What you don't wanna be friends
你就因为这猪可爱
Anymore because the pig is cute?
不想和我做朋友了
What if the victim used his wife's camera
如果受害者用他妻子的摄像机
To strike back at the company that disfigured him?
反击抹黑他的公♥司♥
Maybe he was having an affair.
也许他有外遇
Or maybe she was just sick of kissing a guy with a beak.
或她只是不想再和有喙的男人接吻了
Hey oh! Today's special.
今日推荐
Chicken.
鸡
Ironic. Right yeah.
讽刺 是啊
Everything okay there Bones?
有事吗 骨头
I know when something is wrong with you.
我知道你有事
Something's wrong all right?
对吧
What can I do to help?
我能帮上忙吗
Angela and I had a fight.
安琪拉和我吵架了
Nothing I can do to help.
我无能为力
You want to hear about it?
你不想听是什么事吗
No.
是的
Why not? Why? Because
为什么 因为
Her and Angela are best friends.
她们是最好的朋友
And Bones is going to want me to take her side
骨头会想要我站在她的一边
And agree that Angela was wrong.
说安琪拉的不是
And then you know the two of them
然后呢 他们两个
Are gonna make up and then they're gonna be mad at me.
就会合起来冲我发火
So no thank you.
所以呢 帮不了 谢谢
That's very interesting. Mm-hmm.
这可真逗
You know the way you say "very interesting"
知道吗 你说"真逗"的样子
Is very irritating.
很让人窝火
Listen Bones I would do anything for you.
听着 骨头 我可以为你做任何事
I'd die for you
我可以为你去死
I would kill for you
也可以为你犯杀戒
But I am not getting in between two best friends.
但我不会插手两位密友之间的事
Okay.
好啊
What were you saying sweets?
你刚要说什么 小甜甜
Hmm? oh I've uh I've been considering
我... 我在思考
The uh symbolism
思考... 征兆
Of this murder.
谋杀的征兆
Being tossed over a dam
扔到大坝上
Isn't very chickeny you know?
这么做不是很明智啊 明白吗
You'd think that the victim would show up
受害者会暴露出来
In a rotisserie or a deep fryer or something.
从烤箱 油炸锅或者别的什么东西里
I remember a month ago a chicken restaurant chain
我记得一个月前 一个炸鸡连锁店
Reported human phalanges in some deep fried treats.
被报道说有人类的指骨和趾骨在里面
Kid bit into a thumb. Right the mom hit a toe.
一个小孩吃到了拇指 对 他妈妈吃到了一个脚趾
It was uh bock box chicken hut.
是
Maybe the toe is our victim's. Totally poetic justice.
也许那个脚趾是受害人的 完全符合逻辑
If you can get the body parts
如果你们能弄到那些
From those chicken treats to the Jeffersonian
炸鸡店的尸体残骸
We'll see if they match our victims.
我们就能验出是否是受害者的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好啦
I'm going back to the lab.
我要回实验室了
Send the fingers over when you get them.
找到后送到实验室去
Whoa whoa listen Bones everything is gonna be okay
听着骨头 一切会好起来的
Between you and Angela all right?
你和安琪拉之间会没事的
You two are like sisters.
你们两个情同姐妹
I'm just not used to not getting along with people.
我一直都不是那么难相处的人吧
Seriously? 'cause it seems like...
真的吗 因为看起来...
Thanks Booth.
谢谢 你布斯
Just bring in the human parts tomorrow and I'll...
明天把尸体残骸送来 我要...
Take a look
看一下
If you combine your "don't get between women" rule
如果你把你的"不介入姐妹"原则
And your "like sisters" observation
和"情同姐妹"观察法相结合
You know what I come up with?
你知道我想到了什么吗
You dated sisters.
你可以两个都泡
They were identical twins.
她们俩简直情同孪生
Oh yeah it was all wrong.
你想歪了
Oh no it's all right.
不 没问题
It's all right.
一点儿问题没有
We should stop. Order your wings.
到此打住 别胡扯了
These have been frozen
这个样本经过冷冻
Flash-fried microwaved
油炸 烘烤
Bitten spat out then preserved as evidence.
被吃进去又吐出来 然后才被取证
Bone density would indicate
骨密度测试结果显示
That all four digits came from the same person.
这四组数据来自同一个人
They all came from the same local
他们都来源于同一家
Chain of chicken restaurants.
炸鸡店
Bock box. I beg your pardon?
爆壳炸鸡 能再说一遍吗
Bock box chicken huts. Is clucksten a supplier?
爆壳炸鸡店 卡斯登农场是供应商吗
They're one of them.
是其中一家
No way of telling where these particular human nuggets came from.
没人知道这些特制人肉鸡球是哪来的
There's a lack of bruising on the bone at the decision point
在骨头的关键部位没有硬伤
Removed postmortem so not torture obviously.
或者死后剥离 所以很显然没有受虐
There are symmetrical slice marks.
上面有对称的剪切痕迹
Also pinching in the center of the bone and tissue.
而且骨头和组织都缩到中间去了
Removed with shears?
是被剪刀剪掉的吗
You should do a DNA test of course
你应该做个DNA测试
But I'm confident
但我可以肯定
That all full of body parts came from nick rabin
所有的残骸都属于尼克·拉宾
Are you here because of your argument with Dr. Brennan?
你是因为和布雷纳恩博士吵架才来找我吗
No I-I'm here for a donation.
不是 我来这儿是想说捐赠的事
She told you about our fight?
她告诉你我们吵架了?
Booth figured it out.
和布斯说的
I was just sitting there.
我正好在那
A donation for what?
捐赠什么
It's going to cost $1 500 to save this piglet.
就是捐1500来救这头小猪
How much are you in for?
你能捐多少
Are those tears in your eyes?
难道你是热泪满眶吗
I'm just--
我只是...
I can't stop thinking about this little piglet.
不能自已的总是担心这头小猪
Okay I'm going to suggest that perhaps it's time
好吧 我还是建议你该早点
For you to abandon celibacy a little early.
结束剩女身涯
What does that have to do with anything?
这有关系吗
Well you are forming inappropriately strong attachments
你对照片上的小动物表现出了
To photographs of baby animals.
不恰当的强烈依赖感
Your libido is being rerouted.
你的性冲动被转移了
You need to
你需要
Come back to the world.
重新回到现实世界
W-wait a minute.
等 等一下
Inappropriate my ass.
不恰当的 屁话
Can I ask you what is wrong with everyone here?
我能问一下 大家都怎么了吗
Uh well you had a falling out
你和你最好的朋友吵翻了
With your best friend over a pig.
不过是因为一头小猪
Your perspective is skewed.
你的观点有点偏激
It's time to reconnect with humanity
是时候该扭转一下了
Gain a little perspective.
理智些吧
Okay.
好吧
All right so...
好吧 那么
If I have sex will you donate to save my pig?
如果我们做♥爱♥ 你会捐钱给小猪吗
That's not really the point I was trying to...
我不是那个意思...
We'll revisit the pig question.
我们重新讨论一下小猪的问题吧
You can keep this.
给你这张照片
I have multiples.
我还有好多
You think I killed my husband
你怀疑是我杀了我丈夫
Cut off his thumbs
切掉了他的拇指
And then dumped him over the Savage River dam?
然后把他扔到萨维奇河坝上吗
Thumbs and toes yes.
手指和脚趾 是的
Oh do you recognize this?
你认得这个吗
It's the video those pect people put on the internet.
这是那些游♥行♥的人拍完传到网上的
Right it was taken with your camera.
对 是用你的摄像机拍的
You're making that up. You can't possibly know that.
你骗我 你怎么会知道
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表