You know we're gonna have to break this to Sweets very gently.
记住 我们跟小甜甜解释的时候必须很委婉
Why? He should be grateful.
为什么 他应该会很感激我们的
Well he can be grateful later. What do you mean?
他可以晚些时候再感激我们 你想说啥
Well you know how people are grateful
你想啊 当你大喊失火的时候别人会
when you yell fire but before they're grateful
会很感激你 但是在感激之前
they panic and they run into walls.
他们会慌不择路 会撞墙
You think Sweets is going to panic and run into a wall?
你觉得小甜甜也会慌得撞墙
Metaphorically. Okay I got it. Yeah.
你在打比方 我懂了
I mean he's not gonna like it. Well if there was a mistake
我是说 他会不高兴的 但是如果我的
in one of my books I'd want to know.
哪本书里有错的话 我会很乐意知道
What you call a mistake Sweets calls an interpretation.
你所说的错误 小甜甜会认为是解释
Interpretation? No it's an actual factual error.
解释 不会啊 这明显是个根本性错误
Okay what exactly do you think
好吧 你究竟想
you think we're telling him about?
你想我们应该告诉他什么
Page 31. And I quote
第31页 我念给你听
"Subjects worked together
"两位研究对象的首次合作
"for the first time in solving the murder
解决了怀孕的国会实习生
Right yeah.
对 没错
That's right. We worked that other case before that.
没错 在那之前我们还办过另一个案子
What did you think we were going to talk to him about?
你觉得我们该和他说什么
The whole uh... love thing?
这个...恋爱问题
The love thing?
恋爱问题
His conclusion that we're in love?
他的结论就是咱俩在谈恋爱
I don't care about that.
我才不管那个呢
What mistake?
哪儿错了
Hint: it's not what you think.
提示一下 你想歪了
You disagree with my conclusion that the two of you are in love.
你们不同意我的观点 觉得你们俩没谈恋爱
And the sublimating energies of that connection are responsible
你们之间的联♥系♥升华了心灵
for the energy
并产生了另外一种能量
vigor and rigor
一种充满活力又能冲破磨难的能量
that you bring to your homicide investigations.
并把这种能量融入了犯罪调查
I just told you it's not what you think
我刚才说了 不是你想的那样
and you immediately say what you think.
但你马上又把你的想法重复了一遍
That's your interpretation.
那只是你的解释
We recognize your right to interpret.
我们承认你的解释权
You do? That's your right as a psychologist
真的 那是你作为心理学家的权利
to get everything wrong.
把一切都搞错
I have circled some typos.
我标出了一些打印错误
Other than that and the fact
除此之外 其实
that the Cleo Eller murder was not our first case
克里奥·埃勒谋杀案也不是我们合作的第一个案子
you're ready to publish.
把这些都改掉你就可以发表了
My interpretation
我对你们俩的
of your working relationship is based
工作关系的解释
on the unfolding interpersonal dynamics
是建立在你们第一个案子的
of that first case.
具体人际动态关系上的
It wasn't our first case.
那不是我们的第一个案子
It's not your first case. It's not.
不是第一个 不是
Okay. Well then please tell me all about that
那好 那请跟我讲讲
real first case
你们的真正的第一个案子
to see if my conclusions are still valid.
我要看看我的结论是不是仍然成立
A girl was murdered
有个女孩遇害
and her remains were thrown in a landfill.
被抛尸在垃圾填埋地
Well her name was Gemma Harrington.
她的名字叫吉玛·哈林顿
The case was going nowhere.
当时这个案子没有进展
I was at an early morning Gamblers Anonymous meeting.
我当时正在"匿名者戒赌互助会"开早会
You snapped the nine.
你打了9号♥球
Rack 'em.
一杆全收了
Booth had a gambling problem before he met me.
我认识布斯之前 他的赌瘾很成问题
Well since I mostly won it wasn't really a problem.
那其实不是什么问题 我老赢
But it took your focus away from more important things
但是你就不会花时间在重要事件上了
like work.
比如工作
You know I was getting it under control.
你知道 我自♥制♥力很强的
Nice shot Tex.
干得漂亮 特克斯
Thanks.
多谢
Booth.
我是布斯
Right. Okay on my way.
好 行 马上来
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢你来见我
Victim's mother Jocelyn came to see me
受害者的母亲 贾思琳 来找我
to tell me that the New York coroner's office was releasing
她告诉我纽约的验尸所准备
her daughter's remains for burial.
归还她女儿的尸体 好让她举♥行♥葬礼
She was all upset.
她非常难过
Upset why?
为什么难过
The police had given up hope
警方已经放弃了
of finding her daughter's killer.
寻找杀害她女儿的凶手
You see the case was a split jurisdiction.
你得知道 这个案子受双重司法管辖
The girl was last seen in DC
女孩儿是在华盛顿失踪的
but her body was found in New York in a landfill.
但她的尸体却在纽约的一个垃圾填埋场发现的
The New York coroner was in town and uh
纽约的验尸官就在本市
I decided to meet with her.
我决定去见见她
Camille.
凯米拉
Seeley.
瑟雷
I can get you Gemma's
我可以把吉玛的尸检文件给你
file but you know the definition of insanity is
但是你得知道 精神病的定义就是
to do the same thing over and over again
反复做同一件事
expecting a different outcome.
并期待得到一个不同的结果
Okay. Maybe I missed something?
好吧 没准儿是我漏了什么呢
How's about you get another point of view?
你觉得换个思路怎么样
Partner up. No. You know I don't do that.
找个搭档 不可能 你知道我不会去找的
There's a forensic anthropologist
杰弗逊研究所
at the Jeffersonian.
有个法医人类学家
I read that she solved how Stone Age Hunter was murdered.
我听说她搞清了石器时代的猎人的死因
How does that help?
那又有什么用
If she can solve a 4 000-year-old homicide
如果她能解决四千年前的杀人案
maybe she can help on Gemma Harrington.
也许她能帮你办吉玛·哈林顿的案子
I could release the remains to her. You know what Cam?
我可以把尸体转交给她 你知道吗 凯
Uh I'll catch up with you later all right?
我完了再找你 好吧
Forensics don't solve crimes. Cops do.
破案的不是法医 是警♥察♥
Same activity same results.
过程不变 结果也不会变
Speaking of which you look like you've been up all night.
说起来 你看上去好像一宿没睡
I'm fine.
我很好
Meaning you won?
意思是你赢了?
That's when he said...
当时他说...
What's that scientist's name?
那个专家的名字叫什么
And Cam answered...
然后 凯回答说
Temperance Brennan.
坦普瑞·布纳恩
Which is me.
也就是我
Most methods of removing flesh have disadvantages.
大多数去除肌肉组织的方法都有弊端
I was lecturing on defleshing techniques
我当时正在美国大学讲课
at American University.
教授学生去除肌肉组织的技术
Methods which preserve the bone perfectly require patience.
那些用来获得完整骨架的方法十分考验耐心
Bones was not what I expected.
骨头和我想象中的很不相同
...works quickly but
...会很快起作用 但是
the bone itself is cooked transforming the marrow.
骨头已经被煮过 这样会使骨髓变形
The first step is to use conventional surgical implements
第一步要使用传统的外科器械
being very careful that the scalpel
小心操作 别让手术刀
or forceps never come in contact with bone.
或者手术钳破坏骨头连接处
Any questions?
有什么疑问吗
Yeah. I have a question.
有 我有个问题
Seems to me if you
我感觉 如果你
uh remove the flesh
除掉了肌肉组织
aren't you uh destroying the evidence?
那证据不就被毁掉了吗
On the contrary
完全相反
I am revealing evidence.
我让揭示真正的证据
Thank you. See you next week.
谢谢大家 下周见
Uh just uh one more thing. I mean
我还有件事 我觉得吧
isn't all the good evidence in the flesh?
不是所有的有力证据都在肌肉组织上吗
You know like uh
你知道的 比如
the poison and the stab wounds and the bullets?
毒药 穿刺伤口 还有子弹
All of the important indicators
如果你仔细观察的话
are written in the bone if you look carefully.
会发现所有的重要线索都在骨头上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表