剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
and beg for forgiveness,
你要向他证明
you need to prove to him
你可以控制自己
that you are in control,
就像你当初说服我那样
just like you somehow convinced me.
移除音频处理部分
目标一定是摧毁了仓库
Target must have rigged the warehouse.
至少你是安全的
But at least you're safe.
还想要披萨吗
Want more pizza?
怎么 我听起来很怪吗
What, do I sound weird?
为什么你还是单身
Why are you still single?
这可不是在我家的感恩节啊 还记得吗
This is not my family Thanksgiving, remember?
我没有在盘问你
That wasn't me grilling you,
是我真心想知道的
that was just me.
因为"我是个警♥察♥"
It's 'cause "I'm a cop",
"我让人望而生畏"
"I'm intimidating",
"不够温柔贤淑"
"I'm not feminine enough."
这都是我祖母的原话
These are direct quotes from my grandmother.
一派胡言
That's crazy.
我从小可就是幼童军啊
Hey, I was a Cub Scout.
这很好啊
Which is cool,
不过相信我
but believe me,
我见到你的时候 就知道...
when I met you, I knew...
...你是个女生
...you were a girl.
这么一说我感觉"好"多了
I feel so much better about myself now.
苔丝 我当时都说不出话来了
Tess, I could barely speak.
小鹿乱撞好吗
In a good way.
我这么问你是因为我不明白
I asked the question because I don't get it.
你那么聪明 又那么漂亮
You're smart, you're gorgeous,
还会喝披萨和酒
you drink pizza and beer...
我才不会"喝"披萨
I don't drink pizza.
好吧
Okay.
而且...可能你说不出话来
And... maybe you couldn't speak
是因为我祖母说得对 我让人望而生畏
because my grandma's right, I'm intimidating.
不 我...我说不出话来是因为...
No, I-I couldn't speak because...
我想这么做
I wanted to do that.
你好
Hello?
求你告诉我你们查到信♥号♥♥源了
Please tell me you traced the call
或者至少识别出了那段人声
or de-digitized that voice.
-是的 我们正在努力 -那就再加把劲
- Uh, yeah, we're working on it. - Well, work faster,
我觉得雷诺兹未必能靠得住
'cause I don't think we can count on Reynolds.
我们可能要...
We should probably, you know...
-是的 我明白 -对
- Yeah, totally. - Yep.
你在这啊
There you are.
准备走了吗
Ready to go?
我告诉雷诺兹特工我们还不准备走
Actually, I told Agent Reynolds that we weren't leaving yet.
但你说过我们只是开车去兜风
But you said we were just gonna go for a drive,
而且我头开始疼了 所以...
and my head is starting to hurt, so...
托丽 你没明白怎么回事吗
Tori, did you see what happened?
怎么
What?
什么都没发生 我没事
Nothing happened, I'm-I'm fine.
文森特在雷诺兹特工面前失控了
Vincent lost control on Agent Reynolds,
现在他知道他对你父亲做了什么
and now he knows what he did to your father.
所以我们得留下
Which is why we need to stay,
说服雷诺兹 文森特没有威胁
to convince Reynolds that Vincent isn't dangerous.
凯瑟琳说服不了吗
Can't Catherine do that?
托丽 我说过你无能为力救你父亲
Tori, I said that there is nothing you could've done to save your father,
但只有你能说明文森特救了你
but you're the only one who can explain that Vincent saved you.
外面景色真美
Beautiful out here.
确实
It is.
先生
Look, sir, uh,
-我很抱歉... -抱歉
- I'm very sorry about... - Sorry?
你差点杀了我吗
About almost killing me?
要知道当我们第一次见面
You know, when we first pulled up,
我很担心我的衣着
I was so worried about what I was wearing.
我只想留个好印象 但...
Just wanted to make a good impression, but...
显然 我的衣着不是问题
obviously, my shirt's not the problem.
给你个建议
Well, it was a tip-off.
你可以系条领带 你有吗
Could've worn a tie. Do you own one?
没有
No.
我也没有工作
No, and I don't have a job,
还住在一艘船上
and I live on a boat.
而且我DNA包括多个物种
And yes, I have the DNA of several different species.
但先生 我不是在请求您的同意
But sir, I'm not asking for approval,
因为我能理解没有父亲会同意...
'cause I understand that no father would probably ever approve...
但你要我保护你
But you are asking me to protect you?
不
No.
我不管你怎样处置我
I don't care what you do about me.
但...
But just....
求你别毁了他们的生活
please, don't ruin their lives.
我去看看那些文件
I'll take a look at those files,
看能否帮你找到联络人
see if I can find your handler.
你有条件的吧
I'm sensing a "But."
你说得对
You're right.
没有父亲会同意
No father would ever approve.
所以
So,
如果你离开她的生活 我就不对别人说
you disappear from her life and I won't say a word to anybody
她帮你隐瞒的事
about what she's covered up for you.
如果你不离开
And if you don't,
我就去告发她
I'm gonna turn her in.
这样会失去她 您的女儿...
Lose her, your daughter...
是为了救她
To save her, yeah.
你离开她也是救她
You'll be doing the same if you walk away.
而且 她想过个家庭感恩节
In the meantime, she wants a family Thanksgiving,
我们就让她如愿以偿
and we're gonna give it to her.
而且...
Besides...
我饿了
I'm starving.
饭做好了
Dinner's ready!
我没想到还要庆祝节日呢
I didn't realize we were still celebrating.
你大老远跑到这来
Well, you came all the way up here.
而且 我和文森特好好谈过了
Besides, Vincent and I had a really good talk,
是吧 文森特
didn't we, Vincent?
没错 你♥爸♥同意帮我们
Uh, yeah. Your... dad has agreed to help us out.
那很好啊
Oh, that's great.
盖比 托丽
Gabe, Tori,
随便坐
sit anywhere you want.
仆人都不在 所以请自己享用吧
The, uh, staff is off, so it's serve yourself.
看起来很好吃
Oh, this looks amazing.
我们不请自来 谢谢你让我们共享你的家庭晚餐
Yeah, thanks for letting us crash your family dinner.
希望不会有更多的麻烦
Well, let's just hope there are no more "crashes."
没有车祸或者其它麻烦
Both cars and otherwise.
如果你说的是文森特 他救过我一命
If you're speaking about Vincent, he saved my life.
我知道 现在一切都开诚布公了
Oh, I know, it's all out in the open now.
我们只想让你知道他是个好人
We just want you to know he's a good guy.
-你没事吧 -我了解他的众多特点
- Are you okay? - I am aware of his many attributes.
-没事 -那行
- Yeah. - Okay.
餐桌上没必要讲悄悄话
There's no need for whispering at the table.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 没必要道歉
That's okay. No apologies necessary.
我们干杯吧
Let's have a toast.
敬我和女儿第一次一起过节
To my first holiday with my daughter.
我离开你很久了
I've stayed away a long time,
并不因为我不爱你
not because I didn't love you,
而正是因为爱你才离开你
but because that's what love is.
为了自己爱的人
Sacrificing your own needs
而牺牲自己的需要
for the person you love.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
文森特
Vincent?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-不好 -文森特
- Oh, no. - Vincent?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表