Forget the bruised brain
别再想你的大脑损伤
And go with your lion heart.
秉持这这颗雄狮之心活下去
Right. right?
所言甚是
Yeah and tell bones how I feel.
然后骨头坦白我的感觉
Yes.
对
Except be sure about your feelings
但是 你自己要认定这份感觉
Because if you crack that shell
因为你一旦说破这层关系
And you change your mind
却临阵退缩的话
She'll die of loneliness
她会孤独终老
Before she'll ever trust anyone ever again.
再也不会相信任何人
Right.
知道了
Sometimes I'm afraid
"时而我害怕"
When you go
"你的离去"
Sometimes I'm afraid
"时而我害怕"
When you come home
"你回到我身边"
I think I'm afraid
"我害怕"
When there's nothing wrong
"一切如常"
But if I was fearless
"倘若我鼓起勇气"
Could I be your reckless friend?
"我能做你勇敢的挚友吗"
And if I was helpless
"倘若我孤独无助"
Could you be the one comes rushing in?
"你会是那个不顾一切来到我身边的人吗"
There's something
"有些事"
That I never told
"我一直藏在心底"
When I find myself slipping off of my pedestal
"当我从高台上狠狠坠落"
I'm a fierce believer
"我这个虔诚的信徒"
Afraid to fall
"害怕坠落"
But if I was fearless...
"倘若我无所畏惧"
Hey bones.
骨头
What time is it?
现在几点
Oh it's early.
早着呢
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I... I hate this part of the case.
我讨厌这种时候
You know where you're doing stuff
只有你在这干活
And I'm just at home doing nothing.
我却只能在家无所事事
I...I have something for you to do. right.
我有活要给你做
It's um the disc we saw on the gpr.
是探地雷达探测到的光碟
Yeah uh hey look at that.
瞧 是一张盘
Minidisc...definitely '90s technology.
迷你磁盘 绝对九十年代的技术
Don't you want to go to breakfast?
你不去吃早餐吗
No time. I got to you know get this to my people
没时间 我得把这交给我的同僚
So they can find out the manufacturer
他们能找出生产厂家
And all that hooey and get it to Angela so
然后把盘给安琪拉
She can get all the information she needs off this thing.
好让她从中找出蛛丝马迹
But no one is awake for you and me
现在大家都睡了
Avalon Harmonia
阿瓦隆·哈尔摩
Is her professional psychic name.
是她职业灵媒的化名
Born Stephanie Susan Janes no criminal history
真名史蒂芬·苏珊·詹尼 无犯罪史
No known criminal associations
没有在案的犯罪记录
And in my professional psychological opinion
从专业心理学的角度来讲
Not a nut bar.
她并非惹是生非之辈
Law -abiding and sane
从法律和理智的角度来讲
Does not explain 12 buried skeletons.
无法解释那十二具被埋的尸骨
She honestly thinks that she's psychic.
她觉得是灵界告诉她的
I mean she really does.
她坚信不移
If she's not psychic then she's involved.
如果并非灵界相助 那么她脱不了干系
I don't believe in psychics.
我才不信灵媒
Well neither did I.
我过去也不相信
Do I.
现在信了
Present tense.
我是最近才信的
She got to you huh sweets?
她吓到你了吧 甜甜
Okay check it out.
的确如此 跟你们说
My dad's watch goes missing three months ago... right.
家父的手表已经丢失三个月了
I have no idea where it is.
我毫无头绪丢在了哪里
She tells me it's in the pocket of a jacket
她就跟我说 表在夹克的口袋里
That I forgot I owned at the unclaimed goods at the FBI dry cleaner. yeah.
那件夹克在联邦调查局干洗店中无人认领
Booth how many fingers am I holding up?
布斯 我竖起了几根手指
Yeah brain damage joke
脑损伤玩笑
That's real funny.
好笑死了
What do you got?
你有何发现
What I got are multiple degrees in botany Geology and entomology which allow me
植物学 地质学 昆虫学的多重学位让我
To discern vital clues... like this one.
发现了重大线索 正如这个
What's that a graph of Russian wheat production in 1955?
是一幅1955年的俄♥罗♥斯♥小麦收成图吗
It's a microspectrophotometry scan indicating
是用显微分光光度法得出的绘图
We found with the remains is lint-free static-resistant polyester.
可看出残留物是无棉抗静电的聚酯纤维
It was designed for use in fire-hazardous oxygen-enriched atmospheres.
专门用于火灾及浓缩氧气环境
U.S. navy refers to them as "Poopie Suits."
美国海军称为"普皮装"
Right you mean for submarine crews.
你是说潜艇船员专用的
Yeah exactly.
准确来说 是的
Now my conclusion is we have uncovered
我的推论是我们挖到了
The anonymous grave of the crew
一个埋葬艇员的匿名墓
Of the super secret stealth submarine
这些艇员属于一艘叫美国红鹰的绝密潜水艇
Hawkfish which disappeared in the late '90s.
在九十年代后期神秘失踪
The U.S. government denies the very existence of the submarine yet I...
美国政♥府♥矢口否认这艘潜艇的存在 我还...
The way it works booth is that I'm impatient and curt
布斯 以前是我唱红脸你唱白脸
While you somehow keep the squints motivated and productive.
来保证科学怪人们高效工作
Right I'll keep that in mind. thanks.
那是 我会铭记在心的 谢了
Good.
好
Hiya Bones.
喂 骨头
There's no sign of any violence on any of the skeletons we found
在每具骨骼上都没有被施暴的迹象
Except for this one.
除了这个
Could the victims have drowned?
死者有可能是溺水身亡的吗
No drowning leaves diatoms in the marrow
不对 溺水身亡的话会在骨髓里发现硅藻类物质
And Cam didn't find any. Why?
凯没发现任何藻类 为什么这么问
Hodgins said that they could've been a submarine crew.
哈金斯说他们可能是潜艇成员
Preliminary histological analysis shows
初步组织分♥析♥显示
That the victims were of both sexes
受害者有男有女
Encompassing mongoloid negroid and caucasoid features
包括蒙古人种 黑人 和高加索人种
And ranging in age from the late teens to the early 70s.
死者年龄跨度为二十到七十岁
That is a bullet hole.
那是一个弹孔
No.
不是的
Micro-fractures indicate that the projectile
微裂缝可以证明射入物的运动速度
Was moving much slower than any bullet.
比任何子弹都要慢的多
Also
而且
I can't feel any beveling on the inside of the skull.
头骨内部我没发现任何斜切口
But there's very slight beveling on the outside.
却在头骨外部发现轻微的斜切口
He was killed from the inside out.
东西是由内而外射出的
Awkward.
诡异
Awkward awkward.
毛骨悚然 骇人听闻
Very awkward.
诡异之极
Angela what is awkward?
安琪拉 什么那么诡异
The casing on the minidisc that you found at the dig
你们挖到的迷你磁盘
Was cracked so there was damage.
由于被压烂了 里面的文件受损
I did what I could but...
我尽力恢复 但是...
I got this one frame off the corrupted file.
我在受损文件里找到了这一帧
What's so awkward about that?
那有什么好诡异的
This isn't the awkward part yet.
还没说到诡异的地方呢
"Glen Echo Car Rentals."
"回音谷汽车租赁"
And a license plate.
还有汽车牌照
I figure you have 12 bodies
我想发现的是十二具尸体
And this vehicle holds between 12 and 15 so...
而这辆车载客量在十二人到十五人
Ange you shouldn't feel awkward about this.
安琪 你不该觉得诡异
You should be very proud of your excellent work.
你应该为自己出色的工作倍感自豪
Now comes the awkward part.
现在诡异的部分到了
Why did you make a picture of the psychic?
你为什么画那个灵媒头像
This isn't Avalon.
这可不是阿瓦隆
This is a facial reconstruction of the first fountain skull.
是喷泉下发掘出来的第一个头骨的面部重塑图
Hello Seeley.
你好 瑟雷
Hello Temperance.
你好 坦普瑞
Nice to see you two together.
见到你们双剑合壁真是高兴
This is an official visit.
这是正式的访问
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表