Right. Gonna be hard getting fingerprints off that.
对 很难获取指纹
Hello.
你好
Can I offer you
您要点什么
juice cookies?
果汁 饼干
Uh perhaps a nice serotonin reuptake inhibitor?
还是5羟色胺再吸收抑制剂呢
Oh thank you but I just ate.
谢谢 我刚吃过了
Hi. I'm Dr. Phillip Womack.
你好 我是菲利普·沃马克医生
I am Dr. Temperance Brennan.
我是坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩博士
Temperance would be fine.
叫我坦普瑞斯就可以了
Beautiful name.
好名字
Unfortunately most of the patients here
可惜的是 这里的患者
don't exhibit much temperance.
不太可爱
Hence the need to fill them with drugs.
需要药物的治疗
Well I would probably medicate as well
如果整天和精神病医师在一起
If I was forced to interact with psychiatrists
我可能也需要服药了
all day. No offence.
开玩笑 别见怪
Well none taken.
没关系
Ours is a subjective profession
我们这个职业主观性地
that often marginalizes the importance
忽视了经验数据的
of empirical data.
重要性
It is refreshing to meet a psychiatrist
还是第一次见到
with such a grounded perspective.
持这种基本观点的精神病医师
Hmm.
是吗
But I assure you we have been getting very good results
但我敢说我们在精神药理学
with psychopharmacology
和电休克疗法方面
as well as electroconvulsive therapy.
研究出了一定的成果
Perhaps you'd like to see?
你想看看吗
I would enjoy that immensely.
荣幸之至
Who knows? I may be able
知道吗 我会
to convert you to the wonders
让你看到
of psychiatry.
精神病学的奇观
Hello Phillip.
你好 菲利普
I see you've met Dr. Brennan. Yes.
你和布雷纳恩博士在一起 是的
Where were you two going?
你们要去哪里
Dr. Womack was going to show me around.
沃马克医生想带我到处走走
I don't know if now is the time Phillip.
不知道现在是否合适 菲利普
Lloyd is distributing medication.
劳埃德正在发药
Yes of course.
是的 没错
I should assist.
我该去帮忙了
Perhaps later Temperance?
回见 坦普瑞斯
I'd like that.
好的
Did Phillip try to cure you of anything?
他是不是想给你进行治疗
He's a patient?
他是患者吗
For almost six years now.
在这里已经六年了
Believe it or not he came a long way
信不信由你 在这次妄想症之前
before plateauing with this delusion.
他的病情有所缓解
I thought we had quite a lot in common.
我想我们有很多共同点
Hey Lloyd. That's right.
劳埃德 是的
Did you find cause of death?
找到死因了吗
Looks like the victim
看起来受害者
was struck in the frontal bone by
前额骨好像
a weapon approximately two centimeters in diameter.
被一个直径两厘米武器袭击
Possibly the same object that struck him in the ribs.
与袭击他肋骨的物体极为相似
Okay so we've got a fracture to the forehead...
那么前额受到骨折
And a Colles fracture on the right distal radius.
而且右侧末梢部出现科雷氏骨折
All delivered by an invisible heavenly lance.
都是被看不见的神奇的矛状器具袭击
If it was invisible it struck with a mighty force.
如果是无形的 它一定需要很强的力量
What if despite her insanity
如果这样 尽管她精神错乱
what the young woman saw was in fact evil?
难道那女孩看到的 真是恶魔吗
So you do believe in the Devil.
难道你相信魔鬼
As I said.
正如我说的那样
No you told me what your religion says.
不 你说的是你的宗教所信仰的
I know shaitan to be real.
我相信撒旦是存在的
I've been in his presence.
他每天都出现
I look into his eyes every day.
而我看着他的眼睛
I should put my efforts towards identifying the weapon.
我应该尽力找出凶器
Yes.
是的
That would be good.
这样很好
Jung believed
荣格说过
that art provides an insight into the unconscious.
艺术能够培养出潜在的洞察力
Yeah. No I know the drill.
我知道那个训练
I assisted an art therapist in college.
我在学校曾做过艺术疗法专家的助理
You can take one look at
比如说 你看
Van Gogh's Starry Night
梵高的繁星之夜
the dark blues and the violent brushstrokes.
表现出暗蓝的星空和暴烈的笔触
It's no wonder he killed himself after painting it.
难怪画完之后他要自杀
But Neviah's work seems conflicted.
但是娜维娅的作品似乎有些矛盾
The central image is straight out of Hieronymus Bosch
画的核心意向完全出自希罗尼穆斯·波希
but the background is full of warm
背景色调却是温暖
and vibrant colors.
而亮丽的色彩
And her brushstrokes are calm.
而且她的笔触是平静的
There's no turmoil
她的画里面没有
or rage in her work.
躁动和愤怒
It could indicate a cold measured person
它象征着一个冷静 慎重的人
disconnected from an emotional life
脱离她情绪化的生活
that's too painful to confront.
因太痛苦而无法面对
Hold on.
等等
This is weird.
奇怪
The topography of the paint is
这幅油画的表面
Unusually thick right here.
看起来很厚重
This could mean that there's
也许
something underneath the image.
画里有画
Sometimes when an artist bowdlerizes their own work
有时画家会修改自己的作品
infrared refrectography can show us
红外线可以显示出
what's under that top coat of paint.
这幅厚重外套下面的画
That's uh... that's one of the nurses
那是 那是医院的
from the hospital.
一名护士
He's a demon.
一个恶魔
Who has just killed the Devil.
是他杀死了魔鬼
Neal Lowery.
尼尔·劳瑞
I don't think you need Jung to figure this one out.
我想你不需要荣格来表明真♥相♥
Hold up Lloyd!
停一下 劳埃德
There Lloyd. How's it going? Hey.
你好 劳埃德 还好吗
Turn off your vehicle?
能关掉引擎吗
Sure.
当然
What are you doing here?
来这里干吗
Checking out security tapes
查查当天的录像带
to see if Neal vamoosed through the front door?
看尼尔是否从前门溜走吗
You recognize this picture?
认识这张画吗
You're not seriously treating this as evidence are you?
你们不会把这个当证据吧
What was your relationship with Neal Lowery?
你和尼尔·劳瑞是什么关系
I was nice to the guy. That's my job.
我对他很好 那是我的工作
Look I'dI'd like to go home. No no no.
我得回家了 不 等等
You mind popping your trunk?
介意打开后备箱吗
What?
干什么
No not unless you have a search warrant
不 除非你有搜查证
which I'm guessing you don't.
否则你没权搜查
Really? Look at this here. Excuse me Bones.
是吗 看这里 请让一下 骨头
See? "All visitors and employees agree
看到了吗 所有来访者和雇员
"To vehicle search upon entry and exit."
车辆进出都要接受检查
So we don't need one. Right Bones?
所以 不需要那个 是吗
We don't need one. Excuse me.
抱歉请配合
Let me just grab that for you.
我先拔掉钥匙
You stay nice and comfy in your chair there.
老实待在车里
We found evidence of gangrene between Neal's toes.
我们在尼奥的脚趾间发现坏疽
He was injecting something there.
他曾经在那里注射过药物
It's common practice for heroin addicts.
就是所谓的海♥洛♥因♥
Hey Bones look at this.
骨头 看这里
Guy's got his own personal dojo back here.
这里有他的双节棍
Those appear to be the same diameter
看起来与尼尔头骨骨裂处
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表