Dr. Saroyan?
瑟罗恩博士
Yeah I'm just itchy all over.
我浑身发痒
I'm gonna go
我要去
burn all of these clothes and maybe my hair.
烧掉这身衣服 再顺便把头发也烧了
Some male spiders are known
一些雄蜘蛛竟然会
to actually... to pluck their webs
拨弄它们结的网
like a guitar to attract the females.
就像是男生弹吉他泡美眉
Someone should tell them
那麻烦转告它们
it's drummers that get the girls.
美眉更喜欢鼓手
We were in Bangalore
我们在班加罗尔
visiting the Karnataka Belur temple
参观卡纳塔克邦的贝卢尔寺
when a pickpocket stole my wallet.
有扒手偷了我的钱包
Jared climbed onto the roof of the building
杰瑞追到屋顶
and tackled the thief.
逮住那坏蛋
You know all that hero stuff?
跟你说哦 这些招数
I learned it from my big brother.
我都是跟老哥学的
That along with hotwiring cars and stealing cable.
还有电击启动汽车和偷♥电♥线
Jared's very proud of you.
杰瑞以你为荣
Yeah. What can I say?
好 我能说什么
You know it's normal big brother stuff that's all.
我只不过是做大哥该做的事而已
I'm amazed at how good your English is.
我很奇怪你英语怎么讲这么好
It's perfect.
正中美国腔
That happens when you grow up in Alexandria Virginia.
倘若你在弗吉尼亚长大 想不会说都难
I'm third generation American.
我是第三代的美国移♥民♥
Yes you are. Thank you for setting me up
原来如此 谢谢你把我忽悠过来
and making me look like an idiot.
让我当傻瓜给你们笑
Yeah it's just normal little brother stuff.
那是 这就是大哥该做的嘛
So basically you went all the way to India to meet a girl
这么说 你千里迢迢跑去印度
who lives down the street from you?
却找了一位住在隔壁的美眉
Seeley thinks every decision I make is wrong.
无论我做什么我哥都看不惯
Like you said typical big brother.
如你所说 这就是典型的老大哥啊
Yeah.
没错
So what is it that you do for a living Padme?
帕美你是做什么的
She's a bank robber.
她是银行劫匪
It's a normal question you know?
我不过随便问问而已
She's very glamorous.
她这么漂亮
I thought maybe she worked at some glamorous job.
我想她应该做些光鲜的工作
Hardly. I teach grade school.
不是 我是小学老师
Seeley's got a kid in third grade. His name's Parker.
瑟雷有个三年级的儿子 名叫帕克
There's no one named Parker at my school.
我的学校里没有叫帕克的
She's the kid's favorite teacher Seeley.
她是最受欢迎的老师
Phosphate and calcium have leaked from the bones into the clay in several places
骨骼中的磷和钙流失到粘土里
making the bones softer and the clay harder.
造成骨骼软化与粘土硬化
I see you started with dentition.
初步处理齿系有何发现
Interesting juxtaposition.
牙齿矫正情况很特殊
Substandard dental work
手术质量很差
but top-of-the-line materials.
却用最昂贵的材料
I thought that might help with identification.
这也许能用于识别死者身份
I've seen that before in people
那些自愿做牙科学院
who get their treatment for free at a dental school.
实验对象的人会出现此类情况
Suggesting that the victim was poor.
说明受害者是穷♥人♥
Specious leap Mr. Nigel-Murray.
逻辑推理有漏洞
Tendonitis in his elbow.
他的手肘有肌腱炎
The hook of the hamate shows wear from torque
钩骨的勾起说明死者受到
rotational force and repeated tugging.
强力扭转和反复拖拽
I only have inappropriate comments off the phrase "Repeated tugging."
我只是想到关于"反复拖拽"的傻话而已
These are occupational markers for many professions
许多行业的从业者会有这此特征
including funeral directors
葬礼主持人
surgeons dentists
外科医生 牙医
mechanics.
以及修理工
A dentist would most likely have his dental work done
牙科医生可能在就读牙科学校时
by other students while in dental school.
同学之间互相做手术
That would explain the work on his teeth.
能解释他牙齿的矫正情况
Next I'd like theories
此后 尽快给出
as to what might have caused the initial damage to the sternum.
造成胸骨损伤的原因
E-Even though it's been severely degraded by demineralization?
要对已被土壤分解的胸骨做分♥析♥吗
Yes.
没错
Okay.
好
I'll have to remove the rest of the clay first.
我还得把土清干净
Oh I will get you to praise me Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士 你会夸奖我的
I will have you look at me with admiration and astonishment at my...
你会让你用惊讶和赞许的目光看着我
I'm sorry Mr. Nigel Murray.
不好意思 奈杰默里先生
Were you speaking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
No Dr. Brennan.
我没有 布纳恩博士
I was simply...
我只是
I was running through my uh knowledge of clay.
只是在默念土壤知识
You think your brother's girlfriend is hinky?
你竟然觉得你弟的女友很骚
Is that slang for pretty or buxom?
是说女人水性杨花的俗语吗
No it's just slang for iffy.
不对 是矫情的俗语
Well iffy is already slang.
矫情已经是俗语了
I don't see the need for slang for slang.
何必再用一个俗语来修饰另一个俗语呢
The point is
我要说的是
there was just a-a hinky vibe between me and her.
我怎么看她 怎么不顺眼
Look you know what?
跟你说
I don't expect you to understand Bones though. Yeah.
我不指望你能听懂我说什么
The victim's dental records confirm his identity.
已通过牙科记录确认死者身份
Dan Pinard.
丹派德
Dentist. Lives alone.
牙医 独居
Are they happy together?
他们在一起开心吗
What? Jared and Padme.
什么 杰瑞和帕美啊
Do they seem happy?
他们看起来幸福吗
You've put a high premium on feelings.
你总是相信感觉的
Don't go twisting this around Bones.
咱别再扯这件事了
Well you used to think that people could find true love.
你曾经认为人可以找到真爱
I still do okay but this is Jared all right?
我依然是这么想得 可这是杰瑞啊
He only just got sober.
他才刚刚酒醒
Well if he's sober he should be able to find love.
既然他醒了 就应该能找到真爱
I don't understand the rules.
我真搞不懂你的那套道理
Ah there are no rules.
没什么道理不道理的
There's just life okay?
这就是生活
There's just life.
天意总爱弄人
Big house for a single man.
一个人住也太大了吧
Looks like he's doing some serious remodeling huh?
看来他还在装♥修♥
Door's open. Hold on.
门开着 等等
Hands up.
举起手来
No no no.
不要啊
Okay. Okay this is not what it looks like.
你们可千万别误会
I'm allowed to be here. Who are you?
我有权在这的 你是谁
Lucas Pickford.
卢派佛
My-My Social Security number is 30812...
我的社保号♥是30812...
Okay Mr. Pickford what are you doing here?
得了 你在这做什么
I'm Danny's contractor.
我是丹家的房♥客
I-I live over the garage.
我住在车♥库♥
He said I could come in any time and use his TV.
他说我随时都能来看电视
Danny is dead.
丹死了
He's dead?
他死了
That's where he's been?
所以他才失踪的
Oh that's right. He's been dead.
没错 他死了
I thought he just... met someone.
我以为他是跟谁好了
Danny once took off for three weeks and never said a word.
丹尼有一次失踪三星期
Ah big-screen TV
高清电视
cold beer it's not a great motive for murder
冰啤酒 这算不上谋杀动机
but I've seen people killed for less.
可更无谓的动机我也见过
Why would I kill Danny?
我♥干♥嘛要杀他
He owes me money like three grand.
他欠了我三千大元
You shouldn't be hassling me.
要怀疑也别怀疑我
You should talk to his ex.
你应该去找他的前任
They had a bad breakup.
他们分手的时候闹很大
Right. What's her name? Chris.
好 她叫什么名字 克斯
But she's a him.
他是男的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表