剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我也不知道
I don't know.
就好像是她放大了我的能力 你明白吗
It's like she amplified my power, you know?
我变得更强了 更快了
I was stronger, I was faster.
这一切都同时发生了
Everything happened at the same time.
她弄断了锁链 我抓住了她
She broke the chains, I got to her,
我在爆♥炸♥前一秒从窗户逃了出来
I got out the window just before the blast.
显然雷诺兹没想到我和托丽会同心协力
Obviously Reynolds didn't count on Tori and I working together, huh?
听着 凯特
Listen, Cat,
我希望你不会介意我带她过来
I hope you don't mind me bringing her.
我只是...我不知道还能去哪儿
I just... I-I didn't know where else to go, you know?
但就上次你和我...
But based on the way that you and I last...
听着 很显然 我们有很多要谈的
Look, obviously, we have a lot to talk about,
包括那个吻 但我觉得我们之所以争吵
including the kiss, but I-I think that our fight
主要是我父亲的问题 不是我们的问题
had more to do with my father than us.
别这样 那不是你的错
Come on, it wasn't your fault.
你完全不知道这是他干的 我们都不知道
You had no idea he was behind this; none of us did.
但现在我知道了
But now that I know,
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
文森特 你要去哪儿
V-vincent, where are you going?
你不能那么做
You-you can't do that.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为你就是不能
Because-because you can't.
那是不对的
It's wrong.
不对 凯瑟琳 他给我洗了脑
Wrong? Catherine, he brainwashed me,
他夺走了我的生活 我的记忆
he took away my life, my memories,
然后逼我为他杀人 当他不再需要我时
then he made me kill for him, and when he was done with me,
他就要杀了我 所以我不会再给他机会了
he tried to kill me, so I'm not giving him another chance.
我知道他是个坏人
I know that he is a terrible man,
他对你做的都是糟糕的事
and he has only done terrible things to you,
但他不是头野兽
but-but he's not a beast.
他是个人
He's a human being,
你不能随便冷血地杀人
and you can't just kill somebody in cold blood.
你不能再越过界线了 否则...
You can't cross that line again, otherwise...
否则怎样
Otherwise what?
否则 你就会失去你的人性
Otherwise, you lose your humanity.
你已经变成了
You are lost to everything
我们那么努力反抗不想让你变成的样子
we have fought so hard to keep you from becoming.
如果你越过那条界线 你就没法回头了
If you cross that line, there's no turning back for you
我们就没法回头了
or for us.
那么说我们依旧是一起的
So there is still an us.
我希望是 我想要如此
I hope so. I want there to be.
但是如果你选择那么做就不会是了
But there can't be if you choose to do this,
因为我没法和会那样做的人在一起
because I can't be with someone who ever would.
那是我不能越过的一条界线
That's a line that I can't cross,
不管是作为一个警♥察♥还是作为一个人
not as a cop or as a person.
我不能就让他这么逃过去了
I can't just let him get away with it.
他不会的
He won't.
我们会找到解决办法的 我保证
We will find a way, I promise.
实际上 盖比现在在设计一个计划
In fact, Gabe is working on a plan right now,
我现在就要到分局去见他
and I am going to go meet him at the precinct.
我换件衣服就走
I'm gonna change and go.
照顾好托丽
Just take care of Tori.
文森特 相信我
Vincent, trust me.
我父亲会去坐牢的
My father is going to jail,
不管用什么方法
one way or the other.
好的
Okay.
她睡在你的沙发上
She's sleeping on your couch?
是在我的沙发上休养
Recuperating on my couch.
别嫉妒她
Do not be jealous of her.
我没嫉妒 我只是不喜欢
I'm not jealous. I just don't like
托丽对文森特做的事 对他的影响
what Tori does to Vincent, how she affects him.
就好像 自从认识她起
It's like ever since she came into his life,
他就朝着兽♥性♥的一面越走越远
he's gone farther and farther to his beast side.
好的 一次解决一头野兽
Okay, one beast at a time.
首先我们要惩处你父亲
First we'll deal with your father,
然后才是眼睛发光的小美女
then little miss glowy eyes.
给 喝了这个
Here, drink this.
你就没有更烈一点的酒水吗
Don't you have anything a little stronger?
我们差点就死无葬身之地了
You know, we took a pretty hard fall.
很幸运我们还活着
We're lucky to be alive.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
实际上 多亏了我们俩
Well, actually, thanks to the both of us.
没有你 我做不到
You know I couldn't have done it without you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他为什么想杀我 我做了什么
Why did he want to kill me? What did I do?
托丽 你什么都没做
Tori, you didn't do anything.
雷诺兹认为他的工作就是要消灭...
Okay, Reynolds believes that it's his job to eliminate...
我们这样的人
people like us.
为什么
Why?
说来话长
Long story.
简而言之就是他认为我们
The short of it is he believes that we,
可能和你父亲是一类人
might just be like your father.
谁来阻止他再下杀手
Who's gonna stop him from trying again?
我们不能去警局寻求正义 对吗
I mean, it's not like we can go to the police for justice, right?
凯瑟琳是警♥察♥
Catherine is the police,
正在我们说话的时候 她在追捕他
and she's going after him as we speak.
好
Right.
所以她在追捕她父亲
So she's going after her father?
我们就静观其变吧
Let's just let it play out.
我给你拿点冰块
I'll get you some ice.
进来
Come in!
我觉得在我家商量会更方便
I thought it'd be easier to coordinate from my place,
因为雷诺兹已经入侵了我办公室的电脑
since Rreynolds has already compromised my office computer.
-坐吧 -别这么客套
- Sit. - No thanks.
开始吧
Let's just get started.
好的 我有个计划
Okay, I've got a plan,
但老实说 成功率不高
but to be honest, it is a bit of a long shot.
我们试图让你父亲自证其罪
We're gonna try and get your father to incriminate himself.
什么 这就是你的计划
What? This -- this is the plan?
你们想让我父亲
You want to get my father,
这个从头到尾都行动在我们前头的人
who's been five steps ahead of us this entire time
突然认罪
to suddenly confess?
简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我答应文森特我们会逮捕他
I promised Vincent that we would bust him.
-我们会的 -怎么做
- And we will. - How?
首先 雷诺兹得相信
First, Reynolds needs to believe
文森特和托丽真的死了
that Vincent and Tori Really are dead,
这样我们可以让他以为
so we can get him to think
有人手里有证据能把他和
that someone is blackmailing him
所有野兽谋杀案联♥系♥起来 以此敲诈他
with evidence that links him to all of the beast killings.
等等 有什么证据
Wait, is there evidence
能把他和谋杀案联♥系♥起来吗
that links him to the killings?
起初我们以为没线索
We didn't think so at first,
但我们可能会有所发现 苔丝
but we might be onto something. Tess?
好的 当调查一起谋杀案时
Okay, what's the first thing you examine
最先检查什么
when investigating a murder?
-犯罪现场 -好吧
- The crime scene. - All right.
那要检查的第二件事是什么
What's the second thing you examine?
-尸体 -没错
- Body. - Right.
所以我们对法医办公室确认死亡的
So we did a search of every one of the bodies
每具尸体都做了调查
that was admitted to the Medical Examiner's office.
猜猜我们发现了什么
Guess what we found?
尸体
Bodies?
实际上 并不是
Actually, no.
塞巴斯蒂安·克里夫顿
Sebastian Clifton,
扎卡里·海耶斯 还有艾迪·朗
Zachary Hayes, Eddie Long,
这三头被文森特杀害的野兽
three of the beasts that Vincent killed.
全部都进入了太平间
Each one was admitted,
但他们都可疑地绕过尸检
but they all suspiciously bypassed autopsies
直接拉去火葬场
and went straight to the crematorium.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表