It's a buyer's market so this place is a steal.
现在是买♥♥方市场 房♥价非常优♥惠♥
And the owner's wife died so he's motivated.
房♥主的妻子去世了 他才想卖♥♥出去
I'd be surprised if another agent
其他房♥产中介
Doesn't already have an offer.
都争着给它报价
Um what's that smell?
什么味道
Probably the neighbors.
可能是邻居那边飘过来的
I hear they love to barbecue.
我听说他们酷爱烧烤
It's a very friendly neighborhood.
这里邻里都很友善
Now the master bedroom has been
主卧已经重新装♥修♥过了
Beautifully redone with coffered ceilings
漂亮的镶板天花
And all-new carpeting.
全新的地毯
You ask me it's to die for.
你们肯定爱死它了
I'm sorry he was supposed to clean up.
对不起 他本该打扫干净的
That's a foot.
那是只脚
Oh my god!
天啊
Oh my god! oh my god!
天啊 天啊
Crap.
又完了
I thought your grandfather lived in a nursing home.
我以为你爷爷住在养老院
It's a retirement community it's not a prison.
那只是退休社区 不是监狱
He can leave anytime that he wants.
他随时可以离开
I think it's nice he wants to stay with you for a while.
他能来跟你住一段时间很好啊
Did something happen in the nursing home?
养老院出了什么事吗
You know what if I tell you
要是告诉你
You're just gonna read into it all sorts of stuff.
你又会把事情搞得很复杂
I won't.
我不会
He slugged a nurse.
他打了一名护士
A male nurse.
一名男护士
Okay
好吧
Well actually that's pretty straightforward.
事实上 这很简单
Hostile aggressive antisocial behavior...
敌意兼侵略性的反♥社♥会♥行为
Sweets
斯维斯
He wanted to smoke a cigar in his room.
他只是想在房♥间里抽雪茄
A cigar?
雪茄
That's interesting. No it's not.
有意思 你就别瞎猜了
He's a tough guy that's all.
他就是脾气硬 就这么简单
Hey Shrimp!
嘿 小不点
Shrimp.
小不点
Hey Pops.
爷爷
How you doing?
你最近怎么样
"Shrimp"?
"小不点"
I imagine Booth used to be shorter.
可能布斯小时候很矮
Ha-ha! Pops!
爷爷
Bring it over! How you doing?
你终于来了 最近好吗
I'm fine. Come on over Pops.
我很好 快过来
Nice place. The ptomaine come with the food
好地方 能闻着尸臭吃东西
Or do you have to order it on the side?
要么咱还是叫些别的东西吃
Ha! This here's Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Very nice to meet you Mr. Booth.
很高兴见到你 布斯先生
You weren't kidding.
你没骗我
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
Nothing. You can give her hand back now.
没什么 你可以松开她的手了
All right. You can call me Hank sweetheart.
宝贝 叫我汉克
Okay Hank. Hi.
好 汉克 你好
And who's this a friend of Parker's?
这是谁 帕克的朋友吗
No this here is Dr. Sweets.
不对 这是斯维斯医师
A doctor?
他是医生
I don't think so.
我才不信
No it is.
确实是
It's true.
是真的
Where'd you get your MD
你在哪拿的行医证
In a cracker jack box?
在花生糖盒里吗
So what do you got on?
你有什么安排吗
I'm ready for some action.
我已经准备大干一场了
Well you know I figured we'd play some dominoes
我们可以玩诺骨牌
Then after that maybe go...
然后呢 咱就去...
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
Sorry Pops.
抱歉 爷爷
Booth.
布斯
Yeah. Okay on our way. Got a case.
好 马上来 有案子
Good. I can help. I was an MP
那好 我是当过兵的人 带上我
you know. No you can't come Pops.
不行 爷爷 你不能去
I'll tell you what why don't you
这样吧 你就
Meet me back at the apartment
先回公♥寓♥等我吧
All right? All right.
好吗 好吧
All right I'll call a cab.
那行 我打的去
No. Sweets here he'll uh he'll give you a ride.
不用 让斯维斯载你回去
Okay Pops? It was nice to meet you Hank.
很高兴见到你 汉克
Sure. See ya Pops.
好 再见 爷爷
Uh so shall we go?
我们走吧
You got room on your bicycle for my bag?
你自行车上有地方放我的包吗
Are you sure you can handle him?
你确定能照顾好他吗
You know he must have been in a nursing home for a reason.
他一定是逼不得已才住养老院的
Well Pops he had triple- bypass surgery about well
他大概三个月前
I'd say three months ago.
做了心脏搭桥手术
You know he didn't want to be on his own.
他不想孤零零一个人
Hey if he wants to be with me now that's cool.
如果他想跟我住 那真是求之不得
Well what if he wants to make it permanent.
那么如果他想一直住下去呢
It's family Bones.
那是我爷爷啊 骨头
Okay? Nothing trumps family just remember that okay?
没用什么比家人更重要
All right let's go. Open up.
来吧 开门
After you Bones. Thank you.
你先进 骨头 谢谢
This wouldn't have happened if I had been here.
如果有我在 就不会发生这种事了
She told me to move out.
是她让我搬出去
Said the place would look better.
说这样会看起来好点
Let me handle this.
让我来处理
Hi.
你好
I'm Katie Selnick.
我是凯蒂·森尼克
I'm the real estate agent.
房♥产中介
And this is Howard Fileman; he's the owner of the house.
这是霍华德·范曼 他是房♥主
I know that this is a really bad time
我知道现在说这些不合时宜
But it is a buyer's market so if you...
但现在是买♥♥方市场 所以如果你们
Show a little a compassion all right?
有点怜悯之心好吗
I need a list of everyone who had access to the house.
给出所有进出这间房♥子的人员名单
That includes real estate agents that includes clients.
所有的房♥产中介 客户
Well that's an awfully long list.
那单子可就长了
Then you better start getting to work there Katie.
那你就快下手去办吧
Here you go. Please stay there thank you.
到了 请别过来
Whoever this was burned to ash overnight.
有人在一夜之间被烧成灰烬
Give me some space please. Back up.
往后站 别过来
So nothing else burn?
其他东西没有被烧毁的痕迹吗
Nothing else.
没有
Hey maybe it was the candle here in the cake.
也许是蛋糕上的蜡烛点着的
Whoa stop!
别动
Everyone freeze!
全都别动
This hand is very fragile
这只手十分脆弱
Especially the phalanges.
尤其是指骨
Any motion may cause the rest of it
任何轻微的动作都有会让它
To just fall apart.
化为灰烬
Okay we're frozen now Bones.
得 我们都定住了
What can we do?
现在怎么办
I need some kind of spray adhesive
我需要喷雾式粘合剂
Like hairspray?
比方说发胶
She must have some.
她肯定有
I'll go get some. It would be best
我去拿 你最好
If you didn't lift your feet when you moved.
走的时候别抬脚
Yes.
好
Careful.
小心点
Yeah.
好
There appear to be wounds on this hand.
这只手上似乎有伤
But...
倘若
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表