但没有开过枪
And unfired.
这可能是死者的
It could belong to our victim
也可能20年前就被扔进了下水道
Or it could have been tossed in the sewer 20 years ago.
有发现就通知我
Let me know if you find something special.
你修不好水管
So you failed to execute a simple plumbing repair.
这没什么大不了
Big whoop.
我还不得不去看傻瓜维修手册
I had to get one of those dummy books.
真好吃 真的太棒了
This is delicious. I mean it was-it was great.
你 你菜烧得真好
You're-you're... You're a good cook.
你说你还忘了
An-and you say you forgot
你那独特的皮带扣
About your rather distinctive belt buckle?
是 直到骨头提醒了我
Yeah Bones had to remind me.
这些改变
None of these adjustments strike me
我都不觉得是惊天动地的巨变
As being particularly earth-shattering.
你还没说到重点的吧
Ah you haven't got to the juicy bit yet have you?
我明白了
Oh I see.
你突然间成了不分青红皂白
You've suddenly become an indiscriminate
的杀人狂
Homicidal maniac.
这确实令人担心
Well that is a cause for concern.
不 这是说我枪法很糟
No what it means is that I'm a lousy shot.
而我下个星期还得重测一次
And I-I have to recertify next week.
那你希望我做什么
What you expect me to do about it?
我唯一一次开枪
The only time I've ever fired a weapon
还被它的后坐力撞到额头
It reared up and struck me on the forehead.
我只是需要你帮我安心开枪
I just need you to help me fire my gun.
听起来你是需要性生活
That sounds desperately phallic.
是缺乏性生活的原因吧
Is this maybe a sexual problem?
别这么说
Don't say that.
提都别提
Don't even put that out in the air.
但这能解释你的沉默寡言
Well it would explain your reticence.
你怎么不去向你那尊敬的
Why haven't you gone to see the estimable
斯维斯医生寻求帮助
Dr. Sweets for help?
因为我不能
'Cause I can't go to him.
他是为联调局工作
He works for the FBI all right.
而你是戈登·戈登
You're Gordon Gordon.
拜托 帮帮我
Come on help me out.
好吧
All right.
我跟你去 看情况再决定
I'll-I'll tag along and I'll see what I think.
不 不 我想或许你只需要
Oh no no. I-I thought maybe you could just you know
把我催眠了 就用一粒那种蓝色药丸
Hypnotize me give one of those blue pills.
提个意见
One
我是主厨不只是厨师
It's "chef" not "cook."
主厨 知道吗
Chef all right.
这也许对你来说没什么
May seem rather a picayune detail to you
但对我却意义非凡
But it's quite meaningful to me.
好
Okay.
布斯告诉你修水管的事了吗
So did Booth tell you about the plumbing?
还包括袜子 皮带扣和射击的事呢
And the socks and the belt buckle and the shooting?
是 你还注意到了什么
Yes. Anything else you noticed?
你为什么问骨头
Why are you asking Bones?
因为她跟你相处的时间最长
Well she spends more time with you than anyone else.
我觉得布斯要想射击打得准
I think that if Booth wants to be a better shot
就应该多加练习
He should just practice more.
加油 大黄蜂 加油 伙计
Come on bumblebee! Come on man!
我几乎可以肯定
I-I'm nearly certain
那就是我们的死者
That is our victim.
什么 大黄蜂还是那个
What the-the bumblebee fellow or the else
小妖精
A leprechaun.
很显然是小妖精
It's obviously a leprechaun.
骨头 是你上去
Hey Bones you want to go up
告诉那可怜的家伙他死了还是我去
And tell the poor guy he's dead or shall I?
不是吧 作为一个已死的小妖精
Huh? He does look a bit vigorous
他看起来真有活力呀
For a dead leprechaun doesn't he?
那不是他
That-that's not him.
什么叫不是他 你刚刚说是他的
What do you mean that's not him? You said that was him.
不 我说的是海报里的人
No that's him in the poster.
台上那个不是他
Oh. That's not.
他的前额
His forehead--
他的前额过于突出
The frontal bossing is far too prominent.
那个人不是钢铁小妖精
That man is not the Iron Leprechaun!
他是假的
Boo! Fake!
-假的 -骨头 你在干什么
- Fake! - Bones what are you doing?
喝倒彩在体育比赛中
Booing is the appropriate way
是表达不满的适当方式
To show displeasure at a sporting event.
冒牌货
Fraud!
-闭嘴 -看看他的股骨
- Shut up! - Look at his femurs!
股骨特征是不能否认的
One cannot deny the femurs.
对 不能
Yeah can't.
一 二 三
One two three!
大黄蜂胜
Bumblebee wins!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
今晚的冠军是
Tonight's winner
身高四尺四 体重一百二十磅的
At four-foot-four 122 pounds...
大黄蜂先生
Bumblebee man!
我来处理吧
Let me handle this.
不好意思 伙计 我是联邦探员
Excuse me pal. FBI.
我想跟你谈谈
I want to have a word with you.
联邦探员 不
FBI. Oh no.
现在我得去逮他了
Oh now I gotta go get this guy. Come on.
我来了
There we go.
不 不 不 不 好了
No no no no. All right.
你不会想这样做的
Whoa whoa you really don't want to be doing that.
来啊
Come here!
-布斯 -怎么了
- Booth? - What?
-你没事吧 -很好 好吗
- Are you okay? - Fine. Okay?
把这家伙弄出摔跤场 我再跟他谈谈
Get the guy out of the ring and I'll talk to him.
好了
All right.
你在 你开什么玩笑
What are you... Are you kidding me?
布斯 你没事吧 需要帮忙吗
Booth are you okay? Do you need help?
不用 骨头 我很好
I don't need help. I'm fine Bones all right.
你能先下来吗
Will you just get off my back all right?
我真的没有耐心了
I'm really starting to lose my patience.
看吧
Ooh look
对不起 我只是
Sorry. I just...
我能怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
他像一只疯狂的雪貂拼命冲向我
He came at me like a rabid ferret.
你真差劲
You suck!
那我该怎么办
What I suppose to do?
斯维斯医生
Dr. Sweets.
戈登·戈登·怀特医生
Dr. Gordon Gordon Wyatt.
实际上是戈登·戈登·怀特主厨
Well chef Gordon Gordon Wyatt as a matter of fact.
审讯之前
So observing your prey before
先观察你的审讯对象吧
Heading on in to interrogate him are you?
是
Yeah.
布斯探员最近让我参与了多次审讯
Agent Booth has had me conduct more interrogations lately.
那是他对你的信任
That's uh quite the vote of confidence.
我知道你为什么会来
I know why you're here.
布斯探员离开我办公室后就去找你了
Agent Booth left my office and immediately went to you
是吧
Didn't he?
不 我没事
No I'm-I'm all right with it.
布斯有了些改变
There have been a few changes in Booth.
-从患脑瘤开始的 -是
- Since the brain tumor? - Yeah.
这就是他为什么会去找你
Is that why he came to you?
他不信任我吗 对了
He doesn't trust me? Oh right.
我怎么忘了厨师和顾客间的隐私保密守则
How could I forgot about cook/client privilege?
是主厨和顾客之间的隐私保密守则
Chef/client privileges.
他也告诉了你他现在爬楼梯
Has he also told you about how now when he climbs stairs
右脚比左脚先上台阶吗
He leads with his right foot rather than his left?
他用另一只耳朵听电♥话♥
He holds his phone to a different ear
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表