Or something not crazy.
可能有更合理的解释
The man who found them remarked
报案者声称
that he saw several sets of orange eyes
看到有几双橘红色的眼睛
staring at him from the darkness.
在黑暗中有眼睛盯着他
Orange-eyeballed aliens?
橘色眼睛外星人
Tapetum lucidum of the American coyote glows orange
当草原狼的视网膜被灯光照射时
when light strikes the retina.
会反射出橘色光
What he saw were likely coyotes
他看见的很可能是草原狼
not orange-eyeballed aliens.
不是橘色眼睛外星人
Oh you were being facetious.
你刚刚在开玩笑
That's funny.
是很好笑
Wearing your earpiece
戴上耳机
He's not going to be able to hear me
他就听不到我说话
So I can help you with your interrogation.
这样我才能协助审讯
Some people who chase UFOs believe in alien abductions.
追踪UFO的人相信外星人绑♥架♥
Now these people tend to be
这些人倾向于
dreamy um highly suggestible
幻想 极易受暗示
and possess a strong belief that there is something larger than them out there
并且坚信世上有比他们更强大的东西
Something that they can't control.
那些他们无法控制的东西
Look I only found the body.
我只是发现尸体
I didn't make it dead.
不是我弄死它的
Ok that's...that's very disuse in language "make it dead."
我们通常不会说"弄死它"
So Mr. Brickman you were abducted by aliens five years ago?
布克曼先生 五年前你被外星人绑♥架♥过吗
Yes.
是的
If the aliens are so advanced
如果外星人如此先进
Why would they need probes?
为何还要刺探你
I think they like it.
我想他们喜欢吧
Why would you hook up with aliens
那你怎么还会去找那些
if they like to anally probe you?
那你做调查的外星人
Th-there are two races of aliens
外星人分两种
And they do not see eye to eye.
他们势不两立
Right.
是吗
I I know things.
我总能知道一些事
I get laughed at
尽管受尽讥讽
but I persist because I know things.
我仍坚持己见因为我是对的
It just seems like maybe I deserve a little respect for that.
你们这些人该尊重我
All right of course.
好 当然
I apologize.
我道歉
Okay then can I go home?
好的 我能回家了吗
Why were you in the desert last night?
你昨晚去沙漠干嘛
I was looking for UFOs.
我在找UFO
No I mean to that specific area.
可你怎么就偏偏走到了那里
I mean what are the chances of you stumbling
有什么可能 你在漆黑的夜里
across a body in the dark...
不偏不倚地找到尸体
The vastness...
在那漫无边际的
...vastness of of the desert?
在那漫无边际的荒漠中偏偏走到那里
You really want me to believe
你想让我相信
That that's some kind of big coincidence?
这一切仅仅是巧合吗
Yes it it was a coincidence.
正是如此 纯属巧合
I don't believe you.
我不相信
I think you're lying.
我觉得你在撒谎
Sometimes I think you just pull me
我觉得你只不过是拿我
into these interrogations to show off.
来衬托出你自己有多聪明
Wait Booth I
等等 布斯 我...
Until you tell the truth you know what?
除非你跟我说实话
You're not going home.
不然休想回家
You have something on your mind?
在想什么呢
This thing that we have going here...
我在想我们之间的事
You're worried about Cam knowing?
你担心凯会知道
No no.
不是
I'm worried about Hodgins not knowing.
我担心哈金斯不知道
Listen...
听着...
Wendell...
温德尔...
Hodgins and I are in the past.
我和哈金斯已经是过去式了
I mean if you were really totally in the past
如果你们真的是过去式
Then we wouldn't be keeping this a secret from him.
那就没必要瞒着他
Do you want me to tell Hodgins?
你想让我告诉他吗
If you don't mind I'd like to do it.
如果你不介意的话 我想亲自去说
He's my friend.
他是我朋友
A man-to-man look-him- in-the-eye kind of thing?
是你们男人之间的对话吗
Yeah something like that.
没错正是如此
Okay let's do it your way.
好吧 就按你的方式去做吧
You mean talk to Hodgins or...?
你是说跟哈金斯 还是说...
You're the worst.
你这个小坏蛋
Both.
都来
Consider this a do-over.
就当是加时赛
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
Oh no do you know who I am?
不认识 你知道我是谁吗
FBI?
联邦探员
Military intelligence? That's an oxymoron you know
捍卫军事情报 你们自相矛盾
A term that contradicts itself.
你们说一套做一套
I'm Delmy Polanco.
我是戴利帕科
I'm the most important UFO blogger in the world.
是世界上最重要的UFO博客作者
"Important blogger" talk about an oxymoron.
满嘴矛盾论的金牌博客作者
What can you tell me about the alien body?
关于外星人尸体你有什么要说的
I don't know anything about the alien body.
根本没有外星人尸体
Definitely FBI.
果然是官方作风
I can practically smell the suit.
透着一股子西装腥臭
I don't wear a suit all the time you know.
我从来不♥穿♥西装
I see you've met Delmy.
你见过戴利了
I'm looking for info into a foil-wrapped body with alien features
我在询问关于外星人尸体的消息
pieces of which have already been sent
你们为何擅自将它的碎片
to the Jeffersonian institution in Washington D.C.
送到华盛顿的杰弗逊法医实验室
I'm invoking the freedom of information act
信息公开法明文规定
Which means you have to tell me what I want to know.
我有知道事实的权力
The freedom of information act is not a magic spell Delmy.
信息公开法并非百试不爽的
It merely gives a citizen the right to request information.
它仅仅赋予公民要求信息的权力
I'm gonna post all this on my blog tonight
我今晚要把这些都写在博客里
And by tomorrow morning this whole town
到明天早上
will be swarming with UFO nuts.
整个城镇都会是UFO狂人
Trespassing again?
把她当擅闯民宅抓起来吧
Well this facility is clearly marked private property.
这栋楼房♥已经清楚标明是私人物业
Oh good you got here for the good stuff.
来的正好 刚到最精彩的部分
What good stuff? MRI.
有什么精彩的 核磁共振
It's an older model but entirely serviceable.
是旧型号♥ 但完全能用
Okay for future reference that's not the good stuff.
以后查起来可就麻烦了
Well sure it is look at all those
当然不会有问题 看这里
remodeled lateral malleolus fractures.
重塑的外侧踝骨破碎
Also signs of inflammation to the tannin fibers here and damaged
丹宁纤维上的发炎 还有就是...
You know I won't say anything about the scream
我不跟别人说你尖叫
if you don't say anything about the gun.
你也别人提我那枪
Those terms are satisfactory. Right.
好的 一言为定
That's five.
直径五毫米
Too big to be buckshot.
应该不是散弹
Photos you sent of the first one show
你发送的第一张照片表明
to be a ball bearing approximately
滚珠直径接近
7.5 millimeters.
七点五毫米
This makes number six.
已经有六颗滚珠了
Certainly enough metal to generate the magnetism
结合核磁共振产生的磁力
to raise the remains when exposed to the MRI.
足以抬升起整具骸骨
Well when I receive them I might be able
把它们送过来 我也许能找到
to I.D. the manufacturer and intended use
制♥造♥商和用途
which I imagine was not murder.
本来应该不是用来杀人的
Hey. Uh I finished the facial
去除核磁共振干扰
reconstruction off the MRI...
我完成了面部复原
I'm emailing it now.
我现在就发过来给你
Sorry it is not an alien.
抱歉 这不是外星人
I noticed on the MRI
在核磁共振成像图中
That the victim's patellas were fractured.
我发现死者的膝盖骨折过
Well I'll swab the area
我会擦拭这里
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表