剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
结果又不甘心平淡
Ah, she can't even handle normal.
可恶 凯瑟琳
Damn it, Catherine.
好 那样会很好玩
Oh, yeah, that'll be so fun.
-我再打给你 -抱歉打扰你
- I gotta call you back. - Sorry to bother you.
我完全是出于好奇
This is completely out of curiosity,
但是你设计杀了你丈夫吗
but did you have your husband killed?
-什么 -抱歉 是还是不是
- What? - Sorry. Yes or no?
不是
No.
真讨厌她对的时候
I hate it when she's right.
如果我对了 说明你是被设计的
If I'm right, it means you were set up,
这就变成了谋杀
which makes this a murder.
谋杀吗
Murder?
凶手是哈利斯太太 不是你
For Mrs. Harris, not you.
她只是借你手来开枪
She just used you to pull the trigger.
你似乎很了解这些
You seem to know a lot about this stuff.
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
不不 我只是个...
No, no. No, I'm just a...
推理小说家
a mystery writer.
我不知道 挺难以置信的
I don't know. It's pretty hard to believe.
难道杀你丈夫没有更简单的办法吗
I mean, isn't there an easier way to kill your husband?
然后脱罪吗
And get away with it?
可能没了
Not really.
她打给你的 对吗
She called you, right?
-喊你过来 -对
- She asked you to come over? - Yeah.
就在她丈夫下班回家的时候
Right when her husband was coming home from work.
她确保他没带钥匙
She made sure that he didn't have a key,
天很黑 他有枪
it was dark, he had a gun...
她甚至把电视声音开得很大
She even had the TV turned up really loud
这样他就听不到你呼喊了
so he didn't hear you call out.
为什么她想杀了他
Why would she even want him killed, though?
他们结婚好久了
They were married forever.
也许郊区不如看起来那么好
Maybe suburbia isn't as perfect as it looks.
我是说 谁知道呢
I mean, who knows?
人寿保险 虐待 不忠
Life insurance, abuse, infidelity...
她显然和他处得不大好
She obviously wasn't getting along with him very well.
你怎么知道 你昨天刚见到她
How do you know? You only met her yesterday.
你怎么知道我什么时候和她见面的
How do you know when I met her?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
我猜哈里斯太太和我说的
I guess Mrs. Harris must've told me or something.
她为什么要告诉你
Why would she tell you that?
她什么时候告诉你的
And when did she tell you that?
你没穿防弹服
You're not wearing your vest.
我巡逻的时候不♥穿♥
No, I don't wear one on patrol.
但你昨晚穿着呢
But you were wearing one last night,
好像你知道自己要被枪击一样
almost as if you knew you might get shot at.
你在这里干什么呢
What are you doing here?
救你的命
Saving you.
等等 你怎么找到我的
Wait, how did you find me?
我跟踪了你
I, uh... I... I tracked you.
但你是因为什么决定这样做的
But what made you decide to do that?
哈里斯太太 她坦白了
Mrs. Harris. She confessed.
是吗 为什么
She did? Why?
我终于明白了你说得对
Well... I finally figured out that you were right.
也许还跟警♥察♥走了 而你还真的去了
Probably going to the cops with it, which you did....
你什么时候意识到他们上♥床♥的
When'd you realize she was sleeping with him?
就在他想杀了我之前
Right before he tried to kill me.
-你没事吧 -对 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
但我得去作证
But I'm gonna have to testify,
我很确定我暴露了我们的身份
which means I'm pretty sure I blew our cover.
你生气吗
Are you mad?
我不生气
No. No, I'm not.
但诺克斯会的
But Knox will be.
他说得很清楚
You know, he made it pretty clear
如果我俩没隐瞒好身份
if things didn't work out here,
他也许没法帮我洗刷名声
he might not be able to clear my name.
我们做了正确的事 文森特
We did the right thing, Vincent.
我们不可能就这样走开 让别人
We couldn't walk away and just let somebody
逃脱谋杀的罪名 我们不是这种人
get away with murder. It's not who we are.
我知道
I know.
来吧
Come here...
我们现在可以回家了吗
Can we go home now?
JT
JT?
这里
Over here.
怎么 你都不接电♥话♥了吗
What, you don't answer your phone anymore?
我生气时就不接
Not when I'm sulking, no.
好吧 文森特一直在给你打电♥话♥
Okay. You know, Vincent's been trying to call you.
-文森特怎么了 他没事吧 -差不多吧
- Vincent what? I-Is he all right? - Yeah, sort of.
他们其实回来了
They're actually back in town.
显然 不管他们去了哪儿 掩护都没能成功
Apparently, it didn't work out, wherever they went.
为什么 出了什么事
Why? What happened?
说来话长
Well, it's a long story,
但我想 长话短说
but I gather the short of it
就是你能带姑娘出城
is you can take the girl out of the city,
但你不能从姑娘心里抹去城市
but you can't take the city out of the girl.
而且他们遭到了枪击 所以
Plus, they were getting shot at, so...
他们哪儿也不能去
They can't go anywhere, those two.
那他们要怎么办
So what are they gonna do?
我想是留下来战斗吧
Stay and fight, I guess.
我只希望诺克斯特工能
I just hope Agent Knox comes through
在盖比找到文森特之前搞定免罪的事
with that exoneration before Gabe outs Vincent.
说到这个 你告诉他们我搞砸了吗
Speaking of, did you tell 'em I screwed up?
你怎么搞砸了
How'd you screw up?
盖比
Gabe.
没能让文森特安全地回来 还记得吗
Not making it safe for Vincent to come back. Hello?
你没说要保证这点啊
But that's not what you said you'd do.
你说的是要接着文森特未完成的任务继续
You said you'd pick up where Vincent left off,
你做到了
and you did that.
你找到了盖比把尸体送去哪儿了 对吧
You found out where Gabe took the body, right?
你做得很好
You did good.
-是啊 对吧 -对
- I did, didn't I? - Yeah.
-他威胁暴露野兽的事又不是你的错 -是啊
- It's not your fault that he threatened beast exposure. - True.
而且 你勇敢地面对盖比
Besides, you stood up to Gabe,
甚至当他拿枪指着你的时候
even when he had a gun pointed at you.
很有蝙蝠侠范儿
It's very Batman.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
给我块软糖
Now give me a gummy.
其实我喜欢红色的
No, I like red, actually.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-给 红绿色的 -谢谢
- There you go. Red and green. - Thank you.
超级吵
Awfully noisy.
是啊 我听着是音乐
Yep. Music to my ears.
郊区的草也没有更绿 对吧
So much for it being greener in suburbia, huh?
如果我们没尝试
Well, if we never would've tried,
就永远不知道 对吧
we never would've known, right?
拜托 也没那么糟糕啦
Come on. It wasn't that bad.
谁知道呢 也许某天我们能再次尝试
And who knows, maybe one day we can try it again.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许吧 但不是逃跑隐藏
Maybe. But not by running and hiding.
那可不是问题的答案
I don't think that's ever really the answer.
我爱这座城市 但是...
Look, I love this city, but it's...
现在这里简直是一团糟
it's such a tangled mess right now.
我不知道我怎么能待下去
I-I don't see a way that I can stay.
但是往好的方面看
But on the bright side, I mean,
我了解到的一件事是
one thing I have learned is that
不管我们在哪儿 你都得惩奸除恶
wherever we end up, you... got to keep kicking ass.
才不是呢
That's not even true.
是的
Oh, yes, it is.
没关系 我爱的就是这样的你
It's okay. It's who I fell in love with.
你就是这样的人
It's who you are.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表