A Rolex?
一劳力士表
They just gave you a Rolex?
他们就随便送你一劳力士名表
Well my book was number one on the best seller list for 12 weeks.
我的书连续十二周稳坐销量榜冠军
It sold 630 000 copies.
总共卖♥♥出六十三万册
They're you know showing their appreCIAtion.
他们只是表达应有的感谢
So that means that you made...
就是说 你赚了...
Well I don't really know how much actually
事实上我也不知道是多少
But I was told Ill never have to work again.
不过他们说我不用再干活了
Booth.
布斯
What? No!
什么 不可能
Slow down Pal.
跟你说 伙计
That is extortion right there.
你那是明抢
What? No.
什么 我才不要
No forget it.
不可能 算了
No no way Im paying that.
我才不会给你那么多钱
Bye.
再见
Some plumber he wants to charge me 800 bucks
那破水管工 只不过要帮我修修水管
To fix the plumbing in my walls.
就要收我八百块
Forget it. I'll do it myself.
我没那么傻 我自己来
Well that should be no problem.
你肯定做得来
You've told me numerous times
你跟我说过很多遍
How skilled you are as a repairman.
说自己修东西很厉害
Right well since after the coma
打从昏迷后
I seem to have forgotten a few things.
我好像忘了些什么
I'm gonna have to figure out how to do it myself all over again.
我要重新回忆起来
I could lend you some money.
我可以借你钱
That's okay miss Rolex I'll be fine.
免了 劳力士小姐 我能应付
Well if you change your mind...
如果你变了主意的话
I'm all right. this is exactly why I hate cats.
放心好了 这就是为什么我那么讨厌猫
They're feral.
是野猫
They're natural scavengers.
天生的食腐动物
Hodgins is going to have to sift through their excrement for evidence.
哈金斯会从粪便里寻找蛛丝马迹
Right don't want to take his fun away from him huh?
那就君子不夺人之好啦
I need all these cats brought back to the Jeffersonian.
把这些猫全都带回杰斐逊实验室
Come on shoo shoo! come on puss puss puss...
过来 快过来 小猫仔
Pussy! move!
小猫仔 快点
Kitty kitty kitty.
猫猫 猫猫
Here kitty kitty. hey hey get out of there!
猫猫 猫猫 别吃啦
The victim is an adult male caucasian.
受害者是一名中年男性 白种人
Bullet wounds to both the sternum and the third left rib.
胸骨和左侧第三根肋骨有枪伤
Hand is severed just below the radius.
挠骨下方手被切断
Barely anything left of this guy.
这个人都所剩无几了
How long has he been out here?
他被暴尸多久了
From the degree of scavenging Id say two days.
从被腐烂的程度看 应该是两天
Come on.
过来
Hey you parking guy.
叫你呢 停车小子
You the guy who found him?
是你发现他的吗
Yeah. My partner here says
是的 我的搭档说
That he has been kitty kibble for two days.
他已经给猫吃了两天了
Why didn't you notice him sooner?
你怎么到现在才发现
This structure is long-term parking.
这个地方是长♥期♥停车场
Roof isn't used much.
顶部很少用
People don't like their cars baking in the sun you know...
人们都不喜欢车子被太阳晒着
Security cameras around here?
这里有监视器吗
Somebody cut the feed.
有人把传送器切断了
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 怎么了
He suffered comminuted fractures to the femur.
他的股骨有粉碎性骨折
Right he broke his leg I get it.
就是说他腿断了
Uh someone ran over him after he was shot.
他被击毙后 还被人从身上碾过去
Hey you do me a favor
麻烦帮帮忙
And pull some uh Paint samples off that speed bump okay?
帮我取减速带上的油漆样本
Okay.
好的
Why are the cats staring at us?
为什么这些猫老盯着我们看
Michelle's been asking for months if we can get a kitten.
蜜雪儿这几个月来老让我给她养猫
I'm thinking no.
我一直说不行
Actually it's much more likely the family dog would attack and consume its owner.
其实更像是会攻击并吃掉自己主人的狗
Can you pass me the forceps?
把镊子递给我
I think I see something.
我好像有所发现
It appears to be steel wool.
看起来像钢丝绒
I found it in the exit wound.
在射出口处
Steel wool commonly used in silencers to muffle the sound of a gunshot.
钢丝绒 通常是消音器用于掩盖枪声
A silencer definitely points to a professional hit.
会用消音器说明是专业杀手
An Ilizarov apparatus was used
在他幼年的时候
To lengthen his bone when he was a child so he was definitely Russian.
伊氏仪器延长骨骼 由此得知他是俄♥国♥人
Don't people limp in every country?
瘸子不是各个国家都有吗
Prior to 1981 the Ilizarov apparatus
在1981年前 伊利扎罗夫护理仪器
Was used exclusively in the soviet union.
只有苏联才有
Ergo dead Russian.
由此得出 死者是俄♥国♥人
Very good mr. Bray.
漂亮啊 布雷先生
Yeah don't often get to say "ergo."
"由此得出"不是随便能说的
And for bonus points
加分题
Any clue why his hand was chopped off?
他手被砍掉的原因
The bone has been chipped and bruised around the triquetral
在三角骨附近别切断且有瘀伤
Like someone was trying to pull something off his wrist.
像是有人想从他的手上扯下什么
And when they couldn't they cut off his hand.
扯不下来 就砍了他的手
Wendell my man we still on for lunch?
温尔 兄弟 我们可以吃午饭了吗
You are discussing lunch while holding a tray of cat excrement.
你对着一盘猫粪讨论午餐
Everybody poops.
万物皆有粪
They even wrote a book about it.
有人还为它出书
I found a piece of plastic in the cat's feces from a bag of airline peanuts.
猫粪里面发现的塑料是飞机餐花生包装纸
Aeroflot.
苏联民用航♥空♥总局
Yep.
没错
Preferred airline of mother Russia.
他偏爱祖国的俄♥国♥航♥班♥
Looks like our Russian friend was a recent arrival.
看起来这位俄♥国♥朋友是刚刚才登陆的
Yuri Antonov.
尤里·安东诺
He's a courier for a Ukraine diamond manufacturer.
他是乌克兰珠宝公♥司♥的派送员
That's it?
就这些吗
Why are you state department guys all over this?
你们国♥务♥院♥的人为什么关心此事
Uh because that's not it.
因为这还没完
What is "it"? what else do you have for me?
还有什么 你们还有什么瞒着我
I was told to assess whether you'd be the best agent
我要审核你能否
With whom to entrust some very sensitive information.
处理此类敏感信息
This is my case.
这是我的案子
Uh state is supervising agent Booth.
国家在盯着 布斯探员
We...
我们...
I approve the investigator.
要经过我的审批
Oh you I okay an ex-army ranger
我作为一个联邦调查局的前狙击手
With multiple commendations and a pristine record at the FBI
受过无数嘉奖且记录清白的
Isn't good enough for you or them?
这样还不够吗
You shot a clown.
你射过小丑
It was a mechanical clown.
那是机器做的
You're telling me you never wanted to do that?
难道你从来不想这么做吗
This one has to be done with discretion.
这件事应该慎重而行
I mean it's not just your career.
这不仅关乎你的职业生涯
It's mine too.
也关乎我的
I mean you're old but Im still...
你年纪大了 但我还是...
Here.
给你
Right.
行了
Sit down.
坐下
Antonov went missing after arriving
安东诺抵达后就消失无踪
Three days ago from Dulles International.
从杜勒斯国际机场出发三天后
These photos were taken
这些照片是
As he passed through the diplomatic checkpoint.
在他通过外交检查点的时候拍的
Well that doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
I mean why would a diamond courier have diplomatic clearance?
钻石派送员为何会有外交许可
That's why this is so sensitive.
这就是为何这事关重大
State didn't authorize a diplomatic visa.
国家没有批给他外交签证
What about the briefcase that wasn't found on the body?
为何他手上的手提箱销声匿迹了
Are you sure we're dealing with diamonds here?
这桩仅仅是钻石盗窃案吗
We're not sure of anything...
现在不能妄下定论
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表