You never had a nickname?
你没有昵称
Oh no. Just what Booth calls me
没用 只有布斯给我起的那个
Just... Just Bones.
骨头
The orange glob of goo?
那个橙色粘质
Polyethylene tere phthalate
是聚乙烯苯二甲酸盐
Right.
对
It's polyester. It's a perfect wick.
就是聚酯 "灯芯"的最佳材料
She had to have been wearing it when she was lit.
她在燃烧时肯定穿着这种衣服
Hey let me see that.
给我看看
There's not enough residue
这些残留物太少
For it to be a coat or pajamas or anything.
不会是大衣或睡衣之类的
What about a vest?
会不会是背心
Yeah. I mean it could be. Hmm.
这有可能
I think I know this color.
我好像看过这个颜色
The computer can match
计算机能比对出
The exact shade of color for us.
准确的色度
This is the palettone color wheel.
这是调色轮
When a corporation wants to standardize their logo
当一个公♥司♥要规范他们的商标
They have palettone create a color for them.
就会为此用调色轮创建一个颜色
This particular shade of orange is known as...
这种特定的橙色是
Priceco blossom orange.
派斯克商场的花橙色
This is the color of the vest the employees wear.
这是那员工背心的颜色
The victim worked at Priceco.
死者在派斯克商场工作
I'll tell Booth.
我去告诉布斯
Just got to make one stop okay Pops?
咱去个地方 好吗 爷爷
It's about the murder?
要去查谋杀案吗
Yeah yeah. It's not gonna take long.
没错 不会待太久
You're sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗
Will you stop asking me that.
你能不能别再唠叨啦
You never got lost?
你难道就没试过迷路吗
Just because I'm maturing
我只不过是老了
People think I'm going senile.
你们就把我当作老糊涂
All right all right.
那好 知道了
Okay just asking.
好吧 那咱聊聊
You remember when I taught you how to pitch?
你还记得我教你投球那会儿吗
You thought I was too old then too.
你也以为我这身老骨头学不来
Tell you you had the best sinker I ever saw.
那是 你是我见过最棒的投球手
I could never get that one right.
连我都自愧不如
Your fastball could smoke mine.
就你的快球还能跟我一较高下
Glad you're here Pops.
有你在真好 爷爷
Yeah. And don't worry.
别老成天提心吊胆的啦
If you ever need a little privacy with the bone doctor
如果你和美女骨头需要甜蜜一下
I'll make myself scarce.
我很识相的
Okay thanks.
谢谢爷爷
But there's nothing going on between us.
可我们是清白的
You gay?
你是同志吗
What? No.
什么 不是
She's a keeper.
你得把握住她啊
You should listen to me.
你早该听我的
I warned you about Rebecca being
我早警告过你跟丽贝卡在一起
A waste of time didn't I? Come on Pops.
不会有什么好结果 拜托 爷爷
I can take care of my own love life.
我能处理好自己的感情问题
I don't think so.
我才不信
Well I got to get a book light.
我要买♥♥一盏台灯
Now I won't get in your way.
你去忙你的事吧
All right listen uh Pops do me a favor.
那好 爷爷 帮我个忙
Why don't you just-just stand right here at the entrance
你能不能就站在入口这儿
Right underneath this big sign all right?
就是这个大的标示牌下面 好吗
I got to go find the manager.
我去找经理
Well go!
那你去啊
Keep America safe.
保卫国家
Don't wander off.
别走开
Stay right here.
就呆在这儿
Excuse me.
请问一下
Um where would I find electrical tape?
哪儿能找到绝缘带
Let's see.
我想想
I think...
我想
I think I think I can help you find it.
我想我能帮你找到
This way.
这边走
Meg Tracy has been awol since Tuesday.
梅格·特蕾西从周二起就一直没来
Never called.
也没打过电♥话♥
Not like her.
这不像她
Would you happen to have an employee photo?
你有员工照片吗
Sure. Did she do something?
当然 她出什么事了
Because I don't want to get dragged into anything.
我可不想被牵连
No we're just concerned
没事 我只是想
Something may have happened to her that's all.
她可能出了什么事 仅此而已
Maybe you heard complaints about me.
也许你听过别人对我的抱怨
But it's from those slackers and deadbeats
但那都是些懒虫 饭桶
Who don't do their job.
不好好工作的人说的
I keep my nose clean.
我可是循规蹈矩的人
The photo?
照片呢
I'll get her whole file.
我去拿她的整个档案给你
Just leave me out of it.
只要别把我扯进来
Kitchen and bath right down there.
厨卫用具 就在那儿
Pops what are you doing?
爷爷 你在干什么
You don't work here.
你又不在这工作
Why are you wearing that vest?
穿这背心干嘛
Three people said I was a good greeter
有三个人称赞我是很棒的导购员
So I got a vest.
然后就赏了我件背心
Okay Pops we got to go. Let's go. Take the vest off.
好了 爷爷 咱走吧 脱掉它
My shift's not over. You don't--
我还没下班呢 你不能
You're not on a shift. Will you just...
你没在上班 快脱了
You think this is the break room?
你以为这里是休息室吗
Because I will fire you. Slow down okay?
小心我炒了你 别乱说话
This here is my grandfather all right?
这是我的祖父
He's just a big fan of the store that's all.
他只是喜欢这商场而已
He's always wanted to work here but not today.
他只是想在这工作
We got to get this file back to Bones okay?
咱去把这档案拿给骨头 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I quit.
咱不干了
Yeah he-he quits.
对 咱不干了
Come on.
走吧
Where would I find fertilizer for azaleas?
杜♥鹃♥花的肥料在哪儿
Aisle four.
四号♥过道
This woman's a size four tops.
这女人的体型最多只有四号♥
She must have recently lost a significant amount of weight.
她最近一定减重不少
Her doctor confirmed that she had been treated for both
她的医生证实她有
The micro-fractures we found in the foot
足部微骨折和
And the Haglund's deformity.
跟腱末端病
But on her last visit with him
但他们最后一次见面
She weighed 234 pounds.
她还有两百三十四磅
Baby had back.
返老还童了
I'm sorry I don't know where that came from.
对不起 不知道这话打哪冒出来的
The doctor's x-rays of the foot match ours.
医生的足部X光片跟我们的一致
It's Meg Tracy.
死者就是梅格·特蕾西
If Meg was thin why so much ash?
梅格这么瘦 怎么会有如此多的灰烬
Because there was someone else in bed with Meg.
因为有另一个跟梅格躺在一起
Two people died in that fire.
有两个人一起被烧死了
So now we are looking at double murder.
那么这就是一起双尸案
Given the amount of ash and bone these remains represent
根据灰烬和骸骨的总量
Approximately 380 pounds of human.
可推算出死者大约共有三百八十磅
We know that Meg Tracy weighed about 120 which puts
梅格重一百二十磅
Our second victim at 260.
则另一名死者重二百六十磅
This is part of the mental eminence.
这是神经隆起的一部分
Judging by the angle of the jaw fragment
从颌骨碎片的角度来看
Second victim was male.
第二名死者是男性
A super-sized male.
而且是个大胖子
So the cake on the table was probably his.
那桌子上的蛋糕可能是他的
I still don't have nearly enough to give you a face.
这堆骨灰可是不够我做面部重塑的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表