Okay so the guy here says
发现尸体的人说
He was out doing routine track maintenance
他来这里做例行铁轨养护时
And saw the bones he thought it was a deer.
发现这些骨头 他本以为是鹿骨
Human dentition is completely different.
人类的齿系是与众不同的
Another example of our country's
又是一个告诫国家教育制度
Deplorable education system.
有待改进的反面例子
All right until every kid becomes a dentist
好啦 没等每个小孩都能成为牙医前
We have some psycho throwing a hacked-up body
已经有疯子从快车上
Out of a speeding train.
把碎尸扔出来
No. These bones were under the train.
不对 这些骨头本来就在火车下面
If body parts had been thrown out a window
如果尸骸是从车窗扔出来的
They'd be scattered in nearby foliage.
那它们会散落在附近的落叶里
Level of decomp suggests
分解程度显示
The remains have been exposed to the elements
骸骨已经暴露在户外
For at least two months.
至少两个月了
Drunk? Suicide?
有可能是喝醉了 或是自杀
Conjecture.
纯属猜想
There's evidence of sharp-force trauma on the sternum.
胸骨有锐器造成的伤痕
Stabbed. More conjecture.
被刺伤 还在猜
Beaten. Would you please stop that?
被打了 你能别猜了吗
Come on. it's a beautiful day Bones.
别这样啊 多么美好的一天啊 骨头
We must enjoy conjecture.
我们应该多享受下猜想时分啊
There's a distinct lack of hemorrhage.
没有出现明显的大出血
This victim was dead before being hit by the train.
这名死者在被火车撞上之前就已经死亡
All right so
原来是这样
Someone killed him dumped him on the tracks
有人杀了他 然后抛尸铁轨
In hopes of trying to make it look like a suicide.
目的是造成自杀的假象
Well I can't determine motive
我不能肯定动机是什么
But I can say the train dragged the victim
我只能肯定火车拖着死者
And his body broke up
尸体不断地撞击铁轨和连接处
As it smashed against the rails and ties.
直至四分五裂
Whoa. Wow. We're saying the bones and the body gunk
也就是说尸骨和腐肉一起
Were scattered along the track here?
就这么沿着铁轨撒了一路
Yeah. For miles. Yes.
有好几公里吧
All trains should be diverted from this track
在我们找到剩余的尸骨前
Until we locate the rest of the remains.
所有火车都必须换道行驶
But do you know how much chaos that's going to cause Amtrak?
你这会给美国铁道公♥司♥带来多大的麻烦
Well I told you Booth.
我告诉过你 布斯
I'm not interested in conjecture.
我没兴趣听你的猜想
You know when I was a kid Bones
骨头 当我还是个孩子的时候
I always wanted to be a hobo.
我总是幻想要去流浪
I wanted to ride the rails play the guitar
我要坐上列车 弹着吉他
Be malnourished riddled with preventable disease.
变得营养不良 百病缠身
Tell you what. You know what?
你知道吗
You could make St. Clause cry.
你可以把圣诞老人都弄哭
You really could.
你真的有这个能力
Hey you're wearing your belt buckle again.
你又开始戴这个皮带扣了
Cocky. Yeah.
自信十足 是啊
Ever since the whole coma thing
自从遭遇那次昏迷事件之后
I just kept staring at it thinking to myself
我就常常盯着它看 然后问自己
"Why would I wear something like this?"
"我为什么要戴这种东西呢"
'Cause you love it. You always have.
因为你喜欢它 就总是戴着啊
Yeah that's what I landed on Bones.
我也这么想的 骨头
Well I'm glad you did.
我很高兴
I like it. It's... it's boothy.
我喜欢它 它很布斯
Boothy?
很布斯
There's a bone cyst on this femur.
他的股骨处有囊肿
The result of the parasite echinococcus granulosus.
是由于寄生性细粒棘球绦虫所致
It's extremely uncommon in the U.S.
在美国是很罕见的
Immigrant illegal.
那此人应该是非法移♥民♥
Sorry. No conjecting.
对不起 我不该猜的
I'm just being boothy.
但我就这么布斯
So what do you got there?
你发现了什么
Pelvis is male.
盆骨显示为男性
Partial epiphyseal fusion
部分骨骺融合
Indicates the victim to be in his teens.
表明这名死者正处于少年期
He was just a kid.
他还是个孩子
The markers on these bones
即使是非法移♥民♥
Are anomalous even for an immigrant.
出现这些骨头上的记号♥也是很反常的
I'd like to get them back to the lab to run some tests.
我要把它们带回实验室做一些检测
All right well hold on bones.
等等 骨头
FBI forensics can continue the search.
联邦调查局的法医可以继续搜索
I'll send Clark to supervise.
我会让克拉克过来监督
Bones time-out. hold on.
骨头 等等
You might want to take the skull back there
你也许想把我手下
That my people are holding.
正举着的颅骨带回去
So you and Perry going to get something
你跟佩里去了图书馆后
To eat after the library?
要一起吃东西吗
Probably. Okay.
有可能 好吧
But promise me you're going to
不过要答应我如果你
Call if I'm going to be late I know.
如果我晚回家要给你打电♥话♥ 我记得的
Sorry. New mom.
不好意思 要有新妈妈的范儿
It's okay.
我理解
Oh um I wanted to ask you
我想问问你
You know that dance this weekend?
这个周末有个舞会
The... formal? Yeah.
你是说那种正式舞会 是的
Yeah. Perry and I thought it might be fun to you know
佩里和我觉得应该会比较好玩
Make a whole night of it.
如果能玩通宵的话
Like we'd rent a limo and go to breakfast in the morning
我们会租辆豪华轿车 然后一起去吃早饭
The whole night? Where would you sleep?
通宵吗 那你睡在哪里
We wouldn't. That's the point.
我们不睡觉 这才是关键
So you and Perry would be
那你和佩里会
Spending the night together not sleeping?
玩一个晚上 不睡觉吗
Why do you say it like that?
你怎么用这种语气
Just thinking it through. That's all.
就是在考虑当中 仅此而已
Oh here's Perry.
佩里来了
I thought you liked Perry.
我本来以为你很喜欢佩里
Well I do but...
我是喜欢他没错 不过
You feel...You'll think about it?
你会考虑的对吗
Yeah.
没错
Hey Michelle. Hey.
你好啊 米歇尔 你好
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
Cam Perry. Call me cam.
佩里 叫我凯就行了
Bye guys. Bye.
再见 再见
Flora! Oh Clark you shouldn't have.
植物 克拉克 别动
I presume that is for me.
这个应该是给我的
Yeah knock yourself out.
你做别的去吧
Hey. Brennan said she found a skull so
布纳恩发现了一个颅骨 所以
I can give you a face.
我来做面部还原
Yeah. it's right here.
就在这
Complete with perimortem fractures on the parietal.
颅腔上有致命的骨折
Looks like the victim was badly beaten.
看起来死者被狠揍了一顿
Hey Brennan said this was a teenager right? mm-hmm.
布纳恩说这是个青少年的吧
Yeah. These clothing scraps look hand-stitched.
从这些衣服的碎片看来 像是用手缝制的
Like his mom made them. hmm.
应该是他妈妈做的
That makes it sadder somehow.
感觉更悲哀了
Where's Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士在哪
She's doing an isotope analysis.
她在做同位素分♥析♥
She thinks the victim might be from another country.
她觉得死者可能来自其他国家
Oh that makes sense.
应该是的
His cavities suggest
他的口腔显示
That his drinking water wasn't fluoridated.
他使用的是不含氟的饮用水
When do teenagers start having sex?
青少年什么时候开始发生性关系
If they could they'd start in the morning
如果他们喜欢 他们可以从早开始
And go until they drop.
做到精疲力尽
Please tell me this is about the case.
请告诉我这和案子有关的吧
This is about Michelle isn't it?
你在说米歇尔是吗
Is she having sex?
她和人发生性关系了
Working here is like being on the view.
在这里工作就像是在看戏一样
No. I meant "What age?"
我的意思是说"几岁"
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表