Although Itamarca Brazil is a long way to go to get them.
不过 要去巴西弄这种鱼真是够远的
Well you know
你要知道
He's got to keep up the front.
他得在公众面前装下去
Tell everyone he's going for another swim in the sea right?
告诉大家 他又去海里游泳了啊
But guess who else paid a visit
但是你猜猜看
to Itamarca this year?
今年还有谁去了伊特马加
So Brazil's a pretty expensive vacation
你一个小小的老师
for a schoolteacher.
去巴西度假有点奢侈啊
I love to travel.
我喜欢旅游
To the very same beach
你那么凑巧的去了
where Jazz Gunn claimed to have been healed by the sea?
贾兹·格温声称自己被治愈的那个海滩吗
How many of his seminars did you attend?
你参加过几次他的研讨会
The FBI will find out.
你不说联邦调查局也会查出来的
You said you didn't know who Jazz Gunn was.
你说过不认识贾兹·格温吧
I went to nine of his seminars.
我去过九次研讨会
I have fibromyalgia.
我患有纤维肌痛症
And that bastard convinced me
那个混♥蛋♥说服我
that if I just faced my fears
只要勇于面对恐惧
that magically all of this pain would just disappear.
所有的病痛都会神奇的消失
He lied.
他撒谎
So you brought a group
所以你领了一队
of fourth graders along as an alibi for murder?
四年级小孩去给你当不在场证明吗
No it was a coincidence.
不 那是意外事件
He took me back to see this poisonous fish.
他带我到后面去看这种有毒的鱼
"Come face your fears " he said.
他说"来直面你的恐惧吧"
Last thing he should have said to me right then.
这就是他的临终遗言
I'll tell you what though.
告诉你们吧
He might have been on to something that bastard.
那个混♥蛋♥或许还是有点用
Because ever since I shoved his lying face
因为自从我把他那张丑恶的嘴脸
into that poisonous fish I haven't felt any pain.
推进毒鱼的嘴 我的疼痛都没了
I'm going to have coffee with Andrew.
我要去和安德鲁喝咖啡了
All right have a good time.
好的 玩得愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm going to see someone too.
我也赶着去见某人
Dr. Catherine Bryar.
凯瑟琳·布雷耶博士吧
The case is closed.
这个案子结了
She's very nice.
她人很好
The two of you seem compatible.
你们俩看起来很般配
Maybe. You know we'll see.
也许吧 再看看吧
She's easily as pretty as I am.
她和我一样漂亮
I mean using me as a standard.
我是说 用我做标准的话
Bones you are the standard.
骨头 你绝对够标准
Andrew is not as handsome as you.
安德鲁可没你那么帅
Using you as a standard.
用你当标准比较
He is however taller.
可是他高一些
Catherine isn't as smart as I am.
不过凯瑟琳没我聪明
Well I'm not as smart as Hacker.
我也没海克聪明
You once said he was a doofus.
你曾说过他是个蠢货
He is a doofus. A smart doofus.
他是蠢货 聪明的蠢货
Well I hope you have a good time together.
我希望你们玩得开心
Yeah you too.
好的 你也是
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not late am I? Not at all.
我没迟到吧 完全没
We were catching a murderer. I heard.
我们在逮捕疑犯 我听说了
Catching a murderer is the best excuse
逮捕疑犯是我听过的
for being late I've ever heard.
最好的迟到借口
But you said I wasn't late.
你说我没迟到啊
I was putting you at ease.
那么说是为了让你放松一些
It's one of my strengths.
我很擅长这个
That and I can write longhand perfectly in the dark.
我还擅长在黑暗中写漂亮的书法
Sit down.
请坐吧
Congratulations on solving the murder.
祝贺你们解决了谋杀案
Yes.
是啊
Now Booth can have sex with Dr. Bryar.
现在布斯就能和布雷耶博士上♥床♥了
Because she was involved in the investigation
因为之前她和调查有牵连
And the FBI does not allow socialization
而联邦调查局里不允许探员
with suspects or consultants.
和疑犯或顾问有交往
And for a while she was both.
而前阵子 她两者皆是
Oh my god.
天哪
Andrew are you allowed to see me socially?
安德鲁 你可以和我有交往吗
Absolutely. I got clearance.
绝对可以 我有许可证的
From whom?
谁发的
From myself.
我自己
In fact I not only granted permission
事实上 我不仅得到许可
I insisted that I see you socially.
我坚持要和你见面
That's funny because you're satirizing bureaucratic rules
这很有趣 你表面上执行了规则
by adhering to the letter of the regulations
其实并没有执行它的本意
instead of the spirit of it.
你是在讽刺局里的条例
You've got a great laugh. You do.
你的笑容真美 真的
It's a Rat Pack laugh.
这是"鼠帮"[乐队]式的笑容
I don't know what that means.
我不明白你说的是什么
You don't know about the Rat Pack?
你不知道鼠帮吗
That's awesome.
太棒了
Why? The Rat Pack does not sound like a good thing.
为什么 鼠帮听起来不像是好东西
'Cause you will not be able to resist the man
因为这样一来 你就没法拒绝我了
who showed you that the Rat Pack is a good thing.
让我来告诉你鼠帮是多好的东西
Okay.
好吧
Tell me the truth.
告诉我实话吧
Did you think even for a second
你有没有 哪怕一瞬间
that I might be the murderer?
认为我就是凶手
No.
从没
I may not know who did commit the murder
我当时虽然还不知道谁是凶手
but I definitely know who didn't.
但我很清楚谁不是
Yeah yeah I know you're a scientist
是啊 是啊 你是科学家
so that whole intuition thing
直觉这种说法
is just a load of crap right?
你肯定觉得是胡扯吧
I have an intuition about you.
我对你有种直觉
Really?
是吗
It tells me that you could use some company.
我的直觉告诉我 你需要些陪伴
Oh I could use some company really?
我需要些陪伴 是吗
I make you laugh. You make me laugh.
我能让你发笑 你能逗我开心
You're going to make me laugh?
你能逗我笑吗
Do you think these diamond earrings are real?
你觉得这些钻石耳环是真的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I could tell that they were real
自从我前男友把它们送给我
the minute my ex gave them to me.
我就知道这些是真货
How so?
怎么会
Because no one would buy fake diamonds this small.
因为没人会买♥♥这么小的假钻
All right.
好吧
So give me a call if you want to have dinner sometime.
如果想和我共进晚餐 就打电♥话♥吧
Hey Catherine.
嘿 凯瑟琳
You want to have dinner sometime?
找个时间共进晚餐吧
Sure.
好的
Angela and Hodgins find the fish tank to be very romantic.
安琪拉和哈金斯觉得那个鱼缸很浪漫
The mystery of the deep.
神秘的海底深处
The great unknown.
耐人寻味的未知世界
It's a body of enclosed water
那只是一缸死水
filled with aquatic ectothermic vertebrates.
里面装满了水生冷血脊椎动物
Not unknown at all.
没什么神秘的
But pretty.
不过很美
Maybe that's what they like.
他们也许就是因为这点喜欢它
Yeah. That's probably what it is.
对啊 也许就是这个原因
I bet that's what it is.
肯定是这个原因
So your date-- how was that?
那么 你的约会怎么样
Oh quite enjoyable.
很愉快
Andrew is charming and very funny.
安德鲁很有魅力 很风趣
I can see you're still smiling.
看得出来 你现在都还在笑呢
What about you and Catherine?
你和凯瑟琳怎么样了
Did you have a good time?
过得开心吗
Yeah we laughed. A lot.
是的 我们一直开怀大笑
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表