Uh, excuse me, are you all right?
打扰一下 你还好吧
Yes. Thanks. Yes. Um...in fact, I'm great.
没事 谢谢 其实我很开心
I've been fighting leukemia for the past eight years,
我跟白血病斗争八年了
and now I just got a text--I'm cancer-free.
刚刚收到一条短♥信♥ 我痊愈了
That's awesome.
太好了
Congratulations, man.
恭喜啊 兄弟
It's... Oh,my God.
这实在 太棒了
I've been on hold for almost half my life.
这病差不多毁了我半辈子的生活
No more...God... I'm gonna travel.
结束了 天啊 我要去旅行
I...I'm going to sleep with the exotic women in exotic places.
我 要去国外试试异国恋情
I'm gonna do anything I want.
我要做我想做的任何事
Hey, that sounds like a good plan.
这计划很不错
Congrats, man.
恭喜了 兄弟
Ms.Iwanaga has come all the way over from Japan
岩永女士专程从日本赶来
just to interview me about my new book.
想就我的新书做个采访
Really? So, her book is big in Japan, too?
真的 那她的书在日本也很走俏
Yes, very popular.
对 广受赞誉
Spine-tingling.
又惊又喜
Spine-tingling is good, Bones.
又惊又喜挺好 骨头
Well, except when it indicates a dangerous nerve disorder...
如果指危险的神经紊乱 就不妙了
Well, she is also interested in how you work.
她对你的工作也很有兴趣
Oh, sure, as long as we keep you safe.
当然 只要能保证你的安全
That is Agent Andy would say in your books.
你书里的特工安迪就是这么说的
It is an earthake.
地震了
No, no, no...it's not an earthquake. This is not in California.
不 不是地震 这又不是在加州
In both 1811 and 1812,
1811年和1812年
large tremors shook D.C.,
华盛顿也发生过大地震
and again in 1828.
1828年也有
We can discuss this later.
待会儿再谈这个
Okay, that was pretty... Whoa!
好吧 这有点...
What's going on?
怎么了
Let's get out of here! The water main just broke!
快逃 自来水管道破裂了
Oh, my God.
天啊
What the hell is that?!
那是什么
Oh, no.
不...
Look, there's Sweets.
小甜甜在那边
Oh, he looks very upset.
他看上去很难过
Well, when I talked to him, he said the guy died in his arms.
他告诉我 说有个人死在他的怀里
You guys with the FBI?
你们是联调局的吗
FBI, yeah. We're here about the, uh, human remains.
对 联调局 我们为尸体而来
That's him right over there.
那边那个就是
No... Uh, the skeleton.
不是 是尸骨
Oh, right, uh, Officer Grant. She can help you.
对 格兰特警员 她会帮你们的
All right, I'll tell you what, I'll meet up with you.
这样 我待会找你
I'm gonna go see Sweets.
我先去看看小甜甜
Officer McKenna Grant is just
麦肯纳·格兰特警员在那边
right over there in the police vest.
穿警用背心的
Thanks.
多谢
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
没事 没事 我很好
Well, you don't look fine.
你看上去不太好
Oh, it's...you know, a whole subway car full of people,
就是 车厢里挤满了人
and, uh, worst injury is a broken arm, except for this guy.
伤得最重的是手臂骨折 除了他
I can see that.
看到了
I was just talking to him,
地震时 我正和他聊天
um,when-when it hit,and he just beat cancer.
他刚得知自己的癌症痊愈
All right, look, I tell you what,
好的 听着
and just have a seat and try to relax.
你先坐下 放松点
I,uh,you know,h-he talked about traveling
我 他说他要去旅行
and...and sleeping with exotic women,
还要 试试异国恋情
and...he was gone, just like that.
然后 他就这么走了
Just have a seat, all right? Just...relax, all right?
坐下 放松点 好吗
And I'm gonna go check on Bones,
我现在去骨头那边看看
and I'll come back and I'll take you to the office. All right?
然后回来 带你回办公室 好吗
That's fine. Okay?
行 行吗
It's no problem.
我没事
Your friend said the skeleton's washed against the train window.
你们的朋友说 尸骨被水冲到车厢窗外
Would have freaked me out.
换做我会被吓坏的
Booth, this is Officer Grant with the transit police.
布斯 这是交♥警♥部门的格兰特警员
The water mains-- they broke all through the city.
全市的自来水管道都破裂了
Yeah, and this station was closed for construction.
没错 这个车站因为施工被封闭了
That's probably why it flooded like that.
很可能就是因为这个
This is a male, early 30s, dead at least a week.
男性 三十出头 死亡至少一周
Probably washed out of the tunnel when the main broke.
很可能是水管破裂时 被从隧♥道♥冲出
This could be quite a thrilling opening for your next book.
这可以当你下本书的惊险开头
Yeah.
是啊
What did she say?
她刚才说什么了
Never mind.
没什么
There are striations on the bones from animals scavenging.
骨头上有动物啃咬的条状痕迹
Probably rats from the subway tunnel.
很可能是地铁隧♥道♥里的老鼠
That explains why there so little tissue left.
所以尸骨上几乎没有组织
Like the remains in your book Bred in the Bone.
正如你的那本《生于骸骨》
Oh, no, those remains were eaten by weasels, not rats.
不 书里的是黄鼠狼 不是老鼠
It's a different genus altogether, although dentition is similar.
尽管齿系相似 但它们是不同的属
There's some kind of viscous film on the humerus and scapula.
在肱骨和肩胛骨上有某种粘性薄膜
I'll take a swab for Hodgins.
我来取样送给哈金斯
So, other than the cancer survivor
除了小甜甜所在的车厢里
who died in Sweets' subway car,
那名前癌症患者死亡
there were no other fatalities,
没有其他的死亡报告
just a couple chimneys down and some stuff falling off the shelves.
就是几个烟囱倒了 架子上的东西掉了
Really rotten luck for that poor guy.
那个可怜的家伙太命苦了
And this one,too,apparently.
显然 这位也很一样
Hello.
你好
I'm Angela Montenegro.
安琪拉·马尼古
Oh, Ms.Iwanaga is interviewing me for a Japanese magazine.
岩永女士是为一家日本杂♥志♥采访我
Oh, okay.
好的
In her books, you must be Amanda.
你肯定是她书里的阿曼达
Oh, well, I have a lot more fun than Amanda.
好吧 我可比阿曼达有趣多了
Angela, perhaps you could take Ms.Iwanaga to my office.
安琪拉 能带岩永女士去我的办公室吗
We can discuss my book a little later.
参访可以稍微晚点继续
Of course. Right this way.
没问题 这边走
Lance.
兰斯
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I came to offer my... my services.
我来 帮忙的
Earthquakes can cause psychological trauma.
地震会导致心理创伤
Yes, for you, baby.
亲爱的 是你会受伤
What you've been through... I'm fine, Daisy.
你所经历的这些 我没事
Sweets, you saw somebody die.
小甜甜 你刚刚目睹了别人的死亡
I know my Lancelot.
我了解我的兰斯
You needed to see me, didn't you?
你需要来看我 对不对
No, I'm just trying to do my job.
不 我只是想做好我的工作
Booth told you to go home.
布斯让你回家休息的
He knows about things like this, Sweets.
他懂这些 小甜甜
We'll call if we need you, I promise.
有需要会打给你 我保证
We'll have Hodgins drive you home.
让哈金斯送你回家
Bye, Lancelot.
再见 兰斯
Note the victim's clavicle.
仔细看死者的锁骨
It's dented. And blue.
凹进去了 而且是蓝色的
There's also a blue nick on the C-7.
颈椎第七节也有伤口 上面有蓝色物质
Something blue pierced his clavicle
有什么蓝色东西击穿了他的锁骨
and went through to the back of his neck.
穿过了他的脖子
That would have sliced through the carotid artery.
割开了他的颈动脉
Ms.Wick, take molds of the clavicle for a possible weapon
维克女士 在锁骨上铸模找凶器
and swab the blue pigment for Hodgins.
再将蓝色物质取样 送给哈金斯
You didn't have to give me a lift. I have a car.
你不用送我的 我有车
Seeing someone die, Sweets--
他就死在你面前 小甜甜
you don't just go on with your day after something like that.
你没法当做什么都没发生 继续工作
Right, of course.
是 没错
I was just... you know, I thought I
我只是想
if I could help other people, then...
如果我能帮助别人 那么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表