I can hear you the recepetion is bad here
我听不清楚 信♥号♥♥很差
Aliens? I told you baby I'm done hunting aliens.
老婆大人 我发誓 我没有在找外星人
I... am on the road.
我在回家路上啊
Yeah in florida. Yeah.
没错 还在佛罗里达
What? No I'm in my hotel room working late.
什么 才不是 我一直在埋头工作
You're just gonna have to trust me babe.
你得相信我啊 老婆
Yeah. Well I'm s... I'm sorry that's the way you feel.
千真万确 你不信我也没办法
A s-souvenir from florida.
你那些佛罗里达纪念品
Okay.
没问题
Oh babe I can't take a... like a list right now.
老婆 我现在没办法把单子拿出来
Well there are no pens...
这旅馆没有笔...
Or pads in this hotel.
也没有便签纸
Oh my god!
苍天啊
Babe!
老婆
I found one.
我找到了
No not a pen...
我说的不是笔
An alien.
是外星人
A real one.
货真价实
Oh my god I gotta get a picture of this.
老天 我得拍下来
What's that?!
那是什么
Baby... there's more of 'em.
他们不只一个
I I come in peace.
我爱好和平
I'm... Marvin Brickman but you can call me Marvin.
我名叫马文 布克曼 可以叫我马文
Or Marv.
或小马
Oh my god! oh my god!
天哪 救命啊
I made reservations at the club.
我在酒吧开了个房♥
Deejay spider tonight
今晚的DJ是蜘蛛
Then uh back to my place?
然后 回我家怎么样
I'm not sure if I can wait for tonight.
不知道我能不能忍♥到今晚
Okay I was fine until you just said that.
好吧 你这话倒是把我挑起来了
You know I have a key to the egyptian storage room.
我有埃及储藏室的钥匙
Not on campus not at work.
不打野战 不要在工作时间
Come on are you really as virtuous as you seem?
拜托 还要装清♥纯♥吗
I can be very bad when the time is right.
必要时 我可是很色的
We do get a very generous lunch break
咱一会儿去吃大餐
And there's a little hotel a few blocks from here.
然后去几个街区外的小旅馆
Wow Mr. Bray.
不错嘛 小布雷
Dr. Saroyan um
萨罗杨博士
I was just asking angela
我在问安琪拉
If she could do some 3-d modeling of a um
能否对考古部门送来的破碎腿骨
shattered femur that I was given by the archaeology department.
做三维成像模型
Save it . Bray.
省省吧 布雷先生
You think you have the big secret but you don't.
别再做掩耳盗铃的事了 没必要
I thought we were being subtle.
我还以为咱掩饰得不错
Oh man do you think hodgins knows?
那哈金斯会知道吗
Can you imagine if we found an alien a real one?
如果这真是外星人会怎样
You mean someone who slipped illegally into the country from mexico or Canada?
你是指那个墨西或是加拿大的偷渡者吗
Come on bones you don't believe
不是啦 难道你就不相信
that there are other real life-forms out there?
宇宙里还有其他生物吗
Well the probability is very high
可能性是很高
But any aliens visiting this planet
可但凡能来到地球的外星人
Would have sufficient intelligence
应该有足够的智慧
Not to die in the middle of the desert.
避免自己死在沙漠中
Hey. FbI special agent seeley booth.
我是联邦探员瑟雷 布斯
This here is dr. Temperance brennan from the jeffersonian.
这位是杰斐逊的坦普瑞 布纳恩博士
Sheriff Jerry Bonds
杰瑞邦警长
But you probably got that from my shiny badge
看我那闪亮亮的警徽
My imposing gun and my big hat.
威风的手♥枪♥ 帅气的警帽就知道
Yeah. Right.
那是 那是
Remains are over there.
尸体在那边
They're right over there.
就在那
Been there for a while.
已经有一段时间了
Looks like an alien to me.
还真像个外星人
Judging by the pelvic inlet and the pubic symphysis
从骨盆入口和耻骨联合判断
Female
是女性
Maybe 30 years old.
大概三十出头
Earth female?
是地球人吗
Yes.
没错
Body moisture was trapped by this silver coat she's wearing
尸体的水分被这件银色外衣保留下来
turning some of her fat into adipocere.
把部分脂肪变成了尸蜡
I have no idea why it's so hard.
不知道为什么它这么硬
Didn't even dig a shallow grave.
凶手就这么弃尸荒野
Just left her here to be eaten.
让她被野狗吃
Which is the smartest possible way to get rid of human remains.
这是最明智的处理尸体手法
What the hell is going on here now?
你们是什么人
Oh easy. FBI.
别乱来
Put the shotgun down ma'am.
把枪放下 夫人
This is my land.
这是我的地盘
I've got a right to protect my land.
我有权保护我的领地
Yeah uh-huh Marsha but we got a dead body.
话虽如此 玛莎 可这里发现一具尸体
A woman seems like.
是一名女性
Great.
这下好了
Now I've got dead people.
又死一个人
You don't know anything about this?
你毫不知情吗
Nope. I want the remains brought
不知道 我想把这具尸体
Back to the jeffersonian for examination.
带回杰斐逊实验室
Nuh-uh not going to happen.
这不可能
My jurisdiction my body.
这是我的地盘 我的尸体
She stays here.
得留在这里
No FBI Has got jurisdiction on this case.
你错了 联邦调查局正式接手这案子
You want it right?
是你让我们来的
Mm-hmm. The FBI will keep you apprised.
我们会跟你汇报案情的了
Nuh-uh FBI's got jurisdiction only if I agree.
你错了 唯有经我同意 你们才有司法权
Otherwise you need to jump through several legal hoops
否则 你们就必须再走些程序
Which will take some time
走完这些程序也要些日子
During which time
而这段时间里
The victim stays in town.
死者必须留在镇上
Then why did you call us?
那你干嘛还让我们来
I could use the help
想请你们帮帮我
But I'm not going to take the heat when people scream
但我不想让全镇的人都嚷嚷说
I sent an alien off to washington for secret testing.
我把外星人送去华盛顿做秘密实验
I've been through that before.
我可是受过这气
These remains are not extraterrestrial.
可这并非外星人的尸体
It's a cell phone.
只是部手♥机♥
You hope.
你猜对了
I trace the cellphone owe to the guy who found the remains.
你发现的那部手♥机♥是报案人的
I'm holding him on trespassing charges.
我以擅自侵入罪拘留了他
This is part of our hospital that got shut down.
医院的这边早已关闭
It's a perfect place for you to look at the remains.
是你做尸检的好地方
I need to send samples back to the lab.
我得将部分样本送回实验室
Yeah yuh-huh but the the big body part stays here.
好吧 但大部分还是要留在这
Now the remains are in here
现在 那尸体在这
and uh Mr. Breekman's at my office
布克曼先生在我办公室
If you want to come with me agent Booth.
跟我来吧 布斯探员
Hey uh you're going to be okay here all alone in this spooky hospital
你愿意独自一人在这阴深深的医院里
with a dead alien body?
解剖外星人吗
Yes.
愿意啊
Right... that would be me who wouldn't want that.
那好 是我胆没你大
The remains are encased in adipocere.
尸体上覆盖着一层尸蜡
If it's okay with sheriff lobo
如果警长允许
Maybe you could send me some.
你把样本送给我
It appears to be petrified.
看起来是石化了
A coat alone doesn't account for that.
单单一件外衣无法导致尸体石化
I'll send the coat to hodgins
我把外衣寄给哈金斯
See what he can discern from it.
让他做分♥析♥
Her skeletal robusticity and large areas of muscle attachment suggest
从骨骼和肌肉状况来看
Extremely good health.
她身体状况极好
A couple weeks in the desert
她都被弃尸在沙漠上好几周
and no critters got at these remains?
怎么还没有东西来吃她
Perhaps the result of green radiation from alien hyperdrive systems?
是飞船引擎发出的绿辐射保护了她
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表