剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Are you out of your mind? You used yours?
JT 他们会在罪犯数据库里筛查
JT, they're gonna run it through the criminal database,
-你的DNA会被录入档案 -那又怎样
- your DNA is gonna be on file now. - So?
我也没打算被捕
I'm not planning on getting arrested, too.
可这么做会让你被捕的
So, this could get you arrested.
之后他们会相互对照
Then they're gonna cross-reference,
然后发现
and figure out that now
现在你正被指控犯谋杀罪
you've been charged with murder.
你还让苔丝也参与进来
And you got Tess in on it as well?
其实是凯特让苔丝参与进来
Actually, Cat has Tess in on this,
她不会和我一起被发现
she'll barely be seen with me.
不过别担心 她跟进的裸身搜查调查
But don't worry, the, uh, strip search investigation
绝对是合法的
she's following up on is totally legit.
苔丝不是信息保障处的好吗
Tess is not IA, okay?
这绝对是非法的 你们...
This is completely illegal. You...
你们太冒险了
You're taking so many risks.
左膀右臂
Left and right.
我们会帮助你的
We're here for you, buddy.
不行 不能再这么做了
No, No, no more, okay?
-这就够了 -拜托 还有很多事要做呢
- This is it. - Please, there's still a boatload to do,
凯特控制着这事
and Cat's on top of it.
她甚至让盖比从对立的方面
She's even got Gabe going through evidence
去仔细梳理证据
from the opposing side with her.
再说一遍 这绝对不合法
Okay, again, totally illegal.
他们打算怎么做 撕掉它吗
What are they gonna do with it, shred it?
拜托 面对现实吧 我杀了人
Come on man, let's face it, I killed the guy.
在你的公♥寓♥里
In your apartment.
这件事会在法庭受审 他们会重新立案
Look, this thing goes to trial, they reopen the case.
他们会进行调查 然后发现案发地点
They investigate. They'll find out where it happened,
他们会发现凯瑟琳掩盖真♥相♥
they'll find out that Catherine has covered everything up.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我不会让这些发生的
That I can't let that happen.
-JT拿到宝石了吗 -是的
- Hey, JT get the gem? - He did.
你们俩在一起呢
Oh, you guys are together.
不是那种一起
Uh, not like that.
我把制♥服♥放回更衣室了
Uh, I put those blues back in the locker.
我去实验室换掉了血样
And I swapped out the labs.
很好 我去船屋收集一下指纹
Great, I'm heading to the houseboat to dust for prints.
我觉得我爸雇人栽赃
I think my father paid someone off
把温泽的心脏放进了文森特的冰箱
to put Windsor's heart in Vincent's fridge.
你说什么
Wait, what?
对 他就是幕后主使 不是盖比
Yeah. That's who's behind this, not Gabe.
如果你们能侵入雷诺兹的账户
So if you can hack into Reynolds' financials,
查查看最近有没有取款记录
see if there are any recent withdrawals.
如果我们能证明这是故意陷害
If we can prove this was a frame job,
那些证据就不能被接受
the evidence will be inadmissible.
很好 不过我们只有36个小时
Great, but we only have about 36 hours.
-什么36个小时 -传讯时间
- What's in 36 hours? - The arraignment.
我想文森特已经打算认罪了
I think Vincent's gonna plead guilty.
你不能这么做
No, you're not.
凯瑟琳 我不会把你们拖入
Catherine, I am not dragging you all
-这场漫长的审讯 -我和JT谈过了
- into some drawn out trial. - I talked to JT.
首先 如果我们能撤销指控
First of all, there doesn't even have to be a trial
根本就不会有什么审讯
if we can get the charges dropped.
第二 我以为你不再保护我了
Second, I thought you were done protecting me.
我受够了遇见的所有男人都这样
I am sick of all the men in my life doing that.
你知道自己就是因为这个才在监狱的吧
You realize that's why you're in here, right?
因为我爸爸栽赃了证据
Because my father planted evidence
想让我远离你
in order to protect me from you,
这也是我说的第三点
which brings me to third,
如果你认罪 他就赢了
if you plead guilty, he wins.
不 如果我认罪 会有减刑
No, if I plead guilty, I get a shorter sentence.
他们还是会关你二十多年
They'll still keep you in here for 20, 25 years.
我喜欢老女人
I like older women.
文森特
Vincent.
我不能让你等我 好吗
Look, I can't ask you to wait, okay,
但对我来说 我心不变
but for me, nothing changes.
凯瑟琳 我爱你
Catherine, I love you.
我也爱你 但是...
And I love you, too, but...
但是什么 你担心...
But what, you're worried that...
你觉得我们熬不过去的 是吗
You don't think we'll survive this, huh?
我没说
I didn't say that.
我知道你不想被保护
Look, I know that you don't want to be protected,
但你也明说了
but you also made it very clear
你的人生要继续
that you need to move forward with your life,
为我冒这么多险
and risking everything for me,
牺牲这么多 可不是继续
sacrificing everything for me is not moving forward.
你最后...会恨我的
You're just... you're gonna end up resenting me.
那你呢
What about you,
一直被关在这里
locked up in there all that time?
我会没事的 好吗
I will be fine, okay?
我有宝石
I have the gem.
会立功减刑的
I'll get out on good behavior.
立功吗
Good behavior?
你真的铁了心了
You're really gonna do this.
好吧
Fine.
我去告诉地检我是目击证人
I'm telling the DA that I was a witness,
那是自卫
that this was self-defense.
不要 你不能这么做
Come on, no, you cannot do that.
那就承认包庇了
That is admitting to a cover up.
会起诉你的
You'll face criminal charges.
你坐牢的好处就是
One good thing about you being in there
你拦不住我
is that you can't stop me.
我爱你
And I love you,
没有但是
no but.
等等 你想汇报所有的事吗
Wait, you want to come forward about everything everything?
不 不说野兽
No, not about beasts,
只有我自己的事
just about my part,
我是目击者 当时是自卫
that I was a witness, it was self-defense.
文森特在你公♥寓♥被逮捕
Vincent was arrested in your apartment.
很容易就能推断出你们是一对
It is not a huge leap to you two are together.
控方会有异议
The prosecution is gonna argue
说你编造故事来保护自己男友
that you are fabricating some story to protect your boyfriend.
但我没有 你知道 你也在那里
But I didn't, and you know that. You were there.
别那样看着我
Look, don't look at me like that.
-哪样 -想让我证实你说的
- Like what? - Like you want me to corroborate.
-什么 不 -他们会说我们当时也在一起
- What? No. - They will point out that we were together, too.
但是那样会有帮助啊
Although, wouldn't that be helpful?
文森特的情敌为什么要
Why would Vincent's rival
帮他说话 除非真的是事实
come to his defense unless it was the truth?
我可能会丢了工作
I could lose my job.
等等 我不是在求你
Wait, I'm not asking you to.
你可能也会
You could, too.
可能吧
Maybe,
但我可以说我早没汇报
but I could say that I didn't come forward earlier
是因为在保护托丽
because I was protecting Tori
不让她发现自己的父亲是个疯子 或者...
from finding out that her father was a lunatic, or...
你又那样看我了
You're looking at me again.
只是...
It's just...
盖比 这是事实
Gabe, it's the truth.
我们发过誓
And we took an oath
我们做错过很多事
that we have broken a lot,
这可能是我们补偿的机会
and this could be our chance to do the right thing.
好吧 当我没说
Okay, forget that I asked.
我来只是想找到我需要跟谁谈
I just came here to find out who I should talk to.
我要找律师吗 还是...
Do I need my own lawyer, or...
凯瑟琳 你是在认罪
Catherine, you are confessing to a crime.
没错 你要个律师
Yes, you need a lawyer.
我会帮你找个好律师
I will get you a good one.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉...
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表