These are all the approvals that you asked for Agent Booth.
这些是你要的审核文件 布斯探员
I-I think they're all in order.
已经按顺序排好了
Right you uh usually just e-mail me these sir.
好 但你一般只是发邮件给我的
Yeah well since I heard Dr. Brennan was here
的确 不过我听说布纳恩博士在这
I thought I would say hello and ask her
就来打声招呼 顺便问她
If there was anything she needed from us suits upstairs.
是否需要我们的帮忙
Oh no thank you but it's nice to see you again. Agent Hacker.
不 谢谢 很高兴见到你 哈克探员
It's Assistant Director Hacker Bones.
应该是哈克副局长 骨头
Andrew is fine.
叫我安德鲁吧
Andrew cool.
安德鲁 不错啊
For Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士才能这么叫
I'm still your boss Agent Booth
我是你的上司 布斯探员
And since we're at work... Sure.
而且我们还在工作中 明白
I just want you to know I realize
我想说我理解
How busy you are being an author and scientist.
你身兼作家和科学家的繁忙
Loved the last book by the way.
顺便说 我很喜欢你的上一本书
Not everyone can make crushing someone to death charming.
没有人能把一件压死案写得如此扣人心弦
Thank you.
谢谢
Well the bureau is greatful for all of your help
局里很感谢你长久以来的帮助
And I hope that you please with Agent Booth
我想你和布斯探员合作得很愉快吧
He's the best we've got.
他是局里最棒的探员
Oh I don't know about that...
我可不知道我那么...
I agree that same man is impossible to quantify
我认为这无法比较
Since there is no other agent partner with forensic anthropologists.
因为没有其他探员和法医人类学家合作过
Let lone one with my abilities.
更不用说我这样能力卓著的人
You know what Bones? You're raining on my prey.
骨头 你真是打击我
Agent Booth would you mind I have a quick
布斯探员 我能和
Word in private with Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士单独说两句吗
Sure! No problem.
当然可以
He probably wants his sign copy on your book.
他大概是想要本签名书
Happens all time no need to be embarrassed.
常有的事 用不着尴尬
Directr Hacker wants to have sex with me.
哈克局长想要和我发♥生♥关♥系♥
Oh! He said that.
他竟然那么说
Wait! And he's assistent director.
等等 他只是副局长
Well I said dinner but the implication was clear.
他约我吃饭 但言下之意清楚得很
Ok... well all you gonna do it's just turned him down you know
好 那你就拒绝他
Be very lite and nobody get hurted.
婉转点 谁也不会伤心
But he is charming good looking.
但他魅力十足 外表英俊
Why do I turn him down?
我为什么要拒绝他
Well because he's my boss ok? It'd just be awkard.
因为他是我上司 这太古怪了
I'm the guy who's gotta reported it Bones...
我还要天天向他报告 骨头
The victim seems to have fried.
死者像是触电
Local cops think a radical environmental group did it.
当地警方认为是激进环保组织干的
Last week apparently they torched a hummer.
上周他们烧了一辆悍马车
Sign was the same-
留了一样的牌子
"big energy is killing the planet. "
高能耗将毁灭地球
Seems to be a poor way to get sympathy for your cause.
这种暴♥力♥方式得不到民众认同
You think? Yes.
你这么认为 是
So the plant have security tapes?
工厂有监控录像吗
Your people are getting them now.
你的手下去拿了
First responders said the vic looks like a beef jerky.
第一目击者说死者看起来像牛肉干
Dr. Brennan do you have a moment?
布纳恩博士 能抽空说两句吗
No I'm at a crime scene.
不 这是在案发现场
I called but I guess you didn't get my messages.
我打过电♥话♥给你 但大概你没收到留言
You know what Sweets? This'd better be important.
斯维斯 你说的该是要紧事
Daisy and I have been talking
戴西和我谈过
And she'd like another chance to prove herself
她希望你能再给她一个实习机会
As your intern. And goodbye.
来证明她自己 先走一步
I'm going to focus on Mr. Jerky.
我要去检查牛肉干先生
I'm aware of your concerns
我明白你的担心
And I'll be the first to admit that Daisy is very unique.
我也承认我对她比较特别
Okay let me guess let me guess.
我明白了
No sex until you give her what she wants right?
如果不如她所愿 她就不要你了
Am I right?
我说得对吧
I realize she has impulse control issues.
我知道她有情绪失控症
She can't stop talking. She has no sense of personal space.
她总是说个不停 她没有私人空间概念
But I've been teaching her some breathing techniques
我教了她呼吸调节法
And I'm confident...
我确信...
Guys I got a dead body over there.
你们俩 那里还有具尸体
Yes I have to work Sweets.
斯维斯 我得去工作了
I've never seen a burn like this before.
我从没见过这样的烧伤
Small stature I estimate late teens early 20s.
身材矮小 年龄为20左右
If anyone is interseted?
有人在听吗
I'd consider it a personal favor Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士 算我求你一次
Ouch personal favors are kind of like penalty shots.
这种恳求就像是上了罚球点
You kind of have to take 'em.
你非干不可
Unlike dinner requests from your boss
不像你上司约你吃饭
Which you are totally open to decline.
完全可以拒绝
I- I will give Ms. Wick
我会给威克小姐
A 24-hour probationary period.
24小时的试用期
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
This victim wasn't electrocuted.
死者不是触电死的
That's what I thought but the plant engineer
我也这么想的 但工厂工程师
Said if there was a power surge...
认为如果电流剧增
Smell.
气味
Wo it smells like christmas.
闻起来像是在过圣诞节
It's frankincense and myrrh.
是乳香和没药
This victim died over 3 000 years ago.
死者死于3000年前
This is an Egyptian mummy.
这是具埃及木乃伊
Like a mummy? Like a real mummy?
木乃伊 一具真的木乃伊
Well a real mummy that appears to be covered in fresh blood
木乃伊上有新鲜的血液
And given the trajectory it's an arterial spurt
由血液轨迹来看 是刺中了动脉
Most likely from a stabbing and this is a lot of blood.
这一刺造成了大出血
I doubt whether whoever it was survived.
伤者恐怕难以幸存
Well if it were a stabbing
如果是有这一刺
The mummy had to be directly in front of the victim.
木乃伊应该正对着死者
So what are you saying? the mummy killed someone?
什么意思 这具木乃伊杀了人
Booth hasn't found any victims who were stabbed
布斯没有查到任何被刺的受害者
No hospital or emergency room admissions.
医院和急救中心也没有就诊记录
Okay well he also checked the national stolen art file
他还调查了全国文物失窃档案
And there were no reports on missing mummies
没有木乃伊失窃报告
But he's checking with individual museums and curators now.
他正在联♥系♥私人博物馆和收藏家
If this mummy wasn't stolen from a known collection
如果木乃伊不是已知藏品
It means it might be the product of an illegal tomb raid.
这可能就是非法盗墓的结果
That makes it a priceless anthropological find.
这会是人类学无与伦比的发现
Yeah but is that worth killing for?
是 但值得为此杀人
Well it's a motive I can easily understand.
这是我所能理解的动机
We have to identity the mummy to
我们要确定木乃伊的身份
determine why someone kill for it.
以查出为何有人因此被害
You are so brilliant Dr. Brennan.
您真是太明智了 布纳恩博士
Thank you for giving me...
谢谢你给我
...another chance and I swear
一次机会 我发誓
I will speak in a more modulated tone
我会控制我的音调
And then only when asked.
并且是在得到允许的情况下开口
That's wise.
那就好
Cam is running DNA and tox screen on the blood.
凯正在检测血液中的DNA和毒素
Booth questioned those ecoterrorist freaks.
布斯审问了那些环保激进分子
They said they found the mummy
他们是在垃圾桶淘宝时
When they went dumpster diving.
发现了木乃伊
Apparently they thought it would be a good symbol.
显然他们认为这是环保问题的好例子
He said their story holds.
他认为他们说的情况属实
I identified flakes of natron.
我检测到泡碱颗粒
It's a naturally occurring sodium carbonate decahydrate.
这是一种天然碳酸钠的十水化合物
It was used as a drying agent during the
在公元前2世纪
Mummification process in the second century B.C.
作为木乃伊的干燥剂
Permission to speak?
我可以发言吗
Well that lasted ten seconds.
才安静了十秒
Tissue condition confirms the mummy is a daddy... male.
尸体组织结构证明这是一具男尸
They let the females putrefy prior to
处理女性的木乃伊前会使其腐烂
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表