Right.
好
Was that strictly necessary?
非得冲我这扔吗
See explosives unit
看 爆♥炸♥装置
They found that in your apartment there Malaki.
这是在你家里搜到的 马拉奇
So I'm a fidgeter.
我是有些狂躁症
Bomb making is a compulsive activity much like arson.
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥是一种强迫症 跟纵火一样
The problem is just about anything
世界上一半的东西
Will fidget itself into a bomb given half a chance
都能组装成炸♥弹♥
And readily available household products.
任何日用品都是我的素材
Like something like this?
就像这个吗
Okay okay.
得 我说
What is that Booth?
那是什么 布斯
Now what do you want?
你到底要怎样
Where've you been for the past 48 hours?
过去四十八小时你在哪里
Pushing plungers.
修下水道
Demolition?
搞破坏吗
I'm an apartment super.
我是公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥
Sewer line backed up
下水道堵了
And I spent Monday and Tuesday unclogging the toilets.
我周一周二都在疏通厕所管道
I got 35 witnesses.
我有三十五个时间证人
The tenants all had to share one porta potti.
房♥客们公用一个厕所
It's not that easy pal.
不仅如此吧
See we have a device with your name written all over it.
你做的爆♥炸♥装置出现在犯罪现场
Naptha limonene light bulbs whole deal pal.
石油 柠檬烯 灯泡 跟你的杰作如出一辙
These guys consider themselves artists booth.
这类人自认为是艺术家 布斯
Teachers.
老师
Well maybe you uh you have a protege.
可能你还收了徒弟
Someone you passed the torch to?
想让他做你的接♥班♥人
Well if someone built one of my devices
如果有人做出跟我一样的炸♥弹♥
They probably just got the recipe off my web site.
只要从我网站上下载的配方即可
You have a mad bomber web site?
你还有炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者网站
What can I say? Uh I got fans.
那些人迷我 这我有什么办法
And these fans... They subscribe?
这些粉丝 他们注册吗
E-mails and passwords and correspondence you name it.
给我发电邮 写信 各种各样的都有
Right.
明白
I found this in the area of the right articular capsule.
我在右关节囊找到了这个
It's a puncture mark
是穿刺痕
Like you would get from a deep needle jab.
是扎针过深造成的
Well perhaps it's where the bomber injected himself
可能这是自爆者给自己
With propranolol.
注射心得安的位置
Although it's unlikely someone would inject themselves
但一般人不会
Deep enough to strike bone.
把针扎到骨头里面去
Exactly.
没错
So I reviewed the X rays
所以我又看了肩胛骨
Of the right scapula and hand.
和右手的X光片
Look at the extensor facet of the glenoid cavity
这是他的关节臼伸肌面
And the bilateral asymmetry of the second metacarpal.
还有不对称的第二掌骨
Indicative of pronounced right-handedness.
很典型的右撇子
He couldn't have injected himself in the right arm.
他不可能给自己的右手臂注射
Dr. B? I id'd the fragment of wire we got out of his rib.
我确认了肋骨上电线的碎片成分
Booth's gonna want to hear this.
布斯会想知道的
All right so someone else injected Santa with the propranolol.
就是说 有人给圣诞老人注射心得安
Evidently.
证据确凿
And the wire in his rib was triple heat treated
肋骨上电线的温度
Boron manganese steel.
比硼锰钢高三倍
Is that what they used to wire the tubes of the explosives together?
硼锰钢是用来引爆♥炸♥弹的吗
No it's a patented form of steel
不是 这种钢材用途特殊
Used exclusively in high-end bike locks.
仅用于高级车锁
It wasn't part of the bomb.
而非组装炸♥弹♥
It was what locked Holden Chevalier into the bomb.
是为了把霍顿·谢弗雷跟炸♥弹♥锁起来
Someone locked him into the vest
有人把他跟炸♥弹♥背心锁在一起
Dressed him like Santa and then forced him to rob the bank.
把他打扮成圣诞老人 迫他去抢银行
Wait a sec. Patsy.
这么说 他是替罪羊
That's why he said what he said.
这就是他为什么说
"I just answered the call."
"我只是接了个电♥话♥"
The guy's an exterminator Bones.
这家伙是灭虫员 骨头
He meant "the call" literally.
他确实指的是电♥话♥
He answered a service call.
他只是接了业务电♥话♥
Only his customer locked him
是他的客户给他
Into a bomb and made him rob a bank.
锁上了炸♥弹♥让他去抢银行
This is not good.
大事不妙
Why?
为何
Why? Because whoever strapped Holden into the bomb
那个给霍顿绑上炸♥弹♥的人
Didn't get what they wanted.
这次没能得逞
What if they try again?
他很可能会卷土重来
Oh you looked peeved.
你好像很不爽
I went to wash my hands just now
我刚才去洗手
But there was no soap in the dispenser.
却发现没有洗手液
It had to be...
应该就在...
Hodgins?
哈金斯
Uh you look irked.
你好像很不爽
She's mad about the soap.
你不该偷她洗手液
Your analysis of the emulsion bomb included detergent.
你的乳胶炸♥弹♥分♥析♥包含清洁剂
You didn't actually get permission to recreate the bomb did you?
我没有批准你还原炸♥弹♥吧
Oh my god! I needed to do this
苍天啊 我必需这么做
So that Angela could recreate the explosion.
以助安琪拉还原爆♥炸♥现场
You told him that?
你让他做的
No no don't let him turn this around on me.
可别赖在我头上
I do not want an explosive device in my lab.
我可不想在实验室里弄个爆♥炸♥装置
Relax I did not connect the initiator...
别紧张 我又没连接引爆器
No!
别
It is perfectly safe.
非常安全
What's that?
那是什么
It's antimony sulfide.
是硫化锑
It's fine on its own.
它本身毫无危险
It's perfectly harmless.
对人体也无害
The bomber used it in the detonating charge.
是制♥作♥炸♥弹♥引爆器时用的材料之一
Hodgins is very authentic when
哈金斯在重塑炸♥弹♥时
It comes to his reconstructions.
可是有根有据的
We have to pull the evidence trays.
快把物证盒都翻出来
Give me a clue here guys. What are we looking for?
我们到底要找什么
It's h11209 biological evidence
编号♥H11209 从目击者乔治亚·哈特麦
From witness Georgia Hartmeyer
提取的生物证据
Got it.
找到了
It's her fingernail.
是她的指甲
I thought it was just blast residue
本以为是爆♥炸♥时弄到的
But that stain's definitely on the inside.
但痕迹却在指甲内发现
Did you have to do that?
你非得用舔的吗
It's metallic and sweet.
有金属味和甜味
That is definitely antimony sulfide.
肯定是硫化锑
And it couldn't have gotten there
除非是她亲手制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
Unless she helped assemble the bomb.
不然她手上绝不会沾有硫化锑
Okay Ms. Hartmeyer
哈特麦女士
We just have a couple follow-up questions that's all.
我还有些问题想请教一下
Like what were you doing outside the bank...
比方说 你在银行外面
For instance?
做什么
I told you waiting for the bus.
我说过了 等公车
I checked. You live on the other side of town.
我查过 你住在城市的另一头
I take the bus to work.
我坐车去上班
You were fired three months ago.
你三个月前已被解雇
I like to shop in that area okay?
我去那附近购物 不行吗
That is very interesting
那更有意思
Because we checked your credit cards
我们查过你的信♥用♥卡♥
And you've never made a purchase anywhere near
你在首都互助银行附近
Capital mutual bank.
没有任何消费记录
Gotcha.
逮到你了
You got nothing.
你们口说无凭
I didn't blow him up.
不是我炸死的他
I swear I didn't blow him up.
我发誓 我没有炸死他
So I recreated the scene outside the bank.
我重组了爆♥炸♥现场
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表