wear a "cocky" belt buckle?
不用"大公鸡"皮带扣
Because Andy isn't Booth.
因为安迪不是布斯
Why does everyone think that?
为什么大家都这么想呢
Agent Booth thinks he is.
布斯探员觉得他是安迪
He says they are both brave and attractive.
他说 他俩都英勇无畏 魅力四射
Well, he's wrong.
那他就错了
You do not think he's attractive?
你认为他并无吸引力吗
Uh, I think his symmetry is pleasing, yes.
他的体型确实很不错
But, Ms.Iwanaga, the characters in my books
不过 岩永女士 我书中的人物
are really only there to further the forensics.
真的只为推动案情发展
I do not agree.
不见得吧
The sex is very involving.
书中的床戏写的很动人
Why does everyone think that?
为什么大家都这么认为呢
It's just sex.
只是床戏而已
Imaginative sex.
富于想象力的床戏
Okay, I only include that and the personal interactions
好吧 我只是利用人物间的互动
to denote the passage of time.
来表示时间的推移
Wh-what are you writing?
你...你在写什么呢
I only took conversational Japanese.
我会说日语 但不会读
Page 187.
第187页
Oh,my God.
我的天呐
Hodgins.
哈金斯
One moment please.
稍等一下
Personal privilege, point of order.
私人事务 急需处理
How's your rat poop?
你的鼠粪怎么样了
Page 187.
第187页
You mind reading it aloud?
你介意大声读出来吗
Page 187?
第187页
I am not reading the sparky bits to you.
我才不读这些呢
You can get somebody else to do that, sicko.
你可以让其他人去做 神经病
Okay, fine.
那好吧
Read it to yourself then.
那你自己看看
That's that thing. Nobody else does that thing.
就是那件事 没人做过那件事
It's my thing that I do.
这是我的事情 我做的
Right.
对
It's not a well-known thing.
这不是一件人人皆知的事
It's, you know, my thing that I do.
这件事 是我的事 我做的
Right, I remember.
对 我记得
I was there.
我当时在场
You told Brennan about that thing I do.
你把这事告诉布纳恩了吗
It's a very good thing.
那是件好事
It's my thing. That I do.
那是我的事 我做的
Did you tell her that it was my thing?
你告诉她那是我做的吗
You mean, did I give you credit?
你是说 我是否给你署名了吗
Yes. Did you?
是的 有吗
No.
没有
Good, 'cause I don't need her looking at me
很好 因为我不想让她一看到我
thinking about that thing I do.
心里就想着我做的事
Well, that's good then.
这就没事了吧
But now that thing I do is in print
可现在 我做的这事被出版了
and every guy who reads that book
而所有读这书的家伙
is gonna give it a shot.
都会想要试试
Oh, well.
说起来
You know I got other things that I do.
还有别的事 是我会做的
My advice, only sleep with guys that can't read,
我的建议是 别跟能读这书的人上♥床♥
'cause otherwise,
否则的话
you'll never get rid of me.
你永远也摆脱不了我
I'm very worried about Lance.
我好担心兰斯
I didn’t mean say that out loud.
我不是故意要说出来的
I just thought it so hard that it popped out of my mouth.
我就是太担心 才会脱口而出
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
That guy dying right in front of him...it really freaked him out.
他眼看着那个人死去 他吓坏了
He's very sensitive,
他这人感情丰富
not inured to death and mortality like you and I are.
不像你我已经习惯面对尸体和死亡
The pattern of this pitting...
从这些创口的排列来看
I believe it resulted from blowback.
我认为是因为后座力
From a gunshot?
枪的后座力吗
Most probably.
极有可能
The victim was shot with a gun,
受害人被子弹击中
and he was standing in front of something glass.
当时他身后是某种玻璃制品
Which shattered and blew back into his skull.
这种玻璃制品被撞碎 然后进入死者头骨
Then the bullet must've been blue.
那么那颗子弹应该是蓝色的
Are there such things as blue bullets?
世上有蓝色的子弹吗
That's for me to find out, right?
这是我要去查的 对吧
Yes.
是的
'Cause that's my job.
因为那是我的工作
Martin and I've been business partners for six years.
马丁和我合伙做生意已经有六年了
We've been writing letters for people
从大学毕业后
since we got out of college.
我们就一直替人写信
Did he adjust to the fact that he's blind?
他能够接受失明这个现实吗
He loved reading and writing more than anything.
他这个人最爱读书和写作
The past couple of years,
这几年
he's been very down and depressed.
他很郁闷很消沉
That's why he got the operation.
所以才去做了手术
Listen, how does this whole, uh...
那么 你们这种
professional letter writing thing, you know, work?
专业的写信工作 是如何运转呢
Well, most people are unable to express themselves
多数人不善于用强有力的语言
in a cogent manner.
表达自己的想法
Martin and I know how to do that.
我和马丁知道如何表达
Does it pay well?
挣得多吗
$50 a page for simple letters.
普通的书信 50美元一页
50 bucks?
50块钱啊
$250 for legalese.
法律相关的250美元
So, someone owes me money...
那么 如果有人欠我钱...
You come to us. Yes.
就过来找我们 是的
Or if you got bad service,
或者 你遇到服务态度不好的
letters to the editor, congressmen,
想给报社编辑或者议员写信
even Dear John letters.
甚至绝交信都可以
When was the last time you saw your partner?
最后一次见到死者是什么时候
Last week.
上周
We don't work together every day.
我们不是每天都在一起工作
I have kids, I work from home.
我有孩子 通常在家工作
So, uh, clients-- did they ever want their money back?
那么有没有客户想要退款的
Yes, we have dissatisfied customers like any business.
有 和其他生意一样 也有顾客不满意
But no one's ever threatened us.
但是没有人恐吓过我们
You're welcome to look at our archives.
你可以随时随地来查我们的存档
Oh, so you have copies of everything.
那么你们每笔生意都有存档吗
Yes, on disk.
是的 都存盘了
God, our victim-- he's an expert on everything.
天呐 死者是个全才
I mean, look at all these letters here--
看看这些信件
Parking tickets, income tax, court orders, the whole thing.
违停罚单 所得税和法♥院♥庭谕 什么都有
I mean, it's getting to a point where I'd want to kill him, too.
弄得我都想宰了他了
Sweets?
小甜甜
Yeah, yeah. Sorry.
是 对不起
You're sure you're ready to come back to work?
你确定你能继续工作了吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我很好
You know, that guy on the subway,
地铁里的那位仁兄
When I went to look at it, he's um... didn't die happy.
就我看来 他很怕死
What?
什么
Well, I mean, think about it.
你想想看
This guy gets is great news.
这位仁兄得到了好消息
And what's he do?
之后做了什么
He shares it with a stranger.
同陌生人分享
You're gonna think I'm stupid for saying this
我这么说 你可能会觉得我很傻
but the whole thing... It felt like a message.
不过整件事 我觉得好像是某种暗示
Right, a message.
对 一种暗示
I believe in messages.
我相信这种说法
Yeah, it was like a message.
是的 很像一种暗示
"Go you forth and live life to the fullest."
"勇往直前 尽情享受生活"
Something like that.
差不多是这意思
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表