Why won't they let me leave?
干嘛要把我关起来
I'm a psychologist.
我只是个心理医生啊
Look I'll look into it.
我去查查看
What should I do?
那我怎么办
Booth?
布斯
No destructive testing is allowed
禁止任何损害性测试
not even the smallest sample.
即使是最小的样本也不能提取
These remains will leave in exactly the condition in which they arrived.
遗骨必须保证丝毫无损
My men and I will observe and no one
我们负责监视
enters or leaves the premises.
任何人不得进出此地
Now that you've kidnapped my lab and my people
你绑♥架♥了我的实验室和我的人
maybe you could tell me why.
是不是该告诉我为什么
You have not been kidnapped Doctor.
我们并没有绑♥架♥你
You've been seconded by your government to do your patriotic duty.
你只是受政♥府♥临时调派为国效力
Your "no samples" restriction
"不准采样"的规定
will severely limit our insights.
会严重阻碍我们的工作
We require only cause of death.
你们只需要查出死因
There are a number of samples in here which you may examine.
这里有样本可供检验
But they too must not be harmed.
同样也不准损坏
Identification of these remains is priority zero.
不许调查死者身份
Excuse me.
不好意思
Is there any way I could just persuade you
你能不能只是看看
to look at these and guess cause of death?
然后随便猜个死因
Guess?
猜
I need to get home to kill Michelle.
我要回家打死米雪
So any of you guys you like hockey?
你们有谁喜欢曲棍球
No?
都不喜欢吗
Ah knitting.
那么织毛衣呢
Modern dance?
现代舞
Ultimate fighting? Huh?
还是终极格斗
Saw a flicker from you pal.
我看你动了 老兄
I got you pegged.
我知道啦
Mr. Ultimate Fighter here.
你是玩终极格斗的
Oh look at this.It's the chief.
好戏来咯 老大出场
FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
联邦探员瑟雷·布斯
That's right. I showed you mine.
既然你已经看过我的警章
You want to show me yours?
是不是该亮亮你的了
You can call me Mr. White.
你可以叫我怀特先生
Right
我知道
from the General Services Administration.
你们总务署的人
So why'd you lock up my people?
干嘛要把我的人关起来
That information's classified.
无可奉告
And they're not actually your people.
而且他们也不是你的人
I want to go inside.
让我进去
That's not gonna happen.
决不可能
You timed this didn't you? So I wasn't in there.
你趁我不在的时候来
Do you need help getting home?
要派人送你回家吗
This guy
这个家伙
look at him huh?
好好看看
Definitely water polo.
绝对是打水球的料
Thanks for that.
谢你了
Booth you find out anything?
布斯 你查到什么
Listen can you talk?
现在方便讲话吗
Is anyone else there?
还有其他人吗
Only the good guys.
都是自己人
All right put me on speaker.
好 打开扬声器
Hey uh this is weird Booth.
这太诡异了 布斯
How do we know these guys aren't terrorists?
这帮人是不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
All right look they're not terrorists okay?
他们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're standard federal issue agents.
他们是政♥府♥的专案组人员
Why would the General Services Administration bring in a body?
为什么总务署会带来一具尸体
Standard federal issue cover-up.
典型的联邦卧底
This is the first time I have ever been as paranoid as Hodgins.
我是第一次跟哈金斯一样神经质
You're FBI property.
你们是属于联邦调查局的
If anyone's gonna lock you up it's gonna be me.
唯独我有权把你们关起来
Why are these guys letting us use cell phones?
那他们怎么会让我们用手♥机♥
Why? Because whatever they're doing
因为他们自以为
these guys think they're untouchable.
自己能一手遮天
Male from the subpubic angle.
从趾骨下角判断 死者为男性
Last phase development at costochondral junctions.
从肋骨关节末端发育状况来看
Older than 39 at the time of death.
年龄在三十九岁
This L4 vertebra
L4脊椎骨
shows evidence of having been badly compressed.
显示他曾受过严重挤压
Not even two-thirds normal size.
压缩至正常大小的三分之二
Poor guy was in agony.
一定很痛
Spinal degeneration
脊神经变性
osteoporosis.
成因可能是骨质疏松
Disease steroids--
疾病 类固醇
hard to tell what caused it without doing a bone sample.
不做样本测试无法判断
Bone graft.
骨嫁接
Looks like um
看起来像
a repair to a screw hole.
对给螺丝钻过
I count three.
总共有三枚
Metal plates.
金属盘
Indicating multiple corrective surgeries.
显示多次脊椎矫正手术
Which could help us positively identify these remains.
这能让我们确认死者身份
No Mr. White told us
可怀特明确禁止我们
to regard identification as a zero priority.
调查死者身份
I'm not as good as you are at doing what I'm told.
我没有你这么循规蹈矩
Thank you.
谢谢
We can't check DNA
我们无法检测DNA
or take bone scrapings for mass spec.
或做骨头碎片分♥析♥
Samples particulates-- these should go to Hodgins.
样本 颗粒 都交给哈金斯
Fire in the hole.Hodgins!
小心 哈金斯
You said "fire in the hole"
你说"小心"
to warn me that you intended on startling those men.
是想提醒我你要吓唬那帮人
Like I said I'm not really the good soldier type.
跟你说过 我可不是省油的灯
Calcification on the left radius.
左半径钙化
Could I suggest that cause of death probably won't be found in the extremities.
我想光看手手脚脚是找不出死因的
Check out this skull.
看他的头骨
Well that would certainly be fatal.
绝对是致命伤
Blunt-force trauma?
钝器创伤
Or high-velocity gunshot.
或是高速枪击所致
Was that you?
是你在吼吗
Ah who knew you could yell like that?
真是吓到我了
Well she scared the guards.
她还吓到了守卫
I find that so hot.
酷毙了
That's all for you.
那些都是你的
There are very distinctive marks on the remaining frontal bone.
前额骨上的明显伤痕
Like a metal grid scratched across it postmortem.
像是死后金属网所伤
No tests that degrade the samples.
不能做毁坏样本的实验
I'm too young to be a grandmother.
我这奶奶也太年轻了吧
In some cultures
在某些种族中
you're old enough to be a great-grandmother.
你足以做曾奶奶了
But not this one.
在这可不行
I've been cogitating
我一直在想
on the problem of how to date these bones
如何能在不破坏的骸骨情况下
without compromising them.
确定骸骨年份
I'll take one and compare it to dated bones.
我要拿一个去跟以往结果做比较
Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To bone storage.
骨头储藏室
It's in the basement.
在地下室
So this guy's Government Service Administration ID
这个家伙说自己是
said "Mr. White."
总务署的怀特
That's it.
对
You recognize him? No.
你认识他吗 不认识
God I hate these covert guys.
我最烦这帮故作神秘的家伙
Right. I'm going in. No no no. You aren't.
行 我去了 别冲动 你不能去
Why? It's unprofessional
为什么 因为身为探员
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表