We uh found your blood on his towel.
我们在他毛巾上发现你的血
I-I cut myself during a game big gash on my leg.
有一次比赛我割伤了 伤口很深
Danny used his towel to stop the bleeding.
丹用他的毛巾帮我止血
What do you mean "Disappeared"?
什么叫"失踪"了
He came up to you in the locker room and he presses that towel on your leg?
他在更衣室里用自己的毛巾帮你止血吗
I thought...
我以为...
I thought it was only me.
我以为那只是我一厢情愿
I thought Danny didn't want to see me anymore.
我以为丹不理我了
I-I called him I went by his place a hundred times.
我给他打电♥话♥ 甚至上他家找他
Nothing.
一直没人
Why do you think he didn't want to see you again?
为什么你会觉得他会不理你
Because I mean Danny had it all figured...who he was.
因为丹已经想清楚 自己要的是什么
I wasn't ready.
我还没准备好
To come out of the closet.
出柜吗
For any of it.
一切一切
That made Danny mad sometimes you know frustrated.
我有时会让他很生气 很痛苦
Is Danny dead?
丹死了吗
You uh you think I killed him.
你认为是我杀了他
Danny was uh...
丹是...
The only time I've ever been happy was with Danny.
唯独和丹在一起 我才真正感到快乐
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
我不指望你能了解
I don't guess anyone would understand.
也许世上没有人能了解
Looks like cause of death to me.
这应该就是死因
Cause of death yes yes
这的确是死因
but I cannot discern the cause of the cause of death so to speak.
但我仍未能找出造成死因的原因
Okay bugs and slime pal.
我只负责虫子和烂泥 兄弟
Different discipline entirely sorry.
隔行如隔山啊 对不起
There appear to be three separate fractures on the skull.
头骨上分别有三处骨裂
W-We couldn't see them before because all of the fracture lines connect.
之前没发现 因为裂痕相互交错
Okay so the victim was hit three times instead of once.
这么说 死者被猛敲了三次而不是一次
Dr. Brennan thinks that the brain was pierced when the skull was hit.
布纳恩博士认为 脑部被利器所刺
Brain piercing yeah sounds very death-causing to me.
刺入大脑 这就是死因啊
The beveling on the exterior of the skull suggests
裂缝是内宽外窄
that all three fracture points emanate from inside the skull.
说明三处骨裂都是从内侧裂向外侧
His forehead exploded from the inside out.
他的前额从里面炸开了
Again very deathy.
是挺致命的
Wait a minute.
等等
What would cause someone's forehead to explode from the inside?
有什么能让脑袋爆♥炸♥啊
I was hoping that you'd say it had something to do with
我还指望你能告诉我
those bulbous seedy jobbers that I thought were spider eggs.
我以为跟长得像蜘蛛蛋的种子有关
No I mean...
不 我是说...
So Zigler was a marine.
辛兹格曾是海军陆战队员
He gets married to a woman it lasts six years. Why?
他和一个女人结婚六年 为什么
Why did his marriage last six years?
为什么婚姻持续六年
No why did he get married?
不是 他为什么结婚
Well most likely Zigler was trying to conform to social norms.
很可能辛兹格试图遵守社会准则
In many cultures homosexuality is revered.
在很多文化里 同性恋受到尊敬
Anthropologically it makes no sense for heterosexuals to be threatened by homosexuals
人类学上 异性恋并不会被同性恋威胁
because they are actually removing themselves from competition for mates.
因为他们主动从配偶的竞争中退出
Right so Zigler forces himself to conform and the dentist comes along
辛兹格强迫自己做直男 谁知遇见了丹
and forces you know Zigler to confront...
他逼着辛兹格正视自己
Zigler couldn't come to terms with his sexual orientation
而他无法承认自己的性取向
so when the victim elicited this flood of unwanted feelings in him
所以丹就让他饱受痛苦和矛盾的煎熬
he transferred the self-loathing from himself to the victim.
他把对自己的恨转嫁给丹
Native Americans believed that homosexuals were of two spirits
美洲原住民相信同性恋被两种神灵守护
held them in high esteem.
相当尊敬他们
So what's the problem?
这有什么问题
It's no problem. Why are you looking at me like that?
没问题 干嘛这么看着我
I was a soldier.
我也当过兵
I mean gay guys...they saved my life in battle more than once.
我可不只一次被基佬所救
So are you saying that if a former prostitute saved your life in battle
这么说 倘若当初有妓♥女♥救过你
that would solve the problem with Jared's girlfriend?
你就能接受杰瑞的女友吗
What?
什么
Seriously you're going to bring that up in front of Sweets right now?
你还真要在斯维斯面前提这档子事啊
It's a rational question.
这是个合理的问题
I'm sorry Jared's involved with a prostitute?
抱歉 杰瑞和妓♥女♥在一起吗
Former former prostitute.
从良了 是从良妓♥女♥
Bones. What?
骨头 怎么了
Oh did you run a background check on Jared's girlfriend?
你竟然调查杰瑞的女友
Okay why is everybody saying that to me like it's some sort of terrible thing?
为什么人人都觉得我做了件坏事
'Cause it's kind of terrible.
因为的确是件坏事
Look I'm just looking out for my brother that's all
我只是关心我弟 仅此而已
so can we just you know focus on the case?
能继续讨论案子吗
The fact that the suspect carries in his wallet a photo of them together...
嫌疑人随身携带两人的合影表明
it doesn't really jibe with homosexual panic.
他不是真的抗拒出柜
Great thanks that's all I need to know.
很好 谢谢 这就是我想知道的
I got enough.
够了
Thanks appreciate it Sweets.
谢你了 小甜甜
Wow that was...
他...
I have to go too.
我也要走了
Thank you Dr. Sweets
谢谢您 斯维斯博士
for your invaluable psychological insights into the human condition.
感谢您为我们提供宝贵的心理分♥析♥
Do you know what Vincent Nigel-Murray is?
你知道文森是什么人吗
He's a genius.
他是个天才
Yes but so are we all except for Angela.
除了安琪拉 我们都是天才
Right and yet who do you turn to when you need pretty pictures?
好吧 下次再想要漂亮图图就别来烦我
Dr. Hodgins figured out what caused the fracture to the frontal bone.
哈金斯博士找出额骨骨折的原因
Vincent found these small particulates floating in the rhubarb stew right?
文森发现了大黄汤里的悬浮小颗粒
Well I identified them as silica phytolith
那是植物硅土岩
which is a a razor- thin clear hard shell which protects seeds.
一种保护种子的 薄且坚硬的物质
Now the victim was tossed into the creek bed where his body quickly decomposed.
死者被抛尸河床 尸体很快腐烂
Flooding from the rain washed the clay and debris into that creek bed
雨水把泥土和岩石冲进河床
which encased the body.
裹住尸骨
Now in all that muck
在那些淤泥中
three periwinkle seeds became embedded within the victim's skull.
三粒长春花种子埋进了死者头骨
It's called floral turbation.
是"花躁动"现象
Over time
一段时间以后
soft can become even harder than hard
柔软的物质会变得比钻石还坚硬
like a sliver of grass that grows through cement.
就像是 从水泥地里长出的小草
The same kind of process
同样的道理
that causes tree roots to destroy pipes.
树根可以毁坏管道
So a seedling fractured the frontal bone?
这么说 是一颗种子把颚骨撑裂的吗
Three of them.
是三颗
So head trauma was not cause of death.
所以头骨上的并非致命伤
We have no cause of death.
我们到现在都还没找到死因
Did she seem disappointed to anyone else?
你们有没有觉得她很失望
She definitely seemed disappointed to me.
我个人觉得 她很失望
The pollen from the egg sac is from hickory pine trees.
蜘蛛卵囊上的花粉来自狐尾松树
But they don't grow where the body was found.
这种树并不生长在尸体发现地
She didn't even want me to help her examine the bones.
她甚至不让我帮忙
Okay you're not listening to me.
你没在听我说
Yes the um the-the keening shriek of intern anxiety
是啊 身为助理的内心疾呼
is interfering with my hearing.
干扰了我的听力
There is a slice on the medial malleolus.
在踝骨处有一个缺口
Yes uh duly noted in my report.
是的 我在报告中有写
But you didn't note what that might mean.
但你没看出来这个伤口的含义
I would uh most definitely have done so if-if
倘若我知道个中含义的话
I had the slightest inkling of what it might mean.
我绝对会写出来
Whatever caused the nick on this bone
造成踝骨裂口的凶器
must have cut the posterior tibial artery.
必然会切开臀部胫骨动脉
Oh yes. Tissue. Um posterior
对了 臀部的组织
tibial artery... massive bleeding.
胫骨的动脉撕裂 大出血
Dude you should totally just toss culpability onto Cam.
小子 你该把责任推给凯
I need to know if the weapon
我要检查
that caused this left any trace in the bone.
凶器在骨头上留下的痕迹
Well Vincent's rhubarb stew
文森那锅的大黄炖肉
completely washed away all the surface particulates.
早把表面的微粒洗干光光了
See how that's done?
学到了吗
We can sand down the top layer of bones cells
仍可以用砂纸打磨掉骨细胞上层
and analyze what lies beneath.
分♥析♥藏在下层的微粒
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表