她看世界的方式
She sees the world one way
跟我截然相反
I see it the other way.
是啊 把你们俩摆一块儿
No of course it's absolutely ludicrous
真是太好笑了
The idea of you two together
可是心认准了就是认准了 对吗
But the heart chooses What it chooses doesn't it?
感情上的事就是如此
We don't really have any say in the matter.
她不爱我 不然我会感觉到
She doesn't love me. I would know if she loved me.
在这事上 我能奉劝你耐心些吗
May I counsel patience on this front?
希望和耐心
Hope and patience.
那我的枪法鉴定呢
So about my marksmanship certification
有什么建议
Any advice?
那出点男人样来 加把劲儿
Grow a set. Be a man. Step up.
她可是你的搭档
She's your partner for heaven's sake.
你们俩从事的工作非常危险
The job you do together is highly dangerous.
她指望着你的保护
She counts on you for protection.
那你就把她保护得好好的
So you damn well better protect her.
这就是你专业的精神病学建议
So that's your big psychiatric advice?
只要加把劲儿吗
Just grow a set?
当然 男人和他的枪出问题时
Indeed. When it comes to a man and his gun
女人就是治愈良药
A woman is the natural cure.
把布纳恩带上
Take Dr. Brennan to this
带去看你射击
This shooting event of yours.
你在她面前不会失败
You won't fail in front of her.
相信我
Trust me.
布纳恩博士
Dr. Brennan.
你好
Hello.
请坐
Please take a seat.
为何我们
Oh well why can't we
不坐在餐厅里
Sit out in the restaurant?
骨头
Oh no Bones.
坐在主厨桌子是很荣幸的
This is a great honor to sit at the chef's table.
莫大的荣幸
Huge
可这是在厨房♥
But it's in the kitchen.
又热又吵
It's hot and noisy.
就是要这样 你就随它吵吧
It's a thing all right? Just go with it.
那
So...
骨头
Bones um...
你能帮我个忙吗
Would you do me a favor?
好 只要不是让我刮脸
Yes as long as it does not involve me shaving my head.
你会开玩笑了
You are making a joke.
我现在变得可有趣了
I'm becoming quite amusing.
对 你变风趣了 这真有意思
Yes you are. It's very funny.
说真的
Honestly
你会帮我吗
Will you do me a favor?
会 只要不让我刮脸就成
Yes as long as I don't have to shave my head.
关于幽默的小建议
A little advice on humor
玩笑开过了就别再抓着不放
Once the joke happens don't dog pile on it.
开过就过了
Just let it go.
尝尝这道开胃菜
Do try these amuse bouche.
看起来就像是玉米黑粉病沾上精♥液♥
They may look like sperm on corn smut
但我保证 它们非常美味
But I assure you they are magically scrumptious.
勇敢点 我的孩子
Be brave my children.
大胆地吃吧
Make a foray.
摆脱你的束缚 你的什么之类的
Cast off your shackles etcetera etcetera.
听我的劝享受生活
Abide by my exhortations to joie de vivre
然后你们会乘上
That you may be borne aloft
在笑声中轻颤的天使之翼
On the trembling wings of giggling angels.
布斯探员 非常好
Excellent agent Booth.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表