Guess she switched sides.
她转型成功了
Did you ever see her with a man
你看见过她和一个
Approximately five five 260 pounds?
高五尺五 重两百六磅的男人在一起吗
Is Meg all right?
梅格怎么了
She's dead.
她死了
That might help you know
这样能不能
Jog your memory a little bit there.
帮你唤醒记忆
Oh man. Yeah. Sure.
天哪 当然
Um let's see.
让我想想
There was one guy.
是有一个男人
Yes?
还有呢
Glasses?
他戴眼镜吗
I don't know. You tell us.
这可是要问你啊
Big of course.
他很胖
And short.
也很矮
Meg bought him a bacon burger and some cake.
梅格给他买♥♥了培根汉堡和蛋糕
The guy loved cake just like Meg used to.
他很爱吃蛋糕 跟梅格以前一样
She must've fed him six pieces devil's food.
他一气吃了六块 那可是垃圾食品
Right. Great. Do you got a name?
好的 很好 你记得他名字吗
Sorry. Did he kill her?
不记得 是他杀了她吗
Well he's dead too.
他也死了
Yeah. He had a goatee.
对了 他留着山羊胡
Oh wait. Hugo.
等等 雨果
She called him Hugo.
她叫他雨果
Hugo. Great. Thank you.
雨果 很好 谢谢
Sure. Yeah.
不客气
Sorry about Meg.
我为梅格深表遗憾
We should see if there are any Hugos
该查查那房♥产中介名单上
On the real estate agent's list.
有没有人叫雨果
Yeah well she hasn't given me the list yet.
她还没给我那个名单
Well maybe she had a reason not to.
也许她想刻意隐瞒什么
That's exactly what I was thinking. Look at that huh?
我也这么想 看我家老爷子
They like him.
她们好喜欢他
Well you know he never had any problems with the ladies.
我爷爷总是很有女人缘
We should get him home.
该带他回家了
No no. Let's just uh
不要 我们就
Give him a second there huh?
就再让他再玩会儿吧
He's having a good time right?
他看起来好开心
No rush.
不急
Mr. Fileman
范曼先生
I didn't expect to see you here.
没想到你也会来
Katie said she was going to see
凯蒂说她要来见你
you and suggested I come along.
她让我也一起过来
Did you bring the list of people
名单带来了吗
who had access to the house?
有权出入那所房♥子的人
Yes I did.
带来了
Right. What's he doing here?
很好 他来干什么
Uh he can't sell his house
只要那房♥子还是犯罪现场
As long as it's a crime scene.
他就不能将其出♥售♥
Neither can you.
你也不能
That was nasty.
太糟糕了
But it's true. Look the bank
但那是事实 银行威胁说要
Is threatening to foreclose
取消赎回权
you know like this is my fault.
就像这一切都是我的过错
I can't lose my house before I have a chance to sell.
我不能就平白无故地失去这所房♥子
Katie said you could help.
凯蒂说你们可以帮忙
I'm sorry but it's an active crime scene.
我很抱歉 但是那里还是犯罪现场
My wife and I built that house together.
这所房♥子是我和妻子亲手所建
After she died I couldn't get any work.
她去世之后 我一直找不到工作
21 years as a master carpenter you know?
我已经干了二十一年的高级木工
Means nothing.
还是一文不值
How is that fair?
这公平吗
If you could just
请你们签署一份申请
Sign a request for a stay of foreclosure for unforeseen circumstances
同意在政♥府♥调查时
Like a government investigation.
让范曼先生继续保留房♥屋赎回权
I brought the form agent Booth.
我把表格带来了 布斯探员
This isn't a very long list.
这份名单不是很长啊
Not a very good market.
销♥售♥淡季
Hugo Tucker.
雨果·塔克
Hugo Tucker. Tucker.
雨果·塔克 塔克
Uh would he happen to have been uh overweight
这个塔克 是不是很胖
Goatee glasses by any chance?
留着山羊胡 还戴眼镜
Tucker... Um yeah. I think so.
塔克 我想是的
He looked at the house a few times.
他去看过几次房♥子
Thought he was going to make an offer.
我以为他会买♥♥下来
I remember him.
我记得他
He uh really loved the custom work I'd done.
他很喜欢我做的装饰
Nice man.
很好的人
Well he's probably the other victim.
他可能是另一位受害者
Oh god.
天哪
Is that going to delay things more?
这样是不是会拖更久
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力而为
I've pulled all the teeth we found in the ashes.
我挑出了灰烬中的所有牙齿
These incisors and molars they match the x-rays
这些门牙和臼齿
That were sent over from Hugo Tucker's dentist.
同雨果·塔克的牙医记录吻合
So it's definitely him.
所以就肯定是他了
Any markers on the fragments that could help angela I.D. A weapon?
骨碎上的痕迹可以用于辨识武器吗
All the bone damage I've found so far
目前发现的骨损伤
Is a result of the fire.
都是火烧造成的
The heat causes the bones to break apart
高温导致的骨头崩裂成
Into small crescent shapes like this.
新月状的小碎片
Or they'll show a crisscross pattern
或者形成十字交叉的纹样
Like this.
就像这样
Have you gone through them all?
所有碎片你都看过了吗
No I'm still looking.
没有 仍在努力
Excellent.
很好
And I have to say
我还想说
I was pleasantly surprised yesterday
我昨天很高兴看到
That you felt relaxed enough to talk about your grandfather.
你可以轻松地谈论你的祖父
Well I'm human you know?
这也是人之常情
I just believe in working at work.
我只是觉得工作的时该专心致志
Oh I realize that. I do.
这我当然了解
I mean I love my grandfather very much.
我很爱我的祖父
But...
只是
I really should have the discipline to keep it to myself.
不愿意到处跟人说罢了
Of course. Then carry on.
当然 继续干活吧
He never got to see what I became.
他没能看到我今日的成就
What I do it's-it's for him.
我所做的一切都是为了他
I'm sure he'd be very proud.
我相信他会为你骄傲的
Hugo Tucker. Single.
雨果·塔克 单身
Huh. Glasses and goatee.
戴眼镜 留山羊胡
Yeah. Signed in at the open house.
登记过看♥房♥♥
I talked to his roommate.
我和他的室友谈过
There was no enemies. He wasn't in debt.
他没用树敌 也没有欠债
There's no reason why somebody would want him dead.
没有人想置他于死地
Jealousy. What if Meg had a boyfriend?
出于嫉妒 会不会梅格另有新欢
Uh roommate said there was no one special.
他的室友说没有特别的交往的人
I still don't like that real estate lady.
我还是不喜欢那个房♥产中介
Interesting. I thought you didn't like to go by your gut.
有意思 我以为你不喜欢凭直觉办事
Well I was just trying it out.
我只是想试试看
It's not satisfying.
感觉不怎么好
Right. Brennan.
当然 布纳恩
Oh hi Hank.
你好 汉克
Hank? W-why is he calling you?
汉克 老爷子打电♥话♥找你干嘛
For dinner tonight at 7:00.
一起吃晚餐 今晚七点
We'll play dominoes after.
然后我们一起玩诺骨牌
No no no. Tell him he doesn't have to make me dinner.
不用了 跟他说我不用他做饭
Well Booth says that you don't have to make dinner.
布斯说你不用做晚饭的
Okay.
好的
He says "shut up and don't be late."
他说"别废话 别迟到"
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表