and purveyor of Fiestaware.
爱好狂和供应商
So the phone records indicate
你的通话清单上记录着
that you called Mr. Murphy several times
在墨菲先生遇害的前几天里
during the days leading up to his death.
你给他打过几次电♥话♥
Someone on the Fiesta message board
菲奥特留言板上有人发帖子说
mentioned Murphy scored the mother lode
墨菲几年前在跳蚤市场
at a flee market a few years back
斩获了小精灵的母板
He only bought it for twelve bucks.
他当时只花了十二块钱
I was trying to see if he'd sell.
我想问问他卖♥♥不卖♥♥
Last time you contacted him was on April 29--
你最后一次联♥系♥他是在4月29日
the day he was assaulted--
也就是他遭到袭击的同一天
so you have an alibi for that?
怎么样 你有不在场证明吗
I went to talk to him.
我去找他谈了
I was going to give him 50 grand.
我原打算给他五万块
I mean he didn't even appreciate the gnome.
要知道 他一点都不珍惜这个小精灵
He was insane.
他是个疯子
So what-- what did you attack him
所以...你就拿了把菜刀还是砍刀
with a kitchen knife or a machete?
攻击了他
No.
不
No he saw.
没有 它作证
I pushed the guy
我只是推了那家伙一把
and I took the gnome that's all.
拿走了小精灵 就这样
You expect him to answer Rocky?
你指望它能回答问题 洛奇
He already did.
它已经回答了
He said "Shut up and get a lawyer."
他说 闭嘴 找个律师
Smart.
聪明啊
Smart gnome.
聪明的小精灵
I need more.
证据还不够
Come on Caroline we got this guy.
拜托 卡罗琳 我们逮着这家伙了
Cause of death means motive opportunity.
死亡原因 行凶手法 作案动机 犯案时机
What caused the hacks to the skull?
头颅砍伤是怎么来的
We don't know.
我们不知道
Well he died of starvation anyway.
反正他是饿死的
The assault caused him to starve.
凶手迫使他挨饿而亡
Still manslaughter. Which will get tossed
还是过失杀人罪 如果我就带着这些上庭
if all I have in court is this.
无疑会被驳回
If it's gonna be your last case together
若这是你们最后一次合作办案
then do it properly.
那就认真办
It's not our last case.
这不是我们最后一案
We'll be back in a year.
一年后我们就回来了
Tight as a drum
查的滴水不漏
that's what I want.
这才是我要的
And trust me the way you two are running from each other
听我一言 你们这样彼此分开
you'd better be damn sure of these little
最好有把握你俩的小旅行
trips you're taking.
是值得的
If Angela was going to the Maluku Islands I'd go.
要是安琪拉去马鲁古群岛 我肯定去
Even if it meant you becoming a pearl diver?
哪怕要你变成潜水采珠者
Hey even if it meant my having to listen to Daisy.
哪怕要我听黛西唠叨也成
So what I should just go?
那你是说 我应该去
I shouldust give up my career and my life
我应该抛开我的事业 生活
and my friends and my practice and go to Indonesia?
朋友 业务 义无反顾地去印度尼西亚
Hey I'm about to risk dismemberment
我正要冒着被肢解的危险
just to impress my scary father-in-law.
就为让我那可怕的岳父大人有个好印象
How are you going to get past the dogs?
你要怎么对付那些狗
I don't know.
不知道
How are you going to start the car?
你要怎么发动汽车
I don't know.
不知道
How are you going to get the car through the gate?
你要怎么让车通过大门
I don't know.
不知道
How are you going to evade the angry bikers?
你要怎么躲过那些凶神恶煞的摩托党
Oh I haven't got a clue.
完全没想好
Okay good plan. What do I do?
好计划啊 我要干什么
Survive and tell the story of my love.
做幸存者 把哥的传说传颂世人
This wall is high.
墙很高
Nah. No problemo.
不成问题
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What happened?
怎么了
Just gravity.
地心吸力
Dogs in twenty o'clock.
左后方有狗
A test? Really?
考验我吗 你不是吧
You could have done this by yourself.
这事儿你自己可以搞定
Oh sure I could
当然我可以
but family's about doing things together.
但家人就是要甘苦与共
So you sicced dogs on me for nothing?
你没事就放狗咬我?
Well not exactly
也不完全是
but we should really get going.
不过咱们真该走了
Wow. For real?
没开玩笑吧
Okay yeah.
出发吧
What do I do?
我该怎么办
It's been my experience
以我的经验来看
if you drive at 'em
如果咱直接对着他们开
people lear out the way.
他们会主动让路的
The gate!
门还关着
What about the gate?
怎么办
It was built to keep people out.
别怕 这门只防得住从外面来的
They are so gonna chase us.
他们必然要追杀我们了
Lock the gate!
锁门
You been here all night?
你在这儿待了一整夜吗
Wha-- is it morning?
什么 已经是早上了吗
Yes.
是啊
I've been here all night.
那我的确在这儿待了一整夜
You find anything new?
有什么新发现吗
Yes.
有的
These marks weren't caused by a hatchet or a knife.
这些痕迹不是短斧或小刀造成的
The direction of force is opposite
施力的方向
to the direction of impact.
同撞击方向相反
What would do that? A propeller.
那是什么造成的 螺旋桨
So he walked into a plane?
他撞到飞机了吗
No. A fan.
不是飞机 是风扇
The crime scene is full of fans.
犯罪现场有很多风扇
Are you really leaving the Jeffersonian?
你真的打算离开杰斐逊实验室吗
Yes. For a year.
是的 只离开一年
I can provide you with a list of forensic anthropologists
我可以为你推荐一些其他的法医人类学家
who can do this job.
他们都能胜任这份工作
No Dr. Brennan.
不 布纳恩博士
You can provide me with a list of forensic anthropologists.
你可以推荐别人 但没人能取代你
I don't know what that means.
我不明白你的意思
I think we got all the fans.
所有的风扇都在这儿了
I really am sorry about leaving you there.
我很抱歉 把你一人落在那儿
No problem.
没关系
Mr. Adventure can take care of himself.
冒险王能照顾好自己
Plus Daisy rewarded me
其次 因为我的勇敢
handsomely for my bravery.
黛西大大的奖励了我
Oh dude.
行啊 老兄
Yes I am the dude.
我是挺行的
She still going?
她还是决定要走吗
Yeah.
是的
Angela's program recognized this as the one area
安琪拉用计算机程序测出
of the apartment that was the most cared for.
这个区域是使用率最高的
These must have been an escape valve for him
这里就像是他的安全阀
images of a life outside of here
他通过阅读了解外面的世界
where he wasn't tormented by his compulsion and agoraphobia.
还能免除强迫症和空间恐惧症的折磨
Hey.
看这个
We found your fingerprints on the fan.
我们在风扇上找到了你的指纹
I was in love with Tim.
我曾经很爱他
When was the last time you guys were together?
你们最后一次在一起是什么时候
Over a year.
一年多以前了
I thought if I could just get him out of that apartment
我原以为 要是我能让他走出那个房♥间
maybe if the sun hit his face
能让他感受到太阳的温暖
he would change
他的病就会变好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表