剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
-你说什么 -托丽...
- Excuse me? - Tori...
不 就是的 你自己也这么说过
No, it was, you said so yourself.
我也说过这是最好的机会了
I also said it was our best chance.
对 去救她父亲一命
Right. To save her father.
那个想把我们两个炸成灰的人
The man who tried to blow us up.
非常正确 托丽
Exactly, Tori.
我们不会出于报复杀了某人
We don't just kill people out of revenge,
而是会逮捕他们
we arrest them.
这就叫法律
It's called the law.
好吧 法律果然够烂啊
Well, the law kind of sucks.
尤其是让像她父亲那样
Especially when people like her father
想杀了我们的人逍遥法外
get away with almost trying to kill us.
那也是不对的 是吗
That isn't right, either, is it?
-是 但是... -等等
- No, but... - Okay, wait.
所以你是想把法律变成一家之言吗
You just want to take the law into your own hands?
凭自己来决定有罪还是无罪
Decide for yourself who's innocent or guilty,
生还是死吗
who lives or dies?
你也是这么想的吗
Is this what you feel, too?
是你教她的这些东西吗
Is this what you taught her?
当然不是 但是...
Of course not, but...
但是什么 文森特
But what, Vincent?
你真的同意这种想法吗
Are you seriously okay with this?
我也不想让雷诺兹逍遥法外 好吗
I don't want Reynolds to get away with it, either, okay?
你知道他会想办法逃脱的
You know he will find a way.
等等 你现在也想杀了他吗
So, wait, now you want to kill him, too?
我想伸张正义
I want justice.
我们也是
So do we.
但是你们现在束手无策 而我们可以
But you can't give it to us. We can.
你看见了吗
Don't you see?
这就是我们说的
This is what we were talking about.
就是那条你不能越过的底线
This is exactly the line that you can't cross.
一旦越过
If you do,
你所做的一切就都毁了 文森特 都毁了
everything is lost, Vincent, everything.
他又不是想要杀了你
He didn't try to kill you.
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
无论怎样 你都不能无视法律
You can't do this, no matter what.
这是唯一能区分
It's the only thing that separates
好人和坏人 人类和...
good from bad, us from...
野兽吗
Beasts?
比如我吗
Like me?
比如文森特吗
Like Vincent?
你同意吗
Do you agree with this?
我不知道
I don't know.
她想的只有救下她父亲那条老命
Easy for her to take the moral high ground
装圣母占领道德制高点还真是轻而易举
when all she cares about is saving her father's ass.
托丽 她不光是想救她父亲 好吗
Tori, it's not just about that, okay?
满口仁义道德之类的鬼东西...
Bunch of sanctimonious crap...
她凭什么教训我们
how dare she lecture us?
她搞得好像我们是坏人
She's acting like we're the bad guys.
我们没任何错
We didn't do anything wrong.
我们才是被冤枉的
We were the ones who were wronged.
有人利用和伤害了你
By somebody who's been-been using you,
长达几个月
hurting you, for months.
相信我 我明白
Yeah, believe me, I know.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do about it?
文森特 你为什么在抗拒
Vincent, why are you fighting this?
抗拒什么
Fighting what?
你自己 你真正的自己
Fighting who you really are, inside.
凯瑟琳说得对
Catherine's right.
你必须得选择你想成为什么样的人
You have to choose who you want to be,
不要用以前的事做决定 想想以后
not based on the past, but on the future.
而唯一的办法就是
And the only way to do that
不要再抗拒自己的本性
is to stop fighting your inner nature,
我们的本性
our inner nature.
看着我
Look at me.
你救了我 文森特
You saved me, Vincent.
你让我睁开双眼
You opened my eyes
看到了我以前从来没见过的世界
to a world that I could have never imagined.
你让我看到了自己的天性
You showed me what I was born to be,
正因如此 我
and because of that, I...
我觉得很自♥由♥
I feel free
平生第一次觉得自♥由♥
for the first time in my life.
让我回报你
Let me return the favor.
帮你也感受到我的感觉
Let me help you feel what I feel.
我们去干掉雷诺兹吧
Let's take care of Reynolds...
一起
together,
他就再也伤害不到我们了
so that he can never hurt us again.
糟透了
Well, this sucks.
就像我这一年半的生活
Yeah, just like the last year and a half of my life.
你不是这么想的
You don't mean that.
不是吗
Don't I?
好吧
Okay.
也许吧
Maybe I don't.
但是 你记得我说过
But... remember when I said
我感觉要失去文森特了吗
I felt like I was losing Vincent?
还是有机会可以救他的
There's still a chance to save him.
如果我们先扳倒雷诺兹
I mean, if we can bring down Reynolds before he...
太晚了 他已经做决定了
No, it's...it's too late, he already made his choice.
也许我一直都在欺骗自己
Maybe I've been kidding myself this entire time.
也许爱情的确是盲目的
Maybe... maybe love really is blind.
托丽说得对
Tori's right.
文森特更像她 而不是我
Vincent's more like her than me,
也就说
which means...
也许我永远都改变不了他
maybe I never really could change him.
也许他不愿意改变
Maybe he didn't want to change.
你在让她干扰你
Now you're just letting her get in your head.
或者 也是时候放手了
Or... maybe it's time to let go.
不挣扎了
Stop fighting.
不再拯救不能自救的人了
Stop trying to save someone who can't save himself.
或者说不愿意自救的人
Or won't.
伙计们 我有主意了
Guys, we have an idea.
新计划吗
New plan?
还是原来那个 小小地调整一下
Same plan, slight adjustment.
文森特拿到了制弹者的手♥机♥
Vincent got the Bombmaker's phone.
所以呢
So...
所以我们还是可以发邮件给雷诺兹威胁他
So we can still use it to threaten Reynolds with blackmail.
但是制弹者死了
But the Bombmaker's dead.
雷诺兹又不知道
Well, Reynolds doesn't know that.
我们联♥系♥雷诺兹
So we just contact Reynolds,
让他以为制弹者想和他见面
make him think that the Bombmaker wants to meet
然后让他坦白
and then get him to confess.
向谁坦白
Confess to who?
我
To me.
我会让雷诺兹相信
I will convince Reynolds that I got to
是我先找到的制弹者 也是我
the Bombmaker first and that I'm the one
在威胁他 他不会怀疑的
who's blackmailing him. He won't be surprised.
他知道我一直在找他
He knows I've been on his trail.
不错吧
Nice save, huh?
其实这基本都是我的主意
Actually, it was mostly my idea.
-不行 -什么
- No way. - Sorry?
不行 太危险了
No way. It's too dangerous.
我不会让你这么做
I'm not gonna let you do it.
但是这是唯一的办法
But it's the only way
来扳倒你父亲
you can bring down your father
在他动手前保住文森特的命
and save Vincent before he kills him.
对 但是要冒着牺牲你的危险吗
Yeah, and risk losing you in the process?
如果我父亲弄清楚你真正的目的
If my father figures out why you're really doing this,
他会杀了你的
he will kill you.
凯瑟琳 自从你救了我之后
Catherine...I have been trying to save Vincent
我一直在试图拯救文森特 这是最好的方法
since the day you saved me, and this is the way,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表