I should have been happy with what I had.
我真是身在福中不知福
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I have a big article to write.
我真得好好写篇巨作了
Well, I hope you’ll stress the important things in my novels.
希望你着重写我的小说的重点
I have learned very much.
我可是获益良多
Yes, you learned that rat excrement can provide not only a time line,
是 比如鼠粪不仅能推断死亡时间
but also, very important non-circumstantial evidence.
而且还是非常重要的间接证据
I also learned that people should not take credit for
还有 别靠他人的文字
what other people write.
而获益
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思
I mean the man who was murdered, of course.
当然是说本案的死者
Sayonara.
再见
"Unseen ,I feel your spirit as we work.
"工作时 我能感觉到你的灵魂"
"The scent of your hair.
"闻到你头发的香甜"
"The accidental brush of your skin.
"偶尔能与你的肌肤相触"
"I hear your heart beating.
"我能听到你心跳的声音"
"Mine beating with yours as one.
"因为你我心心相印"
"I breathe when you breathe,breath to brea,heartbeat to heartbeat..."
"我呼吸着你的呼吸 心跳着你的心跳"
You believe Martin wrote these letters to me?
你认为这些信是马丁写给我的
Yeah. The imagery, you know, syntax, the emotion.
这些意象句法 还有情绪都能证明
Yes, I do.
是
So you're saying he was in love with me?
你是说他爱上我了
I wasn't sure whether to tell you,
本来我也不知道该不该告诉你
but... I figured that if I was him,
不过我想如果我是他
I wouldn't want my fear to prevent you from knowing how I felt.
我绝不会因为害怕 就隐瞒爱意
But he never said anything.
可他什么也没说过
But Martin wouldn't, would he?
但马丁永远不会说的 对吗
I was married.
我那时结婚了
I had children.
有自己的孩子
I was happy.
过着幸福的生活
He could never have what he wanted.
他永远也无法拥有这份爱情
Poor Martin.
可怜的马丁
What is this?
这是什么
It's your share.
是你那份
My share of what?
那份什么
My advance, plus an estimation of
预付款 还有其他两本书
what you deserve for the other two books.
你应得的抽成
Okay, would you stop talking as though
就当我听懂了
I know what you're talking about?
咱们能不说这事吗
I've come to realize over the past couple days
这几天我终于意识到
that you deserve 25% of what I get for my books.
我写书拿的钱 有四分之一应该是你的
Does this have to do with Hodgins
这是因为哈金斯
and the whole sex thing on page 187?
和187页的激♥情♥事件吗
Among other things.
不算是吧
So, is this Booth's idea?
那么 是布斯吗
Uh, no.
不是
Oh, did my own math. Booth is terrible at math.
我自己算的 他的数学太差了
Well, I meant the whole share thing.
我是说 给我抽成的事
Booth's surprise at your involvement
布斯惊讶地发现你也参与了
and calls me to reevaluate our arrangement.
打电♥话♥让我重新安排
Is my math incorrect?
我算错了吗
Um, this is... this is 25%?
这些才是四分之一
Yes.
是
I figure if my agent gets ten percent,
我的经纪人都能拿十分之一
you deserve more.
你当然该多拿点
Daisy.
黛西
Lancelot, there you are. Don't touch the bones.
兰斯 你来啦 别碰骨头
Oh, did it look like I was going to? I wasn't.
误会 我没想碰它们
I've been trying to call you.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
You've been avoiding me, haven't you?
你是在躲我 是吗
Yeah.
是
I, uh, I just... I needed to think about some things.
因为我 要想明白些事情
About you and-and me and-and what I want my life to be.
要想想你和我 我想要怎样的生活
Is this because of the boy who didn't die of leukemia?
是因为并未死于白血病的那人吗
Yeah.
是的
And you're here because you decided something?
所以你来 是因为你已经决定了吗
Yeah.
没错
Am I going to like what you decided? I don't know.
你的决定我会喜欢吗 我不知道
I just want to say that I don't want to
我只想说 我再也不要
spend any more time away from you than I have to.
无端端离开你了 一秒也不要
What?
什么
I'm doing this wrong.
错就错吧
Um, when my mom died, she left me something,
我妈去世的时候 留了点东西给我
and my mom and dad were together for almost 60 years.
我爸妈相濡以沫了六十年
They were really old.
他们那会年纪挺大了
Yeah, they were really old when they adopted me.
是啊 他们收养我的时候年纪就挺大了
It's just a modest ring,
这戒指不值多少钱
but it represents 60 years of love.
但代表着六十年的爱情
Daisy, will you be my wife?
黛西 嫁给我好吗
It would make me incredibly happy if you would be my husband.
嫁给你 是我一生最幸福的事
I'm sorry about everyone else, all the bad tings,
地震伤害了很多人 我很难过
but that earthquake was the luckiest thing in the world for me.
但对于我 是一生最大的幸运
You are not going to believe this. Come in.
真是太难以置信了 进来
You want a drink?
要喝点什么
I have some Chinese food in the refrigerator.
冰箱里还有些中餐
Uh, a drink. Scotch.
来点威士忌吧
What am I not going to believe?
什么事难以置信
Officer Grant got a lawyer.
格兰特警员有律师了
Well, we just arrested her for murder. I believe that.
我们可是刚抓了她 有什么难以置信的
Right, but Eddie... Eddie got her the best defense attorney in town.
但艾迪给她请了华盛顿最好的辩护律师
That is hard to believe. I know. Right?
确实难以置信 是吧
He heard what she did for him,
他听说了她的事
and he fall in love with her all over again.
再次爱上了她
That is not rational.
太不合理了
Yeah. You know what? I still can be surprised by people.
是啊 不过 我居然还能感到惊讶
Is that good or bad?
觉得怎么样呢
Uh, bad? I think.
不太好吧 我想
Uh... I don't know.
我也不知道了
Well, if she's convicted,
她毕竟犯下了罪行
even with good behavior,
就算行为良好
she’ll be in prison for…next 15 years.
也得关个十五年
Yeah, but he said that they're soul mates,
是啊 不过他说他们是灵魂伴侣
and he'll wait for however long it takes for her to get out.
不管她要坐多少年牢 都要等她
Soul mates? Soul mates.
灵魂伴侣 没错
The idea of soul mates actually originated with Plato.
灵魂伴侣这一说法最早来自于柏拉图
Yeah, you mean the... the clay that kids play with.
可不就是孩子们玩的橡皮泥
No, the...
不是…
What? You're joking.
怎么了 你在开玩笑
Me, joke? No.
我在开玩笑吗 没有
No, the ancient Greek philosopher.
那位希腊古代的哲学家
His theory was that humans originally
他的理论是说
consisted of four arms, four legs and two faces.
人类本有四只手四只脚 和两个头
Zeus was threatened by their power and split them all in half,
宙斯害怕人类 于是将其劈成两半
condemning us all to spend our lives trying to complete ourselves.
诅咒人类将为寻找另一半 穷其一生
I don't believe that's true.
我才不信呢
I agree. It's ridiculous.
谁信呢 太荒唐了
Right?
是吧
Four arms. Four heads.
四只手 四个头
Two faces. Come on.
是两张脸 是嘛
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表