On the day that she was murdered.
她就是当天被杀害的
Did your witness tell you what we were arguing about?
你的目击证人有没有告诉你我们为何争执
You were trying
你试图
To buy video footage Ursula had taken of you
买♥♥下乌苏拉拍到的
Illegally dumping toxic waste.
你非法倾弃有毒废料的视频
She thought she had real footage of a ufo
她自以为拍到的是UFO
So unfortunately for you she didn't give it up.
所以 很不幸 她不肯卖♥♥给你
I work for a major corporation
我的公♥司♥
That's just signed a billion- dollar deal with the mexicans.
我刚跟墨西哥人签下一桩十亿美元的大买♥♥卖♥♥
You think you can extradite me?
你认为单凭这个能把我拿获归案吗
Take your best shot.
尽管放马过来吧
Here comes something.
有新发现
What's it say?
怎么说
It says that Innatron
资料上说内创化工
Contracts its waste disposal to an independent contractor.
将其废品处理签给了一个独♥立♥承包商
Is it owned by a shell company?
是归一家控股公♥司♥所有吗
Norte Domesticas yes.
没错 北德公♥司♥
Well you know we'll get D.C. on it
回去再拿这家公♥司♥的搜查令
But I'm going to tell you right now
反正我现在就已经
I already know who owns that shell company.
知道这个空壳公♥司♥是谁的了
Rachel adams? Yep.
雷切亚当吗 对
Innatron pays the shell company
内创化工向这个空壳公♥司♥
Hundreds and thousands of dollars
投入大笔资金
To get rid of the waste and rachel and her crew
来解决掉这些废料 而雷切带着手下
They just dump it in the desert and they pocket the money.
把废料倒进沙漠 然后将钱纳入囊中
Well Ursula Lapine thinks
乌苏拉却自以为
She's photographing extraterrestrial contact
拍到了天外来客
They catch her she ends up dead.
外星人抓住了她 结果她死了
Well why would she turn down the money in the diner
那么 她为什么没在饭店把钱收了
Then agree to meet out in the desert?
却同意在沙漠里见面呢
Perhaps that's where they agreed to swap the video for the money.
也许他们决定在那里把录像毁掉
I guess.
有可能
Oh you say "yeah I guess " but you mean
你说"有可能" 但你其实在说
"I don't think so."
"我才不信"
Rachel lives in Juarez.
雷切住在华雷斯城
I mean she could get herself an untraceable gun
她大可以在十五分钟之内弄到一把
What in like 15 minutes?
高级手♥枪♥
Instead she shows up with a homemade zip gun?
相反 她却弄了一把自治弹簧枪吗
That doesn't make sense.
不合情理啊
Right?
对吧
Hodgins.
哈金斯
Hodgins.. Oh hey dr. Brennan.
哈金斯 布纳恩博士
No Hodgins it's not me.
哈金斯 不是我要找你
It's Booth. Okay listen.
是布斯 听着
Hodgins could we just focus on the ball bearings?
哈金斯 将调查注意力转向滚珠
Yeah. What about them? Could you trace them
好 要我做什么 你能否追查到
To innatron? No.
内创化工 不能
Well how can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
Because they're obsolete.
因为这些球弹太过时了
They were manufactured in the '40s and the '50s.
它们是四五十年代的产品
For what? Roller skates
用于什么呢 溜冰鞋
Fishing reels yo-yos turntables.
鱼竿滑轮 溜溜球 轮盘
Toys?!
玩具
Hey I'm just closing up.
我正要关门呢
I turned off the grill about a half an hour ago.
我半个小时之前就把铁板烧炉关了
Oh we uh... no we're not here to eat blaine.
我们才不是来吃饭的
Any of these work back here?
后边这些东西还能用吗
Yeah.
能
The disruptor there from gamma-gamma six.
那把裂解枪来自伽玛γ-6星球
Why isn't this solar system working?
他的太阳系模型怎么不转了呢
'cause it's 60 years old.
它都已经六十岁了
What-what is with you people?
你们想怎么样
Well we uh... You overheard Rachel
我们... 你偷听到雷切
Offering payoff money didn't you Blaine?
想收买♥♥乌苏拉的录像 对吧
What? No. I didn't.
什么? 我才没有
You told us you had to ask them to keep it down.
你说过你是还去劝架
How come you don't interrupt Bones?
你怎么不打断她呢
I'm a gentlemen. How much did you...
我很绅士 你打算出...
How much did Rachel offer?
雷切打算出多少钱
Ten grand? 20?
一万? 两万?
But Ursula thought
但是乌苏拉以为
That she had proof of alien life.
自己拍到了外星人
How much did she ask for? A million bucks?
她开价多少 一百万吗
Hey you can't just take stuff like that.
你不能就这么把东西拿走
You need a warrant.
你们得拿搜查令来
I'll get a warrant. Oh no no no.
我会去拿的 不必了
We don't need a warrant.
我们不需要搜查令
We're just playing.
我们只是拿着玩玩
Yeah like the sign says.
对吧 就像上边写的
I figure what happens
我估计事情是这样的
Is you told ursula you could get her millions.
你答应给乌苏拉一百万
You arranged to... Yeah you arranged to meet
你安排... 你安排在沙漠里和她会面 告诉
Out in the desert told her to bring the video
让她拿上录像
You'd bring the buyer. He's trying to take your credit.
你会把买♥♥家带去 他想抢你的功劳
Eh he's just talkative.
他不过是鹦鹉学舌
Can you hand me those ball bearings there will you?
把那些球弹递给我
Look at that.
看看
They seem to fit perfectly. Come on
正好能对上 拜托
That's just a toy you couldn't hurt a flea with that.
那就是个玩具 连只苍蝇都打不死
Yes that would be the murder weapon.
好 它就是凶器
Hey hey I got my rights.
我可是有人♥权♥的
You got the right to shut the hell up Blaine.
你只有权闭上你的破嘴
Killing that poor crazy woman for her video.
杀了一个疯癫的穷女人就为了她的录像带
Yeah by the way that video
对了 顺便告诉你 那个录影带
It was hid down her throat on a thread
被她含在喉咙里
Of dental floss
用线绑在牙上
You moron.
你个白♥痴♥
He is a moron.
他就是个白♥痴♥
You are definitely a moron!
你是个大白♥痴♥
Well not literally figuratively.
不是字面上的 是比喻的
It's very satisfying to use an insulting colloquialism
用粗话感觉真爽
Even when it isn't accurate.
即便形容得不准确
Right it's even better when they resist arrest
当他们拒捕的时候感觉更好
And you get to hit them.
还可以狠揍他们
I don't know. Yeah I think so.
我不知道 会吧
So do you feel better?
你感觉好点了吗
Being open about our relationship?
公开我们的关系吗
Yeah. Yeah you bet.
没错 感觉好多了
You know it's over between hodgins and me.
我和哈金斯已经结束了
I mean you believe that now right?
你相信我们结束了 对吧
I think everything is always more complicated than it looks.
我觉得事情都比表象复杂很多
I am telling you mister it's not.
我跟你讲 先生 没那么复杂
Like Dr. Branne always said
正如布纳恩博士常说的
no use jumping to conclusions
在所有证据都浮出水面之前
Before all the evidence is in.
别妄下结论
Quite a show huh?
精彩一幕 对吧
Shouldn't we get going home?
我们是不是该回家了啊
Come on bones how many times do you get a chance
拜托 骨头 我们有几何
To check out a desert sky?
能欣赏沙漠的夜空
I've been in the desert many times.
我经常到沙漠里来
Though usually I'm digging in the ground
不过通常是在挖地
Not looking up.
不是看天
Now's your chance to look up.
现在你有机会往天上看了
So look up.
那就往天上看
But it's ridiculous to think
但是如果认为
There's anything on this planet worth seeing
在地球上没用有什么事情
which merits crossing what are literally astronomical distances.
追古溯今更值得学习的了
Maybe aliens are anthropologists?
也许外星人都是人类学家
Maybe they just want to study our religion
也许他们只想学习我们的风俗
And sex and... love
性和 爱
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表