There's just the two of us you understand.
我们母子俩相依为命
Any friends?
他的朋友呢
He's very shy.
他很内向
He's much happier working on his projects in the garage.
他平日只爱在车♥库♥里瞎鼓捣
What-what kind of projects?
他到底在里面做什么
I don't really know.
我也不太清楚
I like to give him his privacy.
他有自己的小秘密
He have any financial troubles?
他经济上有困难吗
Everybody does.
每个人都有
He tried to get a loan but the bank wouldn't give him one.
他向银行申请贷款 可是被拒绝了
That must have made him very angry.
这一定让他忿忿不平
Well he isn't perfect.
他并非完人
But I know my son.
不过我了解我的儿子
And if there has been any kind of trouble
不管是闯了什么祸
It is not his fault.
都绝不会是他的错
Just let me talk to him.
让我和他谈谈
He'll tell you I know he will.
他一定会知不无言的
I'm afraid that's not going to be possible.
恐怕这不太可能了
Please.
求求你们
You just tell me what's happened to my son.
告诉我他是怎么死的
These just came through from the hospital.
这是刚从医院传来的
Pre-op photos of the cab driver and his X rays.
出租司机的手术前照片和他的X光片
Severe trauma primarily to the
在他的指骨根部和手掌上
Proximal phalanges and metacarpals
受到多处伤害
Pitting and multiple fractures to the palmar side.
手掌受伤并有多处手骨骨折
He was probably trying to shield
很可能是爆♥炸♥时他本能地
his face from the explosion.
遮掩脸部造成的伤害
We think the fragment in his zygomatic arch
插在他颧骨的碎片
May be the missing manubrium fragment. There.
可能就是胸骨柄碎片 在那
Did the hospital deliver the bone shrapnel fragments?
医院把碎片寄来了吗
Ms. Wick's working on it now.
威客小姐已经着手处理了
We're hoping they'll give us a better sense of the bomb.
希望能查到更多关于炸♥弹♥的信息
We need Angela to recreate the explosion.
只要哈金斯确定是什么炸♥弹♥
As soon as Hodgins figures out the bomb.
安琪拉就能重组爆♥炸♥现场
It's very difficult to work when
有人在背后盯着
Someone is looking over your shoulder.
我很难做
It's even more difficult to work
而更难的是
When you have nothing to work on.
做无米之炊
Snap it up.
动作快点
This is it.
就是它了
The missing manubrium.
这就是缺失的胸骨柄
Three parallel burns about two millimeters apart.
三条相距约两毫米的平行间隙
Ooh I think we got our initiator.
我知道引爆器是什么了
The bomb maker used the base of a small light bulb.
炸♥弹♥是由小灯泡制成
Battery on one end explosives on the other.
一头是电源 另一头是炸♥弹♥
I'm going to run this through the exis database.
立刻与现存数据库作比对
Oh one more thing.
等等 还有这个
I found this in Santa's 12th rib.
圣诞老人第12根肋骨上的东西
I'm never going to make my flight.
天注定我是赶不上飞机了
I recommend celebrating in March.
那就在三月庆祝圣诞吧
Thank you Ebenezer
我谢你了 埃比尼泽(狄更斯《圣诞颂歌♥》主角)
You're not going to El Salvador for Christmas?
你不去萨尔瓦多过圣诞了吗
You don't strike me as someone
我觉得你不像是
Who's flexible about their schedule.
那种随意改变计划的人
Well I took advice from someone
我采纳了一位朋友的忠告
Who knows more about families than I do.
他比我更懂得与家人相处
"He that raises a large family"
"他需要肩负的家庭越大"
"Does stand a broader mark for sorrow
"他所要承受的痛苦也就越多"
"But then stands a broader mark for pleasure as well."
"同样获得的喜悦也越多"
Well that's sort of what he said
那的确像是他说的
But without the pleasure part.
除了喜悦那部分
Booth.
布斯
Yeah so an explosives unit checked out
爆破小组检查完毕
Holden Chevaleer's garage... There was nothing.
霍顿·谢弗雷的车♥库♥里什么都没有
And uh this guy's name doesn't even pop up in the system.
系统中查不到他
Th-that's very interesting but I...
我的确想听你讲 但是我
Which just confirms that we have to find his accomplice.
说明我们得找出他的同谋
Nice tree.
这树不错啊
Oh wow who is this your sister?
这就是你妹妹吗
No uh...
不 不是的
My second cousin.
是我的远房♥表妹
I'm Margaret.
我是玛格丽特
There's no resemblance.
我们一点都不像
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're both very beautiful.
你们俩都美艳动人
"Beauty and folly are old companions."
"美貌和愚蠢常相伴"
Told you... Benjamin franklin.
跟你说过 本杰明·富兰克林迷
Right right. Hey hey!
记起来了
Good old Ben you know he invented
就是那个发明电和百元大钞
Electricity and the hundred dollar bill.
好玩小老头
Neither one of those things is true.
没一个是靠谱的
You're right there's no resemblance whatsoever.
你说的真没错 你俩真"不像"
Nice meeting you Maggie.
很高兴认识你 玛姬
Bye Booth. See ya.
再见 布斯 再见
Uh that's my partner.
这是我搭档
He's FBI.
他是联邦警探
His eyes are too small to be really handsome.
他眼睛太小了 不够帅
Well I have to admit I... Find him pleasing to look at.
可是 我倒觉得他还挺好看的
Agent Booth.
布斯探员
I'm busy.
我很忙
Look what you were saying about
听着 你跟我说
My broadcast blowing that guy up...
我的广播害得那人被炸死
I was hoping you could put me in contact with his mother.
我想跟他母亲聊聊
Stay away from her. It was a coincidence.
离她远点 这件事纯属巧合
No way I could have known in a million years but still...
没有人能有预见这个结果
If you don't feel responsible
如果你觉得不内疚
Then why do you want to talk to this victim's mother?
为什么还要去折磨这个可怜的母亲
Hey I was army man.
我跟你一样
Just like you. I served my country.
我也曾是军人 为国效力
You don't even remember what this country stands for.
可你已经忘了这个国家支持的是什么
Maybe it's you who forgot.
可能是你自己忘了
Sorry? Freedom of speech.
怎么讲 言论自♥由♥
I have the right to be heard.
我有权被倾听
Legally yeah. Maybe you should think
在法律上你的确有言论自♥由♥
About saying something worth hearing.
可你该说些人们该听的话
Look it wasn't my fault.
听着 这不是我的错
You spew that poison out in the airwaves...
你用无线电传播精神毒药
This happened you know it.
就该知道早晚会有惨剧发生
Agent show him out.
探员 请他出去
Sir.
先生
Let's go.
快走吧
We ran the details of the bomb
我们把炸♥弹♥的组件
Against the exis database.
放到系统数据库里辨认
It's an identical match for a number of devices
终于找到匹配的结果
All built by the same man.
这些炸♥弹♥都由同一个人制♥作♥
A guy named Malaki Wallace.
名叫马拉奇·华♥莱♥士♥
He got busted in the '90s for
于九十年代因
Robbing a Western Union office.
他因抢劫西联公♥司♥办公室被捕
And using an emulsion bomb with a light bulb initiator.
使用电灯泡引爆♥乳♥剂炸♥弹♥
Okay anything more current?
有他最近的消息吗
No. He's been dormant since he got out of prison.
没 他出狱后就销声匿迹了
Prison? yeah.
出狱 没错
And it looks like he came back with a bang.
貌似他又重出江湖了
You're not listening.
你没听说吗
I been out of the bombing game for years.
我已金盆洗手多年
Really? Really.
真的吗 千真万确
Yeah so how do you explain this?
好吧 那你怎么解释这个
Well I'm always happy to consult.
乐意为您指点迷津
That is a simple incendiary device.
这是个简单的引爆装置
Very rudimentary.
很小儿科
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表