I'm still a cop.
我还是一个警♥察♥
I know when someone's looking to escape here.
这通常是嫌犯逃跑的惯用伎俩
So chain me to the railing.
那就把我铐在栏杆上
Do what you gotta do
做你该做的事
But you better go to her now
你必须马上去救她
Agent Booth.
布斯探员
Go to her now.
现在就去救她
Go to her right now.
事不宜迟
Go to her now. Now! Bones.
去救她 快啊 骨头
Right now.
快啊
Bones. Go right now!
骨头 快去吧
Hello?
有人吗
Dr. Leacock
里柯克医生
It's Dr. Brennan with the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的布纳恩博士
Dr. Brennan come on back to my office.
布纳恩博士 请来我办公室
Lock that door behind you please.
请顺带把门锁了
This isn't the best neighborhood.
这个社区不安全
There's been an interesting development in the Harbinger case.
先知的案子有了新进展
Yeah?
是吗
Well it appears that the victims were poisoned.
我们发现受害者是中毒而死的
Is there any chance
有没有可能
That what appeared to you to be MCS
你误诊的化学过敏
Was actually a result...
实际上是
He's shredding the Harbinger files.
他在销毁先知的文件
Bones Bones you all right? Yeah.
骨头 你还好吧 我没事
You okay? I'm fine I'm okay.
你没事吧 我很好 我没事
Bones your arm whoa...
骨头 你的手
Oh god.
天啊
No don't pull it out. Don't touch that!
不要 别拔♥出♥来♥ 别动它
Bones easy I gotcha.
骨头 悠着点 有我在
He tried to kill me. All right all right.
他想要杀我 没事的 没事了
Thank you. Easy.
谢谢你 放松
The ambulance is on the way okay?
救护车就来了
Keep the pressure on the wound.
按着这伤口
Okay I got it I got it.
好的 知道 我按住了
Just relax.
放松就好
Just trust me all right?
相信我 好吗
I'll take care of you.
我会保护你的
Shh I got you.
别说话 有我在
I'll take care of you I'm right here.
有我守护你 不要害怕
I'm not going anywhere. I got you baby
我哪都不去 别害怕 宝贝
Ooh that's a lot of blood.
好多血啊
I'm fine.
我没事
This is bones' blood.
是骨头的血
That's supposed to be good?
这是什么好事吗
She's fine.
她也没事
They fixed her up and uh sent her home.
医生给她包扎好 送她回家了
I should've been there for her.
我应该在她身边的
You were there.
你就在她身边
You killed the bad guy dead.
你把那个坏蛋干掉
I know you hate that
我知道你并不喜欢那样
But it always makes me a little glad.
但这总让我沾沾自喜
Does that make me a bad person?
这会让我变成坏蛋吗
I guess that closes the case.
我想这案子可以结了
None of the remains have been identified as Fargood.
我们还没有找到伐果的遗骸
You think the bad doctor was working for Fargood?
你觉得那个坏医生伐果的手下
Yeah. Used to be that my hunches were good enough to keep us working a case.
是的 以前常常是靠我的直觉来破案
Cherie they still are.
帅哥 你的直觉还管用
That means our little psychic friend is still a suspect.
说明那个灵媒还是脱不了嫌疑
And change your shirt.
换件衣服吧
Hello?
有人吗
Ms. Harmonia?
哈尔摩小姐
I'm down here.
我在这呢
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
How are you feeling?
觉得怎样
Well they gave me medication
他们给我开了药
So I feel how I imagine people of average intelligence feel all the time.
现在我能像智商平平的人一样看世界
I came here to see if you'd run away.
我是来看看你是不是逃跑了
No.
没
I'm here looking for clues.
我在这里寻找线索
Something I might have missed.
那些遗漏的线索
What in your cards?
从塔罗牌里找吗
Because that is a waste of time.
那是浪费时间
You say that after
在我让布斯去救你一命之后
I sent agent Booth to save your life.
你还是如此顽固不化
Well you knew where the bodies were buried.
你知道埋尸地点
You knew dr. Leacock would attack me.
你知道里柯克医生会袭击我
You were an abandoned child.
你自幼被双亲遗弃
The world scares you
你害怕这个世界
So you wrap it up neatly in bonds of reason education and proof.
你用推理 知识和论证将自己包裹起来
All riddles
所有的迷团
Are solvable to you.
你都可以解开
Except for one.
除了一个
Yes. the riddle of how you knew where your sister was buried.
那就是你如何得知妹妹身藏何处
No.
非也
The riddle you can't solve is how somebody could love you.
是为什么有人能爱上你
Well I'm beautiful and very intelligent.
我美貌于智慧兼具
The answer to the question
这个问题的答案
That you're afraid to say out loud is...
是你一直无法启齿的
Yes.
是的
He knows the truth of you.
他了解真正的你
And he's dazzled by that truth.
真正的你依然让他惊艳不已
I'm pulling up web sites
我在网上搜索
Containing the words "Harbinger "
含有关键字"先知"
"Utopia " "Undersea" and "MCS"
"乌托邦" "海底" "化学过敏"的网页
And running them through my facial recognition program.
并将结果用我的面部识别程序进行对比
Fargood's arrogant.
伐果是傲慢自负的
He'll think he changed his modus operandi
他会改变他的作案手法
But it'll only be superficially.
但都只是换汤不换药
What so you think these keywords won't work?
那么你觉得这些关键字不管用吗
No not specifically.
这些关键词不能找到他
By the time we finish a more general search
等我们做完全面搜索
You'll actually have to shave. okay
你就得刮胡子了
Why is facial hair the marker of an adult male?
为何要用面毛来标记成年男性
Why not height?
为什么不用身高
I'm tall.
我很高
Right keywords.
说回关键字
Uh well Fargood targeted a group of people
伐果选中的
Who were sick of the world literally
都是厌世的人
And promised them a new life right?
他保证会为他们开启崭新的未来
A life without suffering.
远离苦难的生活
Sick of the world of course.
厌世的人 这么说就对了
You know who you're referring to?
你知道自己说的是什么人吗
Yeah people who are in pain
知道啊 在痛苦中煎熬的人们
Who lost hope who are sunk in existential despair.
没有希望 在绝望中苦苦挣扎的人们
That's not literal enough sweets.
不够明确啊 斯维斯
You're talking about old people who have nobody else to turn to.
你指的是那些孤苦无依的老人
Retirement Communities
[退休社区]
Angela's right.
安琪拉是对的
The bone structure is a very close match.
骨结构几近完全吻合
See we're trying to figure exactly
我们就是要找出
When you changed your name from Tom Fargood to to Alexander Gallo
你何时把名字从汤姆·伐果改成亚历山大·加仑
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
You're selling shares in a very exclusive retirement community
你在专营退休社区贩卖♥♥股票
Very sound investment in your future.
为未来提供保障的明智投资
I recommend you buy.
我建议你们也买♥♥一份
Well we won't be doing that anytime soon Mr. Gallo
我们很快就做不到了吧 加仑先生
Because a significant number of people
因为有很多人
Who put down their nonrefundable deposits
在交了他们不可追还的押金后
They died before they moved in.
还没能搬进去就死于非命
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表