Help me!
救命
Help me!
救命
Hodgins?!
哈金斯
Help me!
救命
Hodgins!
哈金斯
Dr. Brennan!
布纳恩博士
Hodgins! Dr. Brennan help me!
哈金斯 布纳恩博士 救我
Hodgins!
哈金斯
Hodgins!
哈金斯
Bones... Bones... Bones!
骨头...骨头...骨头
Bones!
骨头
Booth! God!
布斯 该死
Booth!
布斯
Stay with me.
撑住
Booth!
布斯
Bones!
骨头
Bones!
骨头
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
The Gravedigger case
著名的掘墓人案件
finally begins today with an evidentiary hearing.
终于在今天进入了听证阶段
The defendant
被告人
prominent Federal Prosecutor Heather Taffet
著名的联邦检察官海瑟·塔菲
will be defending herself against multiple charges
将对多项指控进行自我辩护
of kidnapping and murder.
罪名包括绑♥架♥与谋杀
One charge involves ten-year-old Terrence Gilroy
其中的一项指控涉及特伦斯·吉洛里
who has never been found.
这名十岁的小男孩仍处于失踪状态
Testimony is expected from three kidnapping victims.
指控的证据将由三名绑♥架♥受害者提供
Seeley Booth an agent with the FBI
联邦调查局探员 瑟雷·布斯
as well as scientist Jack Hodgins
以及两位来自杰斐逊实验室的专家
and Temperance Brennan of the Jeffers...
杰克·哈金斯和坦普瑞·布纳恩...
You okay Bones?
你没事吧 骨头
Of course. Why wouldn't I be?
当然没事 我为什么会有事
Well we're about to come head to head
我们马上就要
with the woman who tried to kill both of us.
和那个想杀掉我们的女人见面了
So are you. Aren't you okay?
你也是啊 你还好吧
Sure. Yeah. You know I'm just checkin' in.
我没事 我只是问问你
I just want to make sure you're okay
确认一下你没问题
and if you need anything I...
如果你需要什么的话 我...
It's just another case Booth.
一个很普通的案子而已 布斯
Right. Dad!
没错 爸爸
Max?
麦克斯
What what are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I just thought you should have a little support
我只是觉得你需要
from somebody who's been through
一个多次经历司法审判的
the legal system a few times.
专业人士的帮助
Why is everyone treating me like a child?
为什么大家都把我当小孩呢
Because I don't want you to get your hopes up.
因为我不想让你抱太大希望
This is far from a slam dunk.
你们很难一举拿下她
That's exactly why Caroline is here all right?
所以我们找来了卡罗琳嘛 是不是
We have five cases of multiple counts.
算起来我们有五个连环案件的指控
Bones Hodgins the ten-year-old boy...
骨头 哈金斯 那个十岁的小男孩...
whose body has never been found.
可他的尸体一直都没找到
Your prosecutor's getting desperate.
你们的公诉人根本束手无策
Max she knows what she's doing okay?
麦克斯 她知道该怎么做 明白吗
I thought you were here for support Dad.
爸爸 我以为你是来帮忙的
Okay you all ready to play nice?
你们都准备好了吗
Always your honor.
时刻准备着 法官大人
Your honor since I'm representing myself
法官大人 由于我目前是自己的辩护人
I'd like to request that
我请求在法庭审理期间
my shackles be removed while I'm in court.
解开我的脚镣
This is only an evidentiary hearing your honor.
这只是个听证会 法官大人
There's no jury to prejudice.
陪审团不在 也不会有先入为主的歧视
And frankly I feel a bit more secure with her in chains.
老实说 有铁链套着她我才有安全感
Spare us the dramatic flourishes Ms. Julian.
别演戏了 朱莉安女士
When we go to trial
等到审理的时候
we can revisit the request Ms. Taffet.
我们会考虑你的请求的 塔菲女士
First witness.
一号♥证人
Burn marks were found on the victims that were
在受害者身上发现的灼烧伤痕
consistent with injuries one would sustain
和一把三百万伏的电击枪
from a three-million volt stun gun.
所产生的伤痕是一致的
The stun gun was found in the suspect's storage locker.
这把电击枪是在嫌犯的储藏柜里发现的
It matches the stun gun that was used
它和用来攻击我的眩晕枪
in the attack on me as well as...
完全匹配...
The suspect's steel-toed boots were also found
在储藏柜里 我们还发现了
in the storage locker.
犯罪嫌疑人的钢头靴子
This storage locker was found
你们搜查那个储藏柜
with information obtained illegally wasn't it?
是依据非法消息来源 对不对
We didn't know that at the time your honor.
我们当时并不知道 法官大人
We obtained a legal warrant to search the locker.
我们是拿到了合法搜查令才检查储物柜的
The fact that Agent Booth's brother gave you the lead
事实上布斯探员的弟弟给了你们不少线索
didn't make you suspicious?
你不觉得这很可疑吗
He was an officer assigned to Homeland Security.
他当时是国土安♥全♥部♥的官员
We had no reason to question the information he provided.
我们没有理由质疑他所提供的信息
The warrant was obtained without malice.
那张搜查令不是在有预谋的情况下签发的
That's irrelevant your honor.
这与案情无关 法官大人
Everything found in that storage locker
储藏柜里发现的所有证据
should be dismissed.
都应该是无效的
I submit that a warrant wasn't even necessary.
我坚持认为当时的情形并不需要搜查令
Under precedent of imminent danger
在危急情形下
law authority had the duty to enter that storage locker
司法机关有责任在没有有效搜查令的情况下
without a valid warrant.
打开那个储藏柜
Agent Booth's life was in danger.
布斯探员当时有生命危险
Imminent danger applies
危急情形只适用于
only if law enforcement hears a violent threat
执法机关得知存在暴♥力♥威胁
or struggle at the scene.
或现场打斗的情况
I'm sorry Ms. Julian
我很抱歉 朱莉安女士
But no matter how pure the intention
但是不管你的动机有多单纯
the warrant was obtained illegally.
那张搜查令确实是非法签发的
Therefore any and all evidence gathered
因此 任何在调查和逮捕期间
during the search and seizure is inadmissible.
所得到的证据都是无效的
Thank you your honor.
谢谢 法官大人
This was not a personal favor Ms. Taffet.
这不是对你的私人恩惠 塔菲女士
I am restrained by the law.
我只是在依法办事
I'd like to move that all charges be dropped your honor.
我请求撤销对我的所有指控 法官大人
You'd like that wouldn't you?
你想的挺美 对吧
We still have dirt samples from the crime scene
我们还有犯罪现场的土壤样本
the ransom tapes... Your honor
和索要赎金的电♥话♥录音...法官大人
this is a waste of the court's time
这完全是在浪费法庭的时间
and the taxpayers' money.
和纳税人的金钱
If I lose I'll send everyone a note of apology.
如果我方败诉 我会给每个人写致歉信的
You aren't left with much Ms. Julian.
你手头证据所剩不多 朱莉安女士
Are you sure you want to proceed?
你确定你还想继续吗
Yes your honor.
是的 法官大人
Okay. The charges stand.
好的 指控成立
We're going to trial.
进入庭审阶段
Court is adjourned.
现在休庭
If you're so brilliant Dr. Brennan
要是你真有那么聪明的话 布纳恩博士
why couldn't you find something
你为什么连一串简单的数字
as simple as the number? Let's go come on.
都找不到呢 走吧 快点
You all right? What'd she say to you?
你还好吧 她刚才跟你说了什么
She says I missed some evidence.
她说我漏了什么证据
Evidence?
证据
She doesn't think I can find it.
她觉得我肯定找不到
Booth is getting her arrest records as well as
布斯去拿她的逮捕记录了
old case files from when she was a prosecutor.
还有她当检察官时的旧案卷
Okay uh I'm pulling every record we have so far
我把目前掌握的所有和塔菲有关的资料
associated with Taffet: social security numbers
都找了出来 社保卡♥号♥♥
birth dates blood test results.
出生日期 验血结果
Ages of the victims?
有受害者年龄吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表