What?
什么
Oh y-- oh you mean work.
你 你是指工作
Yeah what did you mean?
是的 你什么意思
Work-- no I’m I’m I’m agreeing-- it's work.
工作 我 我 我 同意 是工作
Uh can we move on?
能往下说了吗
So we have electricity?
那么意思是来电了
Who does? The streaming nuclei suggests voltage.
是谁 流动的细胞核说明有电传导
Oh I know.
了解
Uh a selfcauterizing blade. Yeah
自身发热的刀口 是啊
There’s got to be something like that in a place
肯定有什么类似的东西每天
That kills thousands of chickens every day.
在那个地方杀死几千只鸡
Here we go.
我们继续
Ah this might narrow things down.
可能是上宽下窄的东西
He had beak and feather disease virus.
他有鸡喙和羽毛的病毒
He had beak and feather disease in his thumb?
在拇指里有鸟喙和羽毛病毒?
I’m going to go out on a limb here
我在这里要大胆猜测一下
And guess that maybe what we're looking for is
我们要找到也许是一个
A self-cauterizing instrument that cuts beaks and feathers.
自身发热的机器 去除鸡喙和羽毛
Wait a minute.
等一下
The video.
视频资料
Pluckers beat the feathers off dead chickens
脱毛机脱去死鸡的羽毛
And beak clippers clip the beaks off of baby chicks.
断喙器剪掉小鸡的喙
That's you right Ms. McNamara?
那是你 对吗 麦克纳马拉女士
Yeah.
是的
Your occupation is beak clipper?
你的工作是断喙 对吗
Baby chicks
那么多小鸡
Are jammed so close together
挤在一起
They get stressed attack each other.
会因压力过大而攻击对方
It's my job to cut the tips off their beaks.
我的工作就是剪掉它们的喙尖
Really isn't a good job to have.
真不是个好活儿
I got demoted From plucker.
我被降职之前是脱毛工
Bet you didn't know there was something worse than plucker.
我敢打赌你根本不知道还有比脱毛更烂的工作
When you were demoted
你被降职的事
Was that before or after you charged Nick Rabin
是在你起诉尼克·拉宾性骚扰
With sexual harassment?
之前还是之后
After.
之后
Go figure. Nick was a groper.
自己想想 尼克太鬼鬼祟祟了
Never heard the guy coming.
从来听不到他的脚步声
It got old real fast.
最后不了了之了
How much training
操作断喙器
Does it take to run the beak-clipping machine?
需要多久的培训
None.
不需要
Just got to be the kind of person
只要你愿意
Willing to cut the beaks off of newborn chicks.
把鸡崽的喙剪下来就可以
Why?
怎么了
Because your machine was used
因为你的机器被用来
To remove Nick's thumbs and big toes.
剪掉了尼克的拇指和大脚趾
Hey if I was gonna cut something off of Nick Rabin
如果我想剪掉尼克·拉宾的某些部位
It would not be his thumb.
也不会是拇指
Okay what people
好吧 通常人们
Usually do right now
在这种情况下
Is they insist that they didn't kill anyone.
会坚持说他们没有杀人
Well maybe I fantasized
也许是我幻想要杀他太多次
About it so many times it's like I actually did it.
感觉就像是我真的那么干了
Do you know anything about Nick Rabin's death
关于尼克·拉宾的死以及被分尸的事
Or the mutilation of his body?
你知道些什么
No.
不知道
But still if you could arrange it
但是如果你可以安排
I wouldn't mind getting away from Clucksten's
我倒是不介意离开卡斯登农场
And spending a few days in jail.
去监狱待几天
I don't need a professional
我不需要
Consultation sweets.
职业咨♥询♥ 小甜甜
Well this is not that.
这也不是
It's just a friendly conversation.
只是朋友间聊聊天
Angela will come around.
安琪拉会改变主意的
I'm certain that she will.
我确定她会的
Yeah eventually angela will see
最后安琪拉会发现
The rational nature of my argument.
我说的都是有道理的
She will come around.
她会改变主意的
I already said that.
我已经说过了
Hey crazy thought--
我有一个疯狂的想法
What if this time you were the one who came around?
如果这一次是你改变主意呢
Saving
去拯救
One pig is an irrational act.
一只猪是不理性行为
Are you suggesting that I point
你是建议我
That out to Angela more clearly?
跟安琪拉说得再清楚点吗
Because
那样的话
That would make this conversation
就会把这次聊天
Very much like a professional consultation.
变得很像一次职业咨♥询♥
No
不是
I'm suggesting in a very friendly conversational way
我在以一种友好的谈话方式建议
That you help her save that one pig.
你帮助她拯救那一只猪
But we agreed
但是我们都同意
That that's a meaningless act.
那是毫无意义的行为
Meaningless by your definition not by Angela's.
那是在你 但安琪拉不是那么想的
My definition Is correct.
我的结论非常正确
Yes and if life were
是 如果人生
Simply a debate you would win hands down
只是一场辩论 那么你赢了 我投降
But we know that it isn't a debate.
但我们都知道 不是的
It's something much tougher.
人生要复杂得多
You know our very work
你知道 我们这份不同寻常的工作
Shows us that that those people that call the world
告诉我们 人们称这个世界为
An abattoir-- a slaughterhouse-- they have a point.
屠宰场不是没来由的
Now you handle that knowledge by imposing this...
透过纯理性的面纱
Gossamer web of rationality
来看待所有丑陋的事实
Over the ugliness.
是你消化这种现实的方法
Angela has a very different way of handling.
安琪拉有她自己不一样的方法
Sometimes you don't save the world dr. brennan.
有些时候你不需要拯救全世界 布纳恩博士
Sometimes you just make your friend happy.
有时只需要让你的朋友高兴就好了
But even when it's irrational?
即使那只是她的一时冲动?
He is very
它真的很
Very cute.
很可爱
I mean it's almost like he's smiling.
你会觉得它在冲你微笑
Wendell and I have been
我和温德尔一直在
Testing chicken factory implements
测试养鸡场的设备
In order to find something that would leave the
想要找出哪台机器
Symmetrical marks on the victim.
能在受害者身上留下这种对称伤痕
Searching for the murder weapon.
也就是凶器
Did you find it yet?
找到了吗
Uh no but we have the parameters.
还没有 不过我们已经确定了一些参数
Mr. Bray please assume the position.
布雷先生 麻烦你就位
The skull was struck repeatedly.
受害者的头骨曾经被连续击打
We need someone to actually spin Wendell on the stool.
我们需要有人动手让温德尔转起来
Yeah I don't twirl the interns.
我可不会那么干的
Perhaps Angela would do it.
也许安琪拉愿意
I'll-I'll do it.
我来就好了
Okay now
好的 现在
It appears as if the victim was turning
证据显示受害者当时在旋转
And/or rolling.
并且 或者同时在翻滚
Someone rolled him?
有人在滚动他?
That's how it appears.
貌似是这样的
The directionality indicates that.
痕迹的方向性说明有这种可能
Um can i-- can i stop turning while you guys discuss this?
你们讨论的时候我能不转了吗
Not yet dude. now what we haven't determined
还不行 现在 我们还没有确定的是
Is what he was rolled on
他是在什么东西上翻滚
That would've done this. What if...
造成这种痕迹 如果...
What if the victim wasn't spinning?
如果不是受害者在转动呢
What if the weapon was spinning?
如果转动的是凶器呢
Oh thank you god.
谢谢 天哪
Okay the bruises had common directionality.
几处擦伤具有相同的方向性
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表