剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Serves you right.
我告诉过你不要去找他
I told you not to go after him.
我抓住他了
I had him.
只是
I just...
没抓紧
slipped.
不 阿利斯特 你差点没命了
No, Alistair. You almost died.
我不能放任他杀害无辜的人来向我示♥威♥
I can't keep letting him kill innocent people to get to me.
就算你能阻止他
Even if you could stop him,
也不会让整座城的人
it would not stop the entire city from thinking
认为他而非你才是怪物
that you are the monster, not him.
但我也得试试
I still have to try.
不行 你就待在这里
No. You will stay right here.
我说过了 阿利斯特
I told you, Alistair,
我不会再失去你
I will not lose you again.
瑞贝卡 别这样
Rebecca, please.
这件事不仅发生在你身上
This is not just happening to you,
也发生在我身上
this is also happening to me.
也许杀掉这个野兽是我的使命
Perhaps it is my destiny to kill this beast.
不要
No.
瑞贝卡 你在说什么
Rebecca, what are you saying?
瑞贝卡 你这是干什么
Rebecca, what are you doing?
保护你
Protecting you.
不要
No.
瑞贝卡 等等
Rebecca, wait!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡 你根本不知道自己在做什么
Rebecca, you have no idea what you're doing!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
野兽项圈也要吗
Do you want the beast collar, too?
不用 只要宝石
No. Just the gem.
谢谢
Thank you.
文森特知道了会不高兴的
Vincent is not going to like this.
他活着生我的气
Well, it's better him alive and mad at me
总比死了漠不关心强
than dead and not care.
小瓶在哪
Where are the vials?
装文森特的血的那些吗
Of Vincent's blood?
-在桌上 -苔丝 你能拿一下吗
- Desk. - Tess, can you grab those?
尽可能多做些麻♥醉♥枪♥
Okay. Make as many tranq darts as you can.
把它们拿到警局去
Get them over to the precinct,
然后继续研究证据
then get back to work on the evidence.
如果我们想盖比交给沃德队长
Because if we can deliver Gabe to Captain Ward,
他也需要证据
he's gonna want the evidence there, too.
否则只是我们和盖比各执一词 明白了吗
Otherwise, it's our word against Gabe's. Got it?
明白
Got it.
小心点 好吗
Be careful. Okay?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
走吧
Let's go.
你确定知道自己在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
不
No.
但我还能怎么办
But what choice do I have?
我不能失去文森特
I can't lose Vincent.
我知道 凯特 但我也不想失去你
I get that, Cat, but I don't want to lose you either.
你这是冒着巨大风险独自追捕盖比
And you're taking a huge risk going after Gabe by yourself.
不 我不是独自追捕他
No. I'm not going after him by myself.
我只是将他引入陷阱 仅此而已
I'm just leading him into a trap, that's all.
凯特 你在市里到处都留下了微量血液 真的吗
But, Cat, you're leaving blood crumbs all over the city, really?
拜托 这也太疯狂了
Come on, that's about as crazy as it gets,
考虑到我们干过的所有疯狂的事
and... considering all the crazy crap we've done,
这句话很有分量
that's saying something.
相信我 我懂的
Believe me, I know.
但如果我要拯救文森特
But if I'm gonna save Vincent,
我必须得这么做
this is what I have to do.
谁说的 瑞贝卡吗
Who says -- Rebecca?
拜托
I mean, come on,
你对这本日记的依赖还不够多吗
aren't you banking a lot on this journal?
难道不是同一本日记说
Isn't that the same journal that said
她杀了她的文森特 不是吗
she killed her Vincent? Really?
我不知道发生了什么 或者原因
I don't know what happened or why.
这毫无意义
It doesn't make sense,
但我这么做不是因为日记
but I'm not doing this because of the journal,
我这么做
I'm doing this
是因为能保护文森特免受盖比的伤害
because what does make sense is protecting Vincent from Gabe.
这对我来说才是最重要的
And that's all that matters to me.
我得马上阻止盖比
I got to stop Gabe now.
不 不行
No. You don't.
你就在这儿待着
You're gonna stay right here.
你在这里比较安全
You're safer here.
这里 这在哪儿
Here. Where?
拜托
I mean, come on...
我 我得阻止他
I, I got to stop him.
不 别担心盖比了
No. Stop worrying about Gabe.
我会对付他的 我有个计划 好吗
I will take care of him. I have a plan, okay?
计划 真的吗 什么计划
A plan, really? What plan?
你 你说什么呢
What, what -- what are you talking about?
文森特 我不想失去你
Vincent, I don't want to lose you.
你知道的
You know that.
你只需要相信我
You just need to trust me.
这也是我的命运
This is my destiny, too.
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳
Catherine, Catherine.
凯特 等下 你这是干什么
Cat, wait, wait. What are you doing?
保护你
Protecting you.
不 等等 拜托 凯瑟琳 别走
No, wait, come on. Catherine, stop.
凯瑟琳 拜托
Catherine, come on!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
凯瑟琳 别走 别这样
Catherine, stop, don't do this!
凯瑟琳 等等
Catherine, wait!
凯瑟琳 你不知道你在做什么
Catherine, you don't know what you're doing.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
做好准备 好吗
Be ready, all right?
洛文很疯狂
Lowan's a wild card.
所有人的弹♥药♥都准备充足待用 听到了吗
Everybody has full magazines on backup, you copy?
瓦格斯
Vargas!
好了 镇静镖装好了
All right, the tranq darts are loaded,
虽然我还是不懂为什么需要那么多
although I still don't know why we need so many
只为了抓一个人
just to capture one man.
相信我 我们会需要的
Trust me, we'll need them.
好吧 钱德勒呢 我们还在等什么
All right, where's Chandler? What are we waiting on?
正式声明 如果凯特把盖比交给你
Look, for the record, if Cat brings you Gabe,
你就把警徽还给她 对吗
she gets her shield back, right?
如果他被证明有罪
If he's proven guilty.
他会的
He will be.
真的吗 就目前来看我没有嫌疑人
Really? 'Cause right now I don't have a suspect
或任何证据反对他
or any evidence against him.
我现在只有我自己
All I've got is my ass
自身难保
flapping in the breeze
还有媒体 市长 联调局死死盯着我
and the media, the mayor and the FBI breathing down my neck.
一言为定
Look, a deal is a deal.
你把洛文给我
You give me Lowan
否则我抓到凯勒
or I get Keller.
这座城市正处在危险中 警探
The city's on edge, detective.
不管怎样 今晚都要做个了结
One way or the other, this ends tonight.
你明白吗
You understand?
明白
Yeah.
米勒 维托 来我办公室
Miller. Vito. In my office.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 沃德在说我
I've been calling and calling you. Ward's all over me.
抱歉 只是 对不起
I'm sorry, it's just... I'm sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 只是...
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表