Oh that's Booth...
那是布斯...
With the cocky belt.
戴着自大皮带
Yeah and this is the cab driver
是的 这是出租车司机
And Georgia Hartmeyer.
还有乔治亚·哈特麦
Now I factored in everything we know
我在重组中计算所有因素
About the bomb's velocity and direction...
炸♥弹♥的速度和方向...
Including the positions of booth
还包括布斯
Georgia and the cab driver Prior to the blast.
乔治亚和出租车司机普赖尔所在位置
Okay here we go.
好 开始
You see the problem?
看出问题了吗
The cab driver covered his face with his hands.
我们是从他受伤的情况推断出
We know that from his injuries.
出租车司机用手遮挡脸部
But given his proximity he wouldn't have had the time.
但他当时站的如此之近 他根本来不及
Yeah.
正是如此
Now I can adjust his reaction times
我可以对他的反应时间略作调整
But even when I go superhuman...
即便他非同寻常
And I'm talking like maverick and iceman reaction times...
像翼虎或者冰人那样反应迅速
Look at where the bone shrapnel lands.
看看骨头碎片会落在哪里
The only explanation is that he was reacting
仅有可能的是他并对爆♥炸♥作出反应
Not to the explosion but to the sound of the radio.
而是对广播里的声音
Yeah.
对
Now check out the FCC's
再看看联邦通讯委员会的
Frequency allocation chart.
调频分配表
Now Owen Thiel broadcast his pirate radio signal
欧文·蒂尔的私人广播是
At 27.4 megahertz.
在27.4兆赫
Which is right next to 27.41 megahertz
紧挨着就是27.41兆赫
Which is the land/mobile frequency
就是出租车司机使用的
This cab driver used.
地面移♥动♥电台频率
So Georgia and the cab driver must have
所以一定是乔治亚和出租车司机
Locked Holden into the bomb vest.
把霍顿锁在炸♥弹♥上
They waited outside of the bank.
然后等在银行外面
If holden didn't do what they asked
如果霍顿不按他们说的做
The cab driver could detonate him with the cab radio.
出租车司机可以用车上的广播引爆♥炸♥弹
Yeah only Owen Thiel beat him to it.
只不过欧文·蒂尔抢先他一步
I'll have Booth look for
我让布斯去查
The cab driver's name on
马拉奇的网站注册会员中
Malaki's web site subscriber list.
有没有出租车司机
You know all those jokes that I made
我之前还开玩笑说圣诞老人毁了圣诞节
About Santa ruining Christmas I suck.
我真不该那么说
Well at the time you made those jokes
你开玩笑的时候
You weren't aware that holden was a patsy.
也不知道霍顿是替死鬼
You don't think that sometimes we forget
你不觉得我们有时候忘记了
Those bones out there are people?
那些骸骨也曾是活生生的人吗
Georgia and the cab driver
我刚把乔治亚和出租车司机带进审讯室
They flipped on each other the second I got them into interrogation.
俩人就开始互揭老底
Apparently they found each other
他们在一个债务研讨会遇到对方
At a debt counseling seminar of all things.
然后策划了所有的事
Well how did they pick holden?
那他们是怎么挑上霍顿的
The phone book.
用电♥话♥号♥码簿
They called and as soon as
他们打电♥话♥给他
He showed up they jumped him.
他一出现就绑♥架♥了他
Told him if he did what they wanted
说只有按他们说的做
They would set him free.
才会放了他
Sometimes people are terrible.
人心险恶
Yeah I know.
我知道
Cam says that the victim's mother
凯说受害者的母亲
Is burying him on Christmas morning.
定在圣诞节早晨把他下葬
I heard that.
我听说了
It was just him and his mom right?
就他母亲一人 对吧
Yeah guy worked alone.
是的 他一个人工作
He never had time for any friends.
一直没时间交朋友
What's wrong?
怎么了
Max told me that being alone at Christmas
我爸说过一个人过圣诞节
Means that nobody loves you.
说明没人爱你
She's burying her son.
她要一个人
Alone.
在圣诞的早晨
On Christmas.
为相依为命的儿子下葬
I think that's heartbreaking.
真是让人心碎
You know when I say "heartbreaking "
你还记得以前我说"心碎"的时候
You say that the heart is a muscle so it...
你说心脏是肌肉做的
It can't break it can only get crushed.
它不会碎 只会被压烂
Isn't it heart-crushing?
难道这不让人"心烂"吗
You want to go to his funeral?
你想参加他的葬礼
Yes.
是
I would.
我会去
Then... She won't be alone.
那样她就不是一个人了
You know what bones?
你知道吗 骨头
Sometimes I think your heart muscle is
有时候我觉得你的心肌
Bigger than people give you credit for.
比我们想的都强壮
You're being quiet.
你怎么不说话
I promise to text 85 times a day.
我发誓会每天给你发八十五条短♥信♥
Why are you stopping?
你干嘛停车
I don't want you to go to Hawaii.
我不想让你去夏威夷
You're changing your mind?
你出尔反尔
You and me...
你和我
We're the closest thing we have to family.
我们是彼此在世上最亲的人
You can't just change your mind.
你不能出尔反尔
And family spends Christmas together.
亲人就要一起过圣诞
We're spending Christmas together.
我们要一起过圣诞
You're serious?! If I let you go
你说真的吗 如果我让你走
You're gonna have a good time...
你会玩得很开心
What's wrong with that?!
那有什么错
Everything.
一切都错了
Because that's what we'll be to each other
因为那样我们对彼此而言
Just two people who don't spend Christmas together.
只是各自过圣诞的陌生人
So you want to be two people who spend Christmas together
所以你想要两个人一起过圣诞
But one of them is really really mad?
即便是其中一个非常生气
I know deep down you care.
我知道在你内心深处还是在意的
I just hope not too deep down.
我只是希望不要太深了
Can we at least talk about this?
还有商量的余地吗
No.
没有了
It's my job to prove to you every day
我的任务就是让你每天都知道
That you are loved in this world.
还有人爱着你
And if doing that makes you angry...
如果这会让你生气
It makes me furious.
会让我气炸
Well then that's the price I pay.
我愿意承受这样的代价
But you will know beyond a doubt that I can't just
但是我是绝对不会
Let you go flying off and not have it
让你一个人飞走
Absolutely ruin my Christmas.
然后独自一人凄凄惨惨地过圣诞
Because right now the way things are
因为现在
There's... No Christmas without you.
没有你的圣诞节 不是圣诞节
I love you too.
我也爱你
A man died this week.
这周 有一个男人死去
By all accounts he was a good man.
人人都说 他是个好人
Loved his mother worked hard
孝顺母亲 努力工作
Shouldered his responsibilities.
有担当
He was a man that any one of us
他就是这么的一个人
Would be proud to call "friend".
一个我们愿意骄傲地称之为"朋友"的人
I killed him with this microphone.
我杀了他 用这麦克风
I killed him by going on these airwaves
通过这广播
And sharing my rage with you.
我为了发泄一己私愤
Spreading my rage.
而让他送命
Now you can say that it wasn't my fault
你可以说这不是我的过错
That it was a coincidence.
这纯属巧合
I thought about that.
为此事 我想过
Thought about it a lot.
想了很多
But the fact is...
而事实就是
The fact is if it weren't for me
要不是我
He might still be alive.
他很可能还活着
I'm so sorry for that.
我为此深表歉意
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表