Well I did too at 16.
我16岁的时候也是这样啊
And I also had brian.
但我也有大脑
All you can do is tell her
你能做的就是告诉她
To respect herself and use protection.
要学会自重并使用保护措施
During the crusades
十字军东征时
Knights used to lock up their wives and daughters.
骑士通常会把自己的妻女锁起来
How helpful.
真有用啊
Anything else Hodgins?
还有别的发现吗 哈金斯
And let's try something case-related this time.
说点与案情有关的吧
Right. Yes. May I?
对 可以借一下吗
So the victim's bones--
死者的遗骸
They were covered in a sedimentary rock dust
是被含有碳 氮 氧 硫四种元素
Comprised of carbon nitrogen oxygen and sulfur
的沉积岩尘所掩埋
So as indicated he was most likely hooked
也就是说 他很有可能
Beneath a coal car.
是被勾在一辆煤车下
Hmm. Well that eliminates the need for me
这样我就不用
To search for passenger-only trains.
查客运列车了
Which means I can focus on which lines used coal cars.
而可以专注查煤车路线了
Hey listen Cam every teenager goes through this.
听着 凯 这是每个年轻人都得经历的
Think about what you went through.
想想你经历过什么
Yeah. me? Oh god!
是的 我 天啊
Wh-what am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Well there's no posters there's no video games.
没有海报 没有游戏
Tell you what If I was a teenager
我跟你说 我要是个孩子
I'd want out of this place too.
我也想离开这个地方
Nice quilt though huh?
不过这棉被不错吧
What do we have here huh?
看我发现了什么
What is this some kind of an Amish thing Bones?
这是什么 亚米希人的东西 骨头
Rock collection.
岩石收集
I don't I don't think so.
我想不是
Mrs. Yoder do you have any idea
尤德太太 你知道你儿子
Why your son would keep these under his bed?
为什么把这放床底下吗
No.
不知道
I've never seen those before.
我以前从未见过
Right. We should get these to Sweets. Take a look at.
对了 我们应该把这个给斯维斯看看
Why? Hodgins would be the one
为什么 哈金斯才会鉴定
To know if stones would have any evidentiary value.
这石头能不能作为证据
A kid hides rocks underneath his bed.
一个孩子在床底下藏石头
They're gonna mean something. Not to Hodgins. Here.
一定有什么意义 不给哈金斯 拿着
That photograph of Levi
李维的那张照片
Is it possible for me to keep it?
我能留着吗
The Amish don't use cameras.
亚米希人不用照相机
She probably doesn't have any other pictures of her son.
她可能只有这一张她儿子的照片
Yeah.
是的
Of course. Here you go.
当然可以 给你
Okay that's great. Thanks.
好的 太棒了 谢谢
So listen the FBI is tracking down the address
调查局已经查到约瑟夫的地址
For this Josef kid. We'll have it in a few.
一会就会通知我
Hello there.
你好
Are you here about Levi?
你们是为李维来的吗
Were you two friends?
你们是朋友吗
Sarah.
莎拉
You're needed at home.
该回家了
Well clearly she's busy right now.
很显然她现在没空
No please it's okay.
不 没事
It's my brother.
他是我哥
I have to go.
我得走了
Sarah!
莎拉
Excuse me. Listen.
不好意思 听着
If you need anything here's my card.
如果有需要 这是我的名片
You can call me any time.
你随时可以联♥系♥我
Sarah now!
莎拉 快点
The males are clearly dominant.
很明显的男权至上
Yeah clearly. Look.
是啊 很明显
So we got the address for Josef Beachy. Here we go.
收到约瑟夫·比奇的地址了 出发
Josef Beachy!
约瑟夫·比奇
FBI! Open up!
联邦探员 开门
Seriously
说实在的
I yelled "FBI" and you opened up the door holding that?
我自称联邦探员 你却拿着这个来开门
You were uh...there's nothing going on here officer.
你们是 这什么事也没有 长官
You're holding a bong!
你正拿着大♥麻♥瓶
Josef Beachy? Yeah that's me.
你真是约瑟夫·比奇 就是我
Come on. You're coming with us.
跟我们走
Come on.
快
This is not in the proper spirit of Rumspringa!
这不是出外游历的真正意义
Bones!
骨头
Levi moved out a few months ago.
李维几个月前搬出去了
I haven't seen him since.
之后我就没见过他
Well we were told you were going
我们知道你们
Through your Rumspringa together.
是一起出外游历的
Why would he leave?
他为什么会走
Parties weren't his thing.
他不喜欢派对
That's kind of what Rumspringa's for right?
但那不是出外游历的乐趣吗
Cut loose go a little crazy.
随其自然 小小疯狂
Getting busted for smoking weed.
吸大♥麻♥被捕
It's supposed to be a time to contemplate your future faith.
是时候考虑你的未来信仰了
Well yeah. I was seeing how in the future
是啊 我在想我未来
I wouldn't want to smoke weed.
如何戒掉大♥麻♥
Maybe Levi threatened
或许李维曾威胁说
To tell your parents that you were a stoner
要告诉你父母你在吸毒
And you had to stop him.
所以你想阻止他
Look man Levi had his own secrets.
伙计 李维也有秘密
No way he'd risk telling on me.
他不可能冒险揭我的底
What kind of secrets?
什么秘密
I don't know
我不知道
But he used to disappear for hours
但他总是玩失踪
Never tell anyone where he was going.
谁都不知道他去了哪里
Even back home
就算回到家
There were times he'd tell his folks he was at work
他也总是告诉家里人他在工作
But I knew that that wasn't true.
但我知道他在撒谎
Do you know where Levi went after he moved out?
你知道李维搬走后去了哪里吗
Uh like I said we didn't really keep in touch.
就像我刚说的 我们不太联♥系♥
You know I know I will end up going back to the church.
我知道自己最终会回到教堂
I just got to get all the wild out but Levi...
将所有的不好习性改掉 但李维
He always seemed like he had other plans.
总让人感觉他另有信仰
Are those the rocks from the victim's room?
这就是死者房♥间拿来的石头
Yup. Just finishing up now.
是啊 刚做完分♥析♥
What are you doing?
你怎么来了
Oh Booth asked me to take a look.
布斯让我来看看
At rocks?
看这些石头
That is so my domain.
这可是我的工作
Meaning you found something?
你是说你有所发现
Depends how you define something.
这要看你怎么定义了
I mean all rocks are a tangible representation of the
我是指 岩石形象地代表了
Awe-inspiring passage of time
这座小星球
On this tiny planet that we call...
那令人惊叹的时间流逝
Hodgins.
哈金斯
They're your basic paleozoic era metamorphic rocks.
这些基本都是古生代变质岩
They're the kind of rocks that you clear away when
就是春耕时会从地里清除的
You're plowing a field so there's nothing distinguishing
那种石头 所以无法辨别
About them whatsoever
它们出处
Except for the awe-inspiring passage of time thing.
除了证实那令人惊叹的时间流逝
What about the feathers?
那么羽毛呢
Uh eastern bluebird.
来自一种生活在东部的蓝知更鸟
They're a pretty common songbird.
是比较常见的鸣禽
Guys I think I know what these are.
伙计们 我知道这些玩意是什么了
There are 88 of these.
总共有88块
52 relatively light in color.
52块颜色比较浅
36 dark.
36块颜色较深
Okay.
说吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表