剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
我曾是高度机密的
I was part of a highly classified
超级战士小队成员
unit of super-soldiers.
文森特
Vincent!
别开枪 她是我的女儿
Don't shoot! She's my daughter.
还有更多的野兽
There are more of them out there.
文森特 我一直在到处找你
Vincent, I've been looking for you everywhere.
我知道
I know.
这意味着你还记得这一切吗
Does this mean that you remember all of this?
我记得史实
Well, I remember facts,
但个人经历
I just don't have any memory
完全不记得了
of personal experiences.
这让我成为更优秀的战士
Makes me a better soldier.
做什么的战士
Soldier for what?
我们一直就是这么做的 对吧
'Cause that's what we're doing here, right?
你有个名单
You got a list of names,
然后由我来一个一个地把目标除掉
and then I eliminate them, one by one.
我只是想保护公众的安全 还记得吗
Just trying to keep people safe, remember?
没必要假装了
Look, let's drop the pretense.
我们都清楚那台卫星电♥话♥不是为了应付海难的
We both know that sat phone isn't for a shipwreck.
有人指使你去猎杀野兽
Someone's got you hunting beasts.
我得尽快处理掉
I need to get through your list
你名单上的人
as soon as possible.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
为什么突然这么急 发生什么事了
Why the sudden rush? What happened?
是不是因为凯瑟琳
Is this something to do with Catherine?
对
Yeah.
我还没能找到他
I haven't been able to find him yet,
老实说 这事确实有点奇怪但
which, to be honest, is a little odd, but...
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
奇怪 什么叫奇怪
Odd? What do you mean, odd?
我也不清楚 我的意思是
Well, I don't know, I mean,
显然 作为助理地检 我帮人找过几个生父
obviously, I've looked for a few birth fathers as an ADA,
而且封存的记录没那么容易拿到手
and the records aren't always easy to unseal.
但你查不出我的生父
But you're having problems with mine?
坦白说是的 但别担心
Frankly, yeah... but don't worry,
我会继续调查的
I'll keep digging.
盖比 非常感谢你帮我这个忙
Gabe, thank you so much for helping me out with this.
不客气
Hey, it's no problem.
等等 你是在听
Wait, are you listening to...?
不是你想的那样
Okay, it's not what you think.
我明天有个高中同学十年后聚会
I have a ten-year high school reunion tomorrow,
我邀请了几个朋友过来 所以
and I'm having some friends over, so...
我在营造气氛
just trying to set the mood.
是吗
Yeah?
挺不错的
Good for you.
你也该好好关心
It's about time you started
自己的生活了 而不是
focusing on yourself for a change instead...
抱歉 我不是有意要暗示...
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that...
没事没事 你说得对
No, no, it's okay, you're right.
是时候该这么做了
It's about time.
老实说我还挺期待的呢
And I'm actually really looking forward to it,
除了低腰牛仔裤和露脐上衣
except for the low-rise jeans and crop tops.
别这么说 你穿上一定很美
Ah, come on, I'm sure you look great in them.
市长打电♥话♥来了 他语气不太爽
The mayor's on the phone. He sounds upset.
不爽 出事了吗
Upset? Is there a problem?
如果有也是我的事 你别担心好吗
If there is, it is my problem, not yours, okay?
你就回到高中时代好好玩
You just get in your time machine and have fun.
别多想
Let go.
好吧 在努力
Okay. Trying.
糟了
Oh, crap.
-我吓到你了 -是的
- I scare you? - Yes.
你听说过前门这东西吗
You ever heard of a front door?
我知道 但我不确定
Yeah, about that-- I wasn't sure
我可不可以从那儿进来
if I was actually allowed to use it or not.
我的意思是 可以吗
I mean, am I?
看情况吧 但
It depends. But...
听着 我知道我不该
Listen... I know that I shouldn't just
就这么闯进你家
barge in on you like this,
但我必须见你一面
but I had to see you, okay?
我希望或许
And I was just hoping maybe
我们能继续上次的对话
we could pick up where we left off.
也许帮助彼此弄明白自己真正的身份
Maybe help each other figure out who we really are
还有 我也说不好
and I don't know,
也许再触发一些回忆...
maybe trigger a few more memories...
对不起 一般来说 我很支持
I'm sorry, normally, I'm all for
你找回以前的记忆 这对我俩都好
getting your memories back, for both our sake.
但是现在 不提记忆 不提任务
But right now, no memories, no missions,
我今晚要休息休息
I am taking the night off.
你这是赶我走吗
So you're kicking me out?
对 是的
Yes... yes, I am.
但别觉得我是针对你
But don't take it personally.
我在搞一个聚会前的小聚
I'm just having a pre-reunion party here--
只请女生 野兽免入
girls only, no beasts.
我只是想享受下自我时光
Just some "Me" time, you know?
这样很健康 你明白的
It's healthy. You understand.
-其实我不明白 -我明白
- Actually, I don't understand... - Well, I do.
总有一天你也会明白的 但愿如此
And you will, too, someday... I hope.
文森特 你在逐渐好转
Vincent, you're getting better,
我们之间也越来越好了 这样很棒
we're getting better and that's terrific.
但如果真的想弄明白我们在一起时的身份
But if we're really going to figure out who we are together,
那我们就得先保证不会忘记
we have to make sure we don't forget
我们不在彼此身边时的自己
who we are separately along the way, too.
她们来了
And they're here.
要不你先去找JT聊聊吧
So why don't you go and talk to JT?
-跟他一起触发回忆吧 -拜托
- Trigger some memories with him. - Oh, come on...
下去时小心点别扭伤脚
Don't sprain your ankle on the way down.
来了
Coming!
我知道 市长
I realize that, Your Honor,
我向您保证 一切都在我的掌控之中
and I assure you I am on top of it.
我已经让手下最出色的的警探去办了
You know, I already have my best detective on it.
当然
Absolutely.
有消息我会...
I will keep you...
通知你的
...posted.
你"最出色的警探"要求加薪
Your "Best detective" wants a raise.
解决了这个问题我们再谈
Solve this problem and we'll talk.
听上去问题是
Well, it sounds like the problem is
市长又给你了一个新问题
the mayor just tore you a new one,
我现在都已经应接不暇了
and I'm lousy with a needle and thread.
他想把乔负责时期
He wants answers to all the unsolved cases
所有未了结的案子都结了
from when Joe was in charge.
我被派过来就是收拾他的烂摊子的
I was assigned here to clean up his mess.
乔的烂摊子
Joe's mess.
很好
Nice.
你就是这样去交朋友
Is that how you win friends
并且影响别人的吗
and influence people?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该说那个词
That was a poor choice of words.
那些案子都跟文森特和缪尔菲德有关
Look, those cases involved Vincent and Muirfield.
现在我们又得解释赵的谋杀案 塔克特工...
Now we've got Zhao's murder to explain, Agent Tucker...
这些都是与野兽有关的事件
They're all beast-related incidents.
要我们怎么解释
How the hell do we explain them?
看见问题了吧 不管你喜不喜欢
You see the problem? Like it or not,
现在我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
both of our necks are on the line here.
凯瑟琳也是
So is Catherine's.
而且她这只蚂蚱还挺漂亮
And she has such a pretty little neck, too.
出去
Get out.
出去就出去
Okay, okay.
天哪
Geez.
你真的住过静修处吗
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表