剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
一种也能救你的方法
a way that could save you, too.
她让你来的吗
She sent you here?
不是
No.
实际上 她对我这个想法并不感兴趣
Actually, she wasn't overly interested in the idea.
至少我知道你说的是实话
Well, at least I know you're telling the truth.
我们的时间不多了
Look... we don't have much time.
成功的唯一方法
The only way this is going to work
就是我们先在另一只野兽身上试验
is if we test it out on another beast first,
所以我才来找你
and that's where you come in.
我知道去哪里找到野兽
And I know where to find one.
-哪里 -如果我告诉你 你不能杀了它
- Where? - If I tell you, you can't kill it.
必须要活捉它
You have to capture it.
谁说我会杀了它的
Who says I would kill it?
没必要假装了
Look, let's drop the pretense.
我们都清楚那台卫星电♥话♥
We both know that satphone
不是为了应付海难的
isn't for a shipwreck.
有人指使你去猎杀野兽们
Someone's got you hunting beasts,
但我可能给你的
but what I'm offering you, possibly,
是重新成为正常人的机会
is the chance to be human again.
如果奏效了
And if it works,
你和凯瑟琳之间就再也没有阻碍
there'd be nothing standing between you and Catherine.
有兴趣吗
Interested?
你还好好地活着 不是吗
You're still alive, aren't you?
好吗 它是谁
Okay, who is it?
连环纵火犯
The serial arsonist.
他是缪尔菲德的人吗
He's the Muirfield asset?
抓住他 是你赢回
Capturing him is your best chance
凯瑟琳的最佳机会
at getting Catherine back.
我只关心杀了它
All I care about is killing it.
什么 等等
What...? Wait.
文森特
Vincent.
文森特
Vincent!
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你不会想知道的
You won't like the answer.
看来...
So...
他们派出一只小白鼠来杀害另一只
they sent one guinea pig to kill another.
也有道理
Makes sense.
不过看起来咱们注射的药不一样啊
But it looks like you got a different cocktail.
我看得出来 你更快更壮 但是...
I see that you're faster and stronger, but...
你会这个吗
can you do this?
我想我找回自我了
I think I found myself.
对吧
Right?
原来我如此迫切地需要这个
I can't believe how badly I needed this.
一定要提醒我
Please remind me
不要再这样忽略自己了
to never ignore myself like that again.
好的 记住了
Mmm, count on it.
你觉得纵火犯会是头野兽吗
Do you think the arsonist could be a beast?
说好了的
Code!
而且不是说好不提姓文的吗
And what happened to not mentioning the v-word for a while?
现在是属于你的时间 别乱想了
This is supposed to be you time, relax!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我现在好好享受
Relaxing now.
不过...
Except...
如果让文森特先死真的能治好他呢
what if this flatlining thing could actually cure Vincent?
又来了
Duh!
文森特是她的狗狗
Vincent's her dog.
又是盖比打来的
It's Gabe calling again.
或许我得接...
Maybe I should ans...
你真是没救了 你知道的吧
You're a wreck. You know that, right?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
天呐 没搞错吧
Holy crap. Seriously?
盖比
你和凯瑟琳在一起吗
-谁啊 是盖比吗 -不是
- What, is it Gabe? - No.
钱德勒
Hey, Chandler,
盖比·洛文打电♥话♥来找你
I got Gabe Lowan calling for you.
你就不能自己接下电♥话♥吗
Why don't you answer your own damn phone?
我不管了
I give up.
调度中心说他们从大楼里救出一名男子
Dispatch said they pulled a man from the building,
所以我立刻就赶过来了
so I rushed right over.
结果发现是文森特
Turns out it was vincent.
爱找茬打架的可不只你一个
Guess you're not the only one looking for a fight.
我们得把他弄出去
We have to get him out of here.
如果有人验他的指纹...
If someone runs his fingerprints...
我把他以无名氏的身份送进了医院
I had him admitted as a John Doe,
但是两名纵火调查员
but two arson investigators
正赶过来要讯问他
are on their way to question him,
他们肯定会问他在那里做什么
and they're going to want to know what he was doing there.
我无法相信文森特竟如此鲁莽
I can't believe vincent would be so reckless.
我个人认为 他不太能
Personally, I don't think
接受你对他的暂时性分手
he's handling your time-out very well.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为我和他聊过了
Because I talked to him.
是我说服他去找那纵火犯的
I'm the one who turned Vincent on to the arsonist.
你自己说的
Hey, you're the one who said that
你不想帮忙救他了
You didn't want to help save him.
不 我是说我不想这么冒险
No, I said I didn't want to risk it.
这不一样
That's different.
你可能害死他
You could've got him killed.
冲到大火里去
Running into a fire?
你脑子里在想什么
What were you thinking?
我想杀了另一只野兽
I was thinking about killing another beast.
显然我的任务也不是秘密了
It's not like my missions are secret anymore, obviously.
你跑走了
Hey, you ran out on me.
这不是你的任务
This wasn't one of your missions.
你去做自己的任务 然后...
You went on your own mission and...
然后你差点丢了性命
and you could've gotten yourself killed.
你或许是力量超强
You may be supercharged,
但你并不是刀枪不入
but you're not invincible.
纵火调查员来了我会发信♥号♥♥给你们
I'll sound the alarm when I see the arson guys.
很抱歉连累你卷进这件事
Look, I'm sorry to drag you into this.
我最不想的就是变成
You know, the last thing I want to be in your life
你生活中的烦恼
is some pain in the ass.
已经太晚了
It's too late.
文森特 我不是想让你离开我的生活
Vincent, it's not that I don't want you in my life,
我只是不知道如何留住你
It's just that I don't know how to keep you in it
因为我都不知道我的生活是什么了
because I don't even know what my life is anymore.
甚至不知道现在我真正的父亲是谁
I don't even know who my real father is now.
就像...
It's like...
一切都不确定
everything's up in the air.
所以你不需要一个
And you don't need some guy
不能告诉你实话 还失去了记忆的人在身边
who can't tell you the truth or remember anything.
我明白了
I get it.
虽然我不喜欢这样 但我明白了
Okay? Doesn't mean I like it, but I get it.
你想记起我吗
Do you want to remember me?
是啊
Yeah.
想记起你 远超过一切
I do, more than anything.
但是既然我不能
But since I can't be honest
告诉你我的任务...
about these missions with you...
所以我想尽快把任务完成
you know, that's why I just, I want to finish them, okay?
这样我就再也不用对你撒谎了
So I don't have to lie to you anymore.
凯瑟琳 这是我唯一能控制的事
Catherine, it's the one thing I can control.
你要是死了就什么也没法控制了
Not if you get yourself killed.
请问
Excuse me.
几个小时前有个无名氏被送进了医院
A John Doe got admitted a couple of hours ago.
告诉我病房♥号♥
I need a room number.
我查一查
Let me check.
谢谢
Thank you.
助理地检洛文
ADA Lowan.
这边走
This way.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表