好了
There you go.
显然在最终被丢到下水道前
Apparently Mr. Dafonte was somewhat violent
他有点暴♥力♥倾向
Before channeling his aggression more productively.
扮演邪恶的小妖精摔跤手吗
By pretending to be a vicious head-cracking leprechaun?
对
Indeed.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这是什么 -在调查死因时
- What are you doing? - In searching
我在三根肋骨边缘
For cause of death I found three small
发现小凹槽
Grooves along the margin on three separate ribs...
右边第二根 左边第五和第六根
Number two on the right five and six on the left.
难道不是被压在两百磅的
Not caused by being crushed
石头和沥青下面而造成的吗
By two million pounds of gravel and asphalt?
伤痕比
The nicks are deeper
尸骨绿色部分的延伸程度更深
Than the extent of the green patina.
就是说在尸骨变绿前就存在 很好
Telling us they pre-existed the green. Very good.
这些伤痕还能说明什么
Okay. What else do these nicks tell us?
不知道
I haven't the foggiest.
你知道吗
Were you aware
玛丽莲·梦露有只脚是六趾
That Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot?
继续查 尼格·默里先生
Keep looking Mr. Nige-Murray.
早上好 B探员
Morning Agent B.
你好 斯维斯
Hiya Sweets.
关于上次我去
Okay about the other night
你办公室谈的事
When I came to your office...
不用说了
"Nuff said nuff said "
视而不见 充耳不闻
Said the blind man to the deaf man.
这件事上 我完全就是聋子
And in this case I am totally the deaf man.
不仅聋 而且哑
Not just deaf mute.
你要和我一起与受害者家属谈话
You want me to talk to the victim's family with you?
双胞胎哥哥
Yeah I got the twin brother
和她妻子 他们在会议室
And the sister-in-law. They're in the conference room.
我们要做什么呢
What are we looking for?
揭穿谎言和罪行 宝贝
Lies and guilt Sweets.
还能做什么呢
What else is there?
我总在担心
I was always worried something bad
布莱斯会出事
Was going to happen to Bryce.
他开始职业摔跤后
I stopped worrying
就不担心了
When he started wrestling professionally.
那么据你所说
So as far as you know
他已经痛改前非了
Your brother put his criminal past behind him.
是的
Yeah. He um you know
他喜欢矮子摔跤表演
He loved the whole Leprechaun wrestling thing.
戒酒了
Quit drinking.
自力更生了
Made a living.
你们很亲密吗
You were close?
我们是双胞胎 但不亲密
We were twins but no.
我们不亲密
No we weren't close.
布莱斯有点嫉妒德瑞克
Bryce was always a little jealous of Derek.
因为德瑞克身材正常
Because Derek was normal-sized.
如果反过来 我变成小矮子
Yeah I'd have been jealous too if it worked out
也会嫉妒的
The other way and I got the short stick.
没开玩笑吧
No pun intended.
这不好笑 布斯探员
That's not funny agent Booth.
我帮助布莱斯脱困
I tried helping Bryce out.
给他找工作
You know got him jobs.
你们见面是什么时候
When did you last talk?
德瑞克要求在假释听证会上作证
When Derek offered to testify at his parole hearing.
要求
Offered?
布莱斯说不要我帮忙
Bryce said he didn't need the help.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that at all.
假释的事有没有我都已成定局
The whole parole thing was a lock with or without me.
定局
A lock?
布莱斯做污点证人指证狱友
Bryce testified against his cell mate in return for parole.
我觉得他很勇敢
I think it was brave.
这很傻 妮可
It was stupid Nicole.
他说不定就是因此被杀
Probably could get him killed.
抱歉 我觉得
You don't mind me saying but...
你们都不像警♥察♥
Neither one of you guys looks like a cop.
你像代课老师 你像油炸师♥傅♥
You look like a substitute teacher and a fry cook.
油炸师♥傅♥
A fry cook?
我们不是警♥察♥ 是职业调查员
We're not cops. We're professional interrogators.
没人是油炸师♥傅♥
Nobody's a fry cook!
警♥察♥在那边
The cops are in there.
如果你惹恼我们 会被逮捕的
Yes in case you annoy us and we want an arrest made.
再说油炸师♥傅♥这种话
Any more cracks about fry cooks
我会要他们进来揍你
And I'll have them come in here to rough you up!
好的
Okay. Okay.
你和布莱斯·戴芬是狱友
Uh so you and Bryce Dafonte were cell mates
-一起16个月 -是的
- For what 16 months? - Yeah.
布莱斯的事很遗憾 我喜欢他
I'm sorry for Bryce. I liked him.
他使监狱像宿舍
Made the cell feel roomier.
我们知道布莱斯出♥卖♥♥♥了你
We have information that Bryce ratted you out
以利于他的假释
So he would look good for the parole board.
我从没在意这事
I never took that personally.
对他那样小个子的人
Little guy like that
得放宽容一些
You got to hold him to a different standard.
你3个月前获释 对吧
You were released what um three months ago?
还了我的债 找到了工作
Paid my debt to society got a job.
-筑路工 -是的
- Road construction. - Yep.
你在克利夫兰公园附近工作过吗
Did you ever work in the Cleveland Park area?
-怎么了 -在那里发现
- Why? - Because that's where
你前狱友被埋在
Your former cell mate was discovered...
路面下20英尺的地方
20 feet under the roadway.
我没有干这事
Well I didn't put him there.
好吧
All right look.
布莱斯只是告发
Bryce told them where to find
我藏麻醉剂的地方
My pruno and dope stash okay?
都是很小的事情
That's-that's small beans.
关3天禁闭而已
Three days in solitary.
我怎么会为这点事去杀他
What I'm gonna kill him for that?
好吧
All right all right.
布莱斯和我一起使了诈
Me and Bryce cooked that dodge up together okay?
反正在刑满之前
I mean there was no chance I was getting out
我是出不去的
A day earlier than my full sentence
因为我和看守打过架
Due to a spitting incident involving the warden.
所以我想何不
I figured why not
帮我狱友一个忙 让他出去
Do my cell mate a solid and get him out?
相信我 戴芬想出去
And believe me Dafonte wanted out.
哪个囚犯不想出去
Well everyone in prison wants out.
不 布莱斯很想出去
No not like Bryce.
他总在说要越狱
He was talking about escape.
他强烈希望出去
You know he was highly motivated.
什么原因
So what was the big rush?
还能有什么
What you think?
可能是
I think perhaps a crisis
感情危机吧
Of the heart and loins. Oh.
他收到情人的分手信
He got a Dear John letter from his ladylove
说她想分开
Saying that she was thinking about calling it quits on him.
我只能为兄弟做这些
The least I could do for my buddy.
反正没人在外面等着我
Wasn't nobody waiting on me on the outside.
我的占卜师说
So my psychic
布雷纳恩和布斯是相连的
Says that Brennan and Booth are linked
关系紧密
In a very profound way.
这样吃
In order to eat that thing
你下巴会脱臼的
You're going to have to dislocate your jaw.
会像有关节的蛇一样
Like an articulated python.
是的
Yeah.
告诉我 你发现
Tell me though... have you noticed
布斯从昏迷中苏醒后
Any behavioral changes in Booth
有什么变化
Since he woke up from the coma?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表