hasn't changed in 3 000 years.
这观念3000年来都没变
This could change history.
这能改变历史
We now have the ability to determine Meti's cause of death.
我们现在能鉴定麦提的死因了
I can have his remains brought
我可以把他的遗体
From the Natural History Museum in New York.
从纽约国家历史博物馆内取出来
I would like to assist. Of course.
我愿意协助 当然
Whoa whoa how's that gonna help us catch Kaswell's killer?
这能帮我们抓杀凯斯文的凶手吗
Well it won't but it could exonerate Anok.
不能 但这可以帮阿诺克脱罪
There can be no time limit for justice Booth.
公正是没有时间限制的 布斯
Bones Dr. Kaswell's killer is out there now.
骨头 杀害凯斯文博士的凶手还没有抓到
We're running out of suspects.
我们要继续审问嫌犯
You'll do it Booth. You always do.
一会再审 布斯 你一向可以
I'll call New York.
我去纽约方面
Hey boss.
你好 局长
How's the case going?
案子进行得怎样
Not solved yet.
还没解决
But uh you're not here for that are you?
你不是为这来的吧
I just wanted to say you're doing a great job.
我想说你工作很出色
Truly exceptional work.
表现杰出
Sir if we would just kill the compliments
如果我们能跳过这些恭维话
And just say what's on your mind I'd appreciate that.
开门见山 我会很感激
Right.
好吧
Let's drop the agent/boss thing for a minute.
我们暂且放下职位差异
Sure.
好
It's been a while since I've met someone
我遇到那个人一段时间了
You know special.
那个特别的人
And uh oh hell
而且
I just don't want to make a fool out of myself
我不想自欺欺人
If Temperance is only going out with me 'cause I'm the boss.
坦普瑞是否仅因我是上司而和我出去
Right.
好
Listen sir Bones doesn't feel the pressure to act or do
局长 骨头行事不受压力影响
Or say anything that she doesn't want to.
她不会做或说自己不喜欢的事
And no one no one can make her.
她不会受他人控制
That what makes her... Bones.
她独♥立♥自主
Okay thanks really.
好 太感谢了
No problem.
没事
Listen next time you're at the Founding Fathers
下次你到国父餐厅吃饭
You should try the meatloaf with the egg.
试试烤肉卷配鸡蛋
You'll like it. It tastes nothing like a human eye.
你会喜欢的 味道绝对不像人眼
Maybe we missed particulates from the
也许在木乃伊的亚麻布上
Killer on the mummy's linen wrapping.
我们遗漏了凶手留下的微粒
He was found in a dumpster
他是在垃圾箱里找到的
So he'd be covered in particulates.
所以他身上都是微粒
Yes but we'd be looking for something non-dumpster related.
如果我们发现和垃圾无关的东西呢
Of course.
当然
Never give up.
永不放弃
Was I too hard on Lance?
我对兰斯太严格了吗
Focus Daisy.
集中精力 黛西
Okay but you're a man.
好 你也是男人
Lance is so cute isn't he?
兰斯很可爱吧
Yeah that'd be a question for a woman.
这应该是问女人的问题吧
I mean someone that cute isn't malicious. He can't be.
那么可爱的人不会是坏人 他不会的
You really don't need me for this conversation do you?
你其实不需要我回答的吧
Oh wait wait wait. I think I found something here.
等等 我想我有发现了
A probative particulate?
能作为证据的微粒吗
No a grease spot.
不 是油印
Most likely a fingerprint.
多半是指纹
Ooh what's this?
这是什么
What does it look like?
这像什么
An egg.
鸡蛋
And when was the last time you recently talked about an egg?
你上次是什么时候提到鸡蛋的
Well he asked me what was good to eat
他问我吃什么好
And I mentioned that you liked the meatloaf.
我说你喜欢吃烤肉卷
Stop right there.
停
You said you weren't going to talk
你说过不会谈论我
About me and you talked about me.
但你谈了
But I... I didn't mean to talk about you.
但我不是故意的
I told him I didn't want to.
我告诉他我不想说的
But you know I like that story
但 我喜欢这故事
And I guess it just popped out.
就脱口而出了
Popped out? I don't need Hacker
脱口而出 我不想哈克
Knowing about my mother's meatloaf.
知道我妈妈的肉卷
Why are you so upset?
你为什么生气
Because... what goes on between us is ours.
因为我们之间的话专属于我们俩
Come on Booth
好了 布斯
You must've told a lot of people the meatloaf story right?
你肯定告诉很多人肉卷的故事了吧
So I got a print off the linen.
我在亚麻布上找到指纹了
Had your people run it through the database.
在数据库里核对了
You get a name? Yeah Alexander Wheaton.
你找到对应的人了吗 是 亚历山大·维顿
The director of Roman antiquities.
罗马馆的馆长
You want evidence?
你要证据吧
We found your evidence.
我们找到了你的证据
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐
I didn't kill Dr. Kaswell.
我没杀凯斯文博士
You were in the building Dr. your
你当时在那里 博士
Fingerprint was on the priceless mummy.
你的指纹在那无价的木乃伊上
Well there's been some kind of mistake.
这一定是哪出错了
I would never have touched something that valuable
没戴手套 我不会碰那些贵重物品
Without being gloved and Leslie would never have allowed it.
莱斯利也不会允许的
Wait a minute
等等
I know what happened.
我知道是怎么了
Hmm okay.
说
So what happened Doc? I'm waiting; I'm all ears.
那天发生什么了 博士 我洗耳恭听
I did go to see her that night.
那天晚上 我是去找过她
I'd been a jerk jealous about her getting the grant money.
我以前犯傻 嫉妒她拿到那笔资金
We'd been friends for years; I wanted to apologize.
我们是多年的朋友 我想向她道歉
We made up and she wanted to show me Anok
于是我们和好了 她想给我看阿诺克
You know scientist to scientist.
科学家之间的交流
She opened Anok's coffin and the mummy slipped.
她打开棺木 那木乃伊就滑了出来
I reached out to stop it.
我伸手去扶
It was just a reflex.
那只不过是条件反射
Did she show you the CAT scans?
她给你看了造影扫描结果吗
Yes.
看了
But she swore me to secrecy.
但她要我发誓保密
It was such an important find
那可是项相当重大的发现
I wasn't going to betray her trust.
我不会背弃她的信任
Right then after you saw them the mummy vanishes
你看过他们之后 那木乃伊就不见了
With your fingerprint your friend dies
只剩你的指纹 和你死去的朋友
And these scans they just disappeared.
而那些扫描结果 也跟着消失了
No the scans were in her notes.
不 扫描结果在她的笔记里
She showed them to me before she submitted them.
她在提交前给我看过
The scans that were supposed to be
扫描结果本应该交给
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表