剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
They want a beast, okay, and that is me!
但如果他们不知道如何对付你
Okay, but why would they lure you
为什么要引你上钩呢
if they didn't know they could already handle you?
-宝石 -他们显然已经得到了
- The gem. - They've obviously got it.
否则 诱你上门和自杀无异
Otherwise, it'd be suicide to want you.
我们该在文森特追查线索的时候跟着
We should follow Vincent while he follows the clues
-好支援他 -这太冒险了
- and back him up. - It's too risky.
如果他们在跟踪他 那JT
If they're following him, then JT...
-文森特 这不是你的错 -当然是 好吗
- Vincent, this isn't your fault. - The hell it is, okay?!
因为我 大家都在这里浪费时间
Everyone is here wasting their time because of me!
现在JT也被绑♥架♥了
Now JT-- JT is kidnapped!
他还以为自己拿到拨款了 天啊
The man thinks he won a grant, for God's sake!
你需要冷静下来 好好想想
You need to calm down and think this through.
不 我们要去救JT
No, we need to save JT.
我们会的 大家一起
And we will, together.
JT吗
JT?
不 是我
No, it's me.
托丽 你好
Tori, hey.
我现在不方便说话
Look, I can't talk right now.
发生了别的事
Something's come up.
不 我搞砸了
No, I screwed up.
把我们暴露给了一个联调局特工 抱歉
I exposed us to an FBI agent for God sakes. I'm sorry.
我只是觉得我现在做什么都是错的
I just feel like I can't do anything right anymore.
托丽 别说了 现在局面已经失控
Tori, come on. Everything is out of control,
一片混乱
a little messed up right now,
但我保证过后会跟你谈谈的 好吗
but I will talk to you about this a little later, okay?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
是的 JT被绑♥架♥了
Yes. JT's been kidnapped.
什么
What?
我们能处理的 别担心
Look, we got it under control. Don't worry about it.
-回头再说吧 -等等 我能帮你们
- I'll talk to you later. - Wait. I- I could help.
我看到他离开派对的 我可以追踪他
I saw him leave the party, I could track him.
我必须得找到JT 不能让他们伤害他
Look, I got to find JT, okay? I can't let them hurt him.
-文森特 -他说得对 我们没时间了
- Vincent... - He's right. We're running out of time.
他们又发来了一封邮件 说"时间不等人"
They just sent another e-mail. It says, "Tick-tock."
-苔丝还在分局里吗 -是的
- Is Tess still at the precinct? - I think so.
我要缩小嫌犯范围
I'm gonna go narrow down the suspect list.
这个我比谁都了解
I know it better than anybody else.
文森特 你带了瑞贝卡的文件吗
Vincent, did you bring Rebecca's files?
是的 在吧台后面
Yeah, it's behind the bar.
很好 我们马上动身去华盛顿高地
Great. Okay, we'll head up to Washington Heights.
我们和你用手♥机♥保持联络
We'll keep in touch with you via phone,
一起找出那个地牢在哪里
and try and figure out where that dungeon is together.
好的 不过我可不等你们
Okay. I can't wait for you though.
没关系 你先救JT
That's fine. You save JT.
我们再救你
We'll save you.
走吧
Yeah.
你在下面被关这么久了
You've been down here a long time.
对这个叫巴恩斯的了解多少
What do you know about this Barnes guy?
他打牌出千
Um, he cheats at cards.
不过他是个扬基队球迷 所以...
But he's a Yankees fan, so...
我是说关于这些东西
I meant about all of this.
为什么他想要血清 为什么要躲在这里
Why he wants the serum, why he's holed up down here.
他想制♥造♥一头...你们怎么叫的来着
He wants to make one of those, um-- what do you call it?
一头野兽吗
A beast?
对 就那个 他想制♥造♥一头野兽
Yeah, that. He wants to make that.
为什么在这里 我就不知道了
And why here? I don't know.
我猜这样他能...控制住它吧
I guess so he can... contain it.
如果是我 我不会这么做的
Um, I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我知道我在做什么 谢谢
I know what I'm doing, thank you.
是的 但那样骗不了他
Yeah, but that's not gonna fool him.
这关系的不仅是你的小命 好吗
Look, it's not just your ass on the line, okay?
还有我的
It's mine, too.
你不能光把超铀元素合成物结合在一起
You can't just combine synthetic transuranic elements.
你俩都明白
You know that and he knows that.
-那又如何 -如果他拿
- So, what? - So, what if he tries
混合物在我们身上试验怎么办
that concoction on one of us, huh?
你想死吗 因为你肯定会死
You want to die? 'Cause you will.
我还希望他会在自己身上试验
I was hoping that he'd try it on himself instead.
他又不傻
Well, he's not stupid.
他确实卑鄙 但不傻
He's mean, but he's not stupid.
我不会按他说的做
I'm not doing what he wants.
好吧 那他就会杀了你
Yeah, well, then he's gonna kill you
也杀了你的野兽
and he's gonna kill your beast.
对 他们知道你有一头
Yeah. They know you got one.
他们提出了赎金 我听见了 用你换它
They sent out a ransom. I heard them. You for it.
所以他们才想做出血清
That's why they want to make the serum.
想用它和野兽血液结合
They want to combine it with beast blood.
想比你们棋高一着
They want to make a better mousetrap.
JT
JT.
托丽 你来这里干什么
Tori? What are you doing here?
你看我像在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
-那是谁 -安静
- Who's that? - Shh!
你得赶快离开这里
You have to get out of here now!
除非带你一起
Not without you.
你不明白 这是个陷阱
You don't understand. It's a trap!
是她吗
Whoa, is she it?
是个女的吗
It's a girl?
快走
Come on!
知道有朋友关心自己 多好啊
Isn't it nice to know you've got friends who care?
没想到你也是只野兽
Never imagined you were a beast.
你父亲 很明显 不过...
Your father, sure, but...
我们本该猜到的
we should've known.
那样不知会节省多少时间和金钱
Would've saved us an awful lot of time and money.
保重吧
Take care.
好了 现在我们在华盛顿高地
Okay, we're in Washington Heights.
瑞贝卡提到过什么
Did Rebecca mention any landmarks
可以参照的地标吗
we can try and reference?
她提过要穿越布鲁克里程碑
Um, she mentioned having to cross Milstone Brook.
这是汉密尔顿广场所在地
That's where... that's where Hamilton Square is now.
我知道广场在哪
I know where Hamilton Square is.
在139街左转
Turn left on 139th.
你知道自己在干什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Nicely done.
我也不知道对不对
I don't know if it's right.
我不确定自己完全重复了缪尔菲德的步骤
I'm not sure I replicated anything Muirfield did.
比我能做的好得多
Better than I was able to do.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
你在拯救朋友的性命
You're saving your friend's life.
文森特
Vincent!
老兄 你还好吗
Hey, you okay, buddy? You okay?
挺好的
Yeah. Good.
他是谁
Who's he?
我也不知道 某个囚犯吧
Uh, I don't know. A prisoner.
-还有一个 -还有一个 什么意思
- Another one. - Another one? What do you mean?
JT 他什么意思
JT, what does he mean?
托丽 他们把托丽抓走了
Tori. They have Tori.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
我以为你知道 她来救我
I thought you knew. She came to rescue me.
我不知道
No.
好吧 拿着我的手♥机♥
All right, uh, take my phone.
出去 给凯瑟琳打电♥话♥
Get out of here, call Catherine,
-告诉她我在哪 行吗 -你要去哪
- tell her where I am, okay? - Where are you going?
去找托丽
To find Tori.
好的 我们快到河畔大道149号♥街了
Okay, we're approaching, uh, 149th on Riverside.
瑞贝卡提到这附近有个装烟囱的大工厂
Rebecca mentioned a huge factory nearby with a smokestack.
153街上有个废弃的肉类加工厂
There's an abandoned meatpacking factory off 153rd.
托尼·巴恩斯
Tony Barnes.
-什么 谁 -他是嫌疑人之一
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表