This is Ursula with Marvin.
这是乌苏拉和马文
I'm gonna need a copy for my article.
我需要一份复本用在我的文章里
"UFO-obsessed woman dies in alien encounter."
UFO狂热女死于和外星人接触
So the swab from the victim's damaged patellas
查过死者膝盖上的残留物
show traces of sediment but it's not cement.
有沉淀物 但并非水泥
So what hit her knees wasn't cinder block?
她的膝盖并非被砖头所伤
No the sediment is gypsum
没错 上面找到石膏
dating back to the pleistocene and holocene eras.
属于更新纪和全新纪的
It's probably from the Tularosa
可能来自于图拉罗萨或
or Eestancia basins.
大牧场盆地的
Mexico?! Yeah.
位于墨西哥吗 是的
Northern Mexico is the closest occurrence of this rock.
北墨西哥离这种石头最近
The insecticide that she was soaked in
泡她的杀虫剂是
it's called "Tres Pasitos."
派瑞杀
It's not available in the United States.
在美国没有
Is it available in mexico?
那在墨西哥可以使用吗
Readily.
当然可以
Excellent.
太好了
...so I took the information that you gave me
我分♥析♥了你给我的资料
And it looks as though the projectiles
得出的结论是
First impacted next to the juncture between the frontal and parietal bones.
滚珠从额骨和顶骨的连接处射入
So the bearings entered beneath her chin
那么滚珠是先从下颚下穿进去
Then ricocheted around in her skull?
再进入颅骨的吗
Yeah that seems to make the most sense.
没错 正是如此
But I've never heard of any projectiles
我不知道哪种子弹可以
That would enter at that range and not fracture the skull.
射穿下颚骨而不破坏颅骨
Well what about like slow-moving projectiles?
那么会不会是缓行子弹
Maybe a paintball gun?
也许是一把彩弹枪呢
A little more powerful than that but not much.
它的力量比那个要大一点
Time for lunch.
午饭时间到啦
To prove we're all fine?
为了证明我们都相安无事吗
Yeah.
对
You guys can hold hands if you want.
你们大可以牵牵小手
Eat off each other's plates...
你一口 我一口
I mean any and all of that kind
我是说 你们可以大方耍浪漫
Of gooey romanticism is completely fine by me.
我都完全不介意
We know Hodgins.
我们明白
I'm not really the public display kind of guy.
我不是那种喜欢公开亲热的男人
I'm just saying you don't need to be afraid or...
我就是想说你们不用担心我...
There. See?
那就对了 看吧
My head did not explode.
我没发飙
Um I'm not really okay with being kissed
我不喜欢你
When it's not about me.
在这种情况亲我
Sorry.
抱歉
Panicked but everything's fine right?
我有点慌了 你还好吗
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
Everything's not fine.
一切都不好
This is a fraught situation.
你们这么做大错特错
It's important to face these things head-on.
应该勇敢的面对存在的问题
Sweets
斯维斯
There's nothing to face okay?
没什么问题需要面对的
I mean we can see
我们知道
Why you'd think that
你为什么这么想
But we're all fine.
但是我们三个都很好啊
I am... I'm fine.
我...我很好
Lance your order's ready.
兰斯 你的外卖♥♥好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are we here?
我们来这干嘛
We want to know what brought you out here
我们想知道发现尸体的当晚
The night you found Ursula's body.
你来这干嘛
I told you I was out UFO spotting.
我说过了 我来找飞碟
And I told you I don't believe in that big of a coincidence.
我也说过了世上没有这么巧的事
How long were you and Ursula lovers?
你和乌苏拉交往多久了
Go ahead. Take a look.
拿去看看吧
Oh my god.
天呐
Ursula understood.
乌苏拉理解我
Sh-she believed.
她相信我
My wife thought I was crazy.
我妻子把我当疯子
What makes this patch of desert any different to you than any other patch of desert?
你为什么偏偏选择这条路
This is where we were when we first saw the lights.
这是我们第一次看见光的地方
Where did you see the lights?
你在哪看见的光
Beyond those hills.
在那山的远处
Hot spheres very clear.
球形的 很清楚
Ursula and I saw them together.
我和乌苏拉一起看到的
How far?
离这多远
Maybe two kilometers.
大约两千米
That would be mexico.
那是墨西哥了
We were going to check it out together
我们打算下次再来镇上的时候
Next time I came through town.
一起去看个究竟的
We... we'd meet every few weeks.
我们几周见一次
So you and Ursula were true believers.
这么说你和乌苏拉是忠实信徒
Not really.
也不是
Ursula she was convinced that if she could find proof
乌苏拉坚信她能
of alien visitation it would make her rich.
靠外星人发大财
What happened to her Marvin?
她后来怎么了
Really.
说真的
What do you think?
你怎么想的
I think she came out here without me.
我想她丢下我一个人来了
Maybe she thought I wanted half her money.
可能是她不想跟我分财产
She maybe saw the lights and crossed over
她看见光然后翻了过去
And they took her...
他们把她抓走...
And experimented on her
拿她做实验
And then they dumped Ursula in the desert
然后把她的尸体扔到荒无人烟的沙漠
Like the cold heartless scientists that they are.
一帮泯灭人性的科学家
So the footage was pretty rough
影片非常粗糙
As you saw so I ran an application
所以我就用软件
To counteract the motion of the camera with opposite movement.
抵消相机的抖动
Then I translated each pixel of the infrared spectrum
然后将红外光谱像素译成了
Into a pixel of the visible color spectrum.
可视彩色光谱像素
Okay.
好了
Let's see it.
来看看吧
Well that's a lot more terrestrial than I expected.
这看起来可不像什么天外来客哦
Two tanker trucks some sort of digger.
两辆油罐车还有挖掘机
And this is a hose.
这里是个水管
What do you think three inches?
你们觉得这有三英寸宽吗
That's the source of the glowing liquid.
发光液体就是从那出来的
Yeah but what about the alien things?
没错 但是那个奇怪的东西是什么
Fremontodendron mexicanum.
墨西哥连翘
It's mexican flannelbush.
是墨西哥法兰绒木
Weird glowing liquid in the mexican desert
墨西哥沙漠中的诡计液体
Hazmat suits.
灾害防护服
Whoa! They must've been dumping chemicals illegally.
他们是在非法倾倒化工废物
Oop she fell.
她摔倒了
That must've been where she fractured her knees.
她就是在那被摔断膝盖的
Yeah but she still managed to get away.
没错 可她还能勉强离开
You guys see what happened?
你们看懂了吗
She was out looking for UFOs
她本来是去找飞碟的
But found this instead.
但是却发现这个
These guys killed her.
招致杀身之祸
You know I think I liked this all better when it was aliens.
我倒宁可这些都是外星人
So I was able to clarify the chemiluminescent signature
我已经可以确定在视频中
of the materials being dumped in the video.
化学物质是什么了
Manganese and sodium borohydride.
锰和硼氢化钠
Used in the manufacture of batteries.
这些通常用于制♥造♥电池
Can you get a specific manufacturer from that?
找到是哪家工厂吗
I did.
当然
Innatron.
内创化工
Mexican flannelbush is on the verge of extinction right?
墨西哥法兰绒木属于频临灭绝的树种
Innatron has a plant located smack-dab in the middle
内创有个工厂正好
Of the last remaining flannelbush population
坐落在仅有的法兰绒木群中
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表