This is my favorite spot.
这里是我的秘密花♥园♥
I've only been here with boys before.
我以前只和男孩子一起来过
Me too.
我也是
But I love that Katy Perry song so much.
我爱死凯蒂·派瑞那首歌♥了[其成名曲I kissed a girl]
It speaks to me you know?
它启发了我 你明白吗
Totally.
的确
So...
那...
Okay just kissing.
就是亲亲嘴 好吧
No touching things or anything.
不要有身体接触之类的
No just the stuff that's in the song.
好 就像歌♥里唱的那样
I hear something.
什么声音
It's your heart beating.
那是你的心跳声
No really.
不对 真的
There's something out there.
那边有动静
I can't believe you grew up in this area.
真不敢相信你是在这里长大的
Yes I'm an alumna of Burtonsville High.
没错 我是从伯顿维尔高中毕业的
Did you ever bring a boy out here and uh...?
你以前有没有带男生过来 然后...
What and touch his genitalia? No.
怎么 摸他的生殖器吗 没有
Okay I was just thinking
我刚在只是想说
maybe just a little smooching.
可能有接吻之类的
I used to come out here to find animals to dissect.
我以前常来这儿抓小动物解剖
I didn't have a boyfriend.
我当时没有男朋友
Well maybe because you were cutting up
估计是因为你总是在残害
little woodland creatures maybe?
林子里的小动物 对吧
I'm Sheriff Rebecca Conway.
我是丽贝卡·康威警长
You federal backup?
你是联邦政♥府♥派来支援的吗
FBI Special Agent Seely Booth.
联邦调查局特别探员 瑟雷·布斯
Mm nice wheels.
车炫
Nice face... and bod.
人帅 条顺
Very nice.
非常顺
Thank you. We know each other.
多谢夸奖 我认识你
Becky right?
贝基 对吧
I'm I'm Temperance.
我 我是坦普瑞
Have I arrested you before hon?
亲爱的 我以前是不是抓过你
You were my lab partner in chemistry
在伯顿维尔高中的时候
at Burtonsville High.
我们化学实验同组的
Are you absolutely sure?
你确定没记错
I have an excellent memory.
我记性可不差哦
Positive.
绝对没错
Though you are thinner now
虽然你现在瘦了不少
which is better for your cardiovascular system.
减轻了你心血管系统的负担
In high school you were quite overweight
你高中的时候可胖了
hence the derision from the other students.
所以别的同学总是笑话你
Yeah I remember you now.
对 我现在记起你了
The creepy girl.
那个怪物女
So you're in town for the reunion?
你是回来参加高中同学聚会的吗
Reunion...
同学聚会...
Yeah. I need a date... if you're free.
没错 我缺个男伴 如果你有空的话
We're just here to inspect the remains.
我们来这儿只是勘察尸体的
No surprise there.
那是自然
Two girls were out here rolling around.
两个女孩当时在这里亲热
Two girls?
两个女的
Yeah it's the 21st century sweetheart.
没错 这都21世纪了 亲爱的
Get with the program.
你得与时俱进
Anyway that critter ran into them right there
但是 那畜生冲着她们跑过去
with the skull on its head.
脑袋上还顶着个头骨
It was probably eating the brains and eyes.
它当时可能正在吃大脑和眼睛
Often scavengers...
食腐动物经常...
Don't need the details Morticia.
别说了 魔帝女
I'm keeping this quiet
在没搞清楚情况前
until I know what we're dealing with.
我不想这事儿传扬出去
Female...
女性
Age indeterminate.
年龄未知
Judging by the lack of staining
骨头上未着色
the victim's head was severed postmortem.
所以死者的头是在死后被割下来的
Oh no. Not cut up...
天啊 居然是斩首...
Well I'm glad you kept this quiet Becky.
很高兴你没把事情传扬出去 贝基
There are probably more remains in the area.
在这附近可能还有尸体的其它部分
We're gonna need to search the bushes
我们得搜查灌木丛
for more people parts Lou.
寻找更多的残骸 路
I don't want the remains compromised.
我希望尸体不要被破坏
Don't compromise the remains.
别破坏尸体
She was a very careless lab partner.
她当时做实验真的很不靠谱
Look you gotta go to your reunion Bones.
你得去参加同学聚会 骨头
We already flew all the way out here.
既然都已经专程赶过来了
I'm not going.
我不去
High school was not a happy time.
我的高中时代不堪回首
For some reason
因为某种原因
people didn't seem to like me.
大家好像都不喜欢我
Which is exactly why you have to go now.
正因为这样你现在就更得去了
Reunions are made
同学聚会是
for you to smear your success into people's faces.
你向人们展示成就的绝佳机会
Your accomplishments are gonna kill them.
你的成就绝对可以让他们无地自容了
I found something!
我找到了
Oh! Lou! Stay right here!
路 呆这儿别动
Where are the ribs Bones?
骨头 那些肋骨哪儿去了
According to the legend
根据传说
they've been cooked and eaten.
应该是被烤熟吃掉了
Legend? What legend?
传说 什么传说
They say a spirit lives in these woods.
据说树林里住着一个幽灵
He takes over a person makes them kill.
他会附身于人 用意念控制其杀人
In my senior year a classmate was murdered
我高三的时候 就有个同学遇害了
and dismembered just like this.
而且尸体也像这样被肢解了
Ribs gone.
肋骨离奇失踪
They never found the killer.
凶手一直都逍遥法外
The Butcher of Burtonsville High.
伯顿维尔刽子手
He's back.
重现江湖了
The "Butcher of Burtonsville"?
伯顿维尔刽子手
That's what we called him.
我们就是这么叫他的
Insect activity puts time of death
根据昆虫活动状况推测
at approximately ten days ago.
死亡时间大约是十天前
You should swab the dismemberment points.
你应该在肢解处提取样本
There could be trace evidence from a blade.
里面可能关于刀刃的蛛丝马迹
You know you get very bossy
每次没有肌肉组织供你玩的时候
when you don't have flesh to play with.
你就非常喜欢发号♥施令
I am the boss.
我本来就是发号♥施令的人
And he removes his victims' ribs because...?
他切掉受害者的肋骨是为了...
He eats them. Barbecue.
食用 他做了烧烤
You don't actually believe that?
你不会真的相信这个说法吧
There's no evidence of cannibalism.
没有食人的迹象
It's merely an urban legend.
只是一个传说而已
But they never found out
可他们一直没找到
who killed the girl in your class?
杀害你同学的凶手
No. Sarah Tidwyler.
没有 死者叫莎拉·泰威勒
Booth is getting the old case files to find links.
布斯正在查看旧卷宗 寻找线索
The stumps on the victim's fourth and fifth ribs show
死者第四和第五根肋骨的残余部分
evidence of hemorrhagic staining.
表明曾有大出血的迹象
So two ribs weren't sawed off.
也就是说 这两根肋骨不是被锯掉的
Fractured and then snapped off it appears.
看上去是被折断的
So your high school is famous sweetie.
你的母校盛名在外 亲爱的
"The earliest recorded mention
关于伯顿维尔刽子手
"of the Butcher of Burtonsville was in 1956.
最早的记录可以上溯至1956年
"Young people were warned
当时年轻人被警告
"to avoid secluded locations at night
夜间不要在偏僻的场所逗留
"as there was a lunatic
因为有一个精神病人
"who killed and dismembered his victims
会杀人并肢解受害者
"and then barbecued and ate their ribs."
并将受害者的肋骨做成烧烤吃掉
Yeah until Sarah's murder
没错 但在莎拉遇害之前
it was just an urban legend;
这都只是坊间传言而已
Society's attempt to control behavior
只是当权者希望利用恐惧心理
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表