剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
We have a winner.
好的
Okay.
是她吗 凯伦·马洛里
Is this her? Karen Mallory?
是的 她是一名卧底
Yeah, she was working a sleeper cell,
被抓前揭发了一起恐怖阴谋
uncovering a terrorist plot before she was taken.
被谁抓了 什么时候
By who? When?
昨晚 一伙博提汶基♥地♥组♥织♥
Last night by a Bultivan Al-Qaeda group.
然后他们的无赖特工 借着国家的名义
Then rogue agents, using their country's good name,
把她藏在联♥合♥国♥
hid her in the UN before
然后计划把她偷运出境
they could smuggle her out of the country.
问题在于 联♥合♥国♥区域太大
The problem is, the compound's so huge,
-我们不知从何找起 -好了 等等
- we don't even know where to start. - Okay, hold up.
你要我们闯进联♥合♥国♥
You want us to break in to the United Nations.
是的 在今天联♥合♥国♥大会休会之前
Yes, before the General Assembly adjourns today.
一旦他们散会 她就死定了
Once they scatter, she's gone, dead.
-联调局就不能 -联♥合♥国♥和大使♥馆♥一样
- Can't the FBI just... - The UN, it's like an embassy.
都是神圣领土 我们在那里没有司法权
It's sovereign territory. We have no jurisdiction over it.
好了 我猜这次行动并未获准 对吗
Okay, let me guess, this isn't a sanctioned operation, right?
如果我们被抓了 那么
We get caught, then...
你们就只能靠自己了
You're on your own.
联调局会否认一切
FBI would disavow any knowledge of it.
很显然 我已经走投无路了
Look, obviously, I'm desperate,
否则也不会找你帮忙
otherwise I wouldn't be asking you for help.
不过更显然的是 你也身处绝境
But, obviously, you're desperate, too.
不 还没那么绝望 不好意思
No. Not that desperate. Sorry.
兰登特工没说到底为什么
Agent Landon didn't say why
她觉得你对我们有帮助
she thought you might be able to help me,
除了提到你擅长
other than you're supposedly good at
追踪和近身搏斗
tracking people, and close combat.
我只知道
What I do know
我是马洛里特工的唯一希望
is that I'm agent Mallory's only hope.
也是你的唯一希望
And I'm your only hope, too.
拜托 时间不多了
Please, I'm running out of time here.
我要先拿到一份书面免罪书
I want the exoneration in writing first.
我没有书面的
I don't have it in writing.
那赶紧去拿
Then get it.
快到时间了
It's about time.
你为什么躲着我
Why have you been avoiding me?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我是想保护你 盖比到处盯着我
I'm trying to protect you. Gabe's all over me.
如果他发现我在这
If he found out that I was here--
但我们应该一起工作
But we're supposed to be working together.
否则我们没法帮文森特
We're not gonna be able to help Vincent...
没人要帮文森特
There is no help for Vincent.
他离开这座城市了吗 凯特没打给我
Did he at least get out of the city? Cat never called.
没 计划有变
No, change of plan.
他和凯特在办一件事
He and Cat are working on something,
可能会让他拿到免罪书
something that might get him exonerated.
-什么 -苔丝 来吧 我们能行的
- What? - Tess, come on, we can do this.
不 我们不能 JT
No, we can't, JT.
盖比监视了所有的监控摄像头
Gabe's tapped into every surveillance camera.
覆盖到整个城市
He... the entire city is covered.
文森特不可能逃的出去
There is no way Vincent's getting out now.
那也不一定
Maybe, maybe not.
听我说完 如果我们能成功...
Just hear me out, because if we can pull this off...
-我得走了 -等等 我有个计划
- I got to go. - Wait, but I have a plan.
来不及了 JT
It's too late, JT.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我告诉你 我们别无选择
I'm telling you, we don't have a choice.
联♥合♥国♥有五栋大楼
The UN has five buildings,
仅东河大厦就有三十九层
there are 39 floors in the East River Tower alone.
我们怎么可能及时找到她
How else are we gonna find her in time?
肯定不能用让你被抓为代价
Not by getting you captured, that's for sure.
为什么不 如果诺克斯能让我进去
Why not? If Knox can get me into the UN,
-我... -然后我追踪你 找到马洛里特工吗
- I can sneak... - So, what, I track you to Agent Mallory?
如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不把你跟她关一起呢
And then what if the terrorists don't even put you in with her?
他们还能把我关哪儿
Where else are they gonna put me?
尤其当他们觉得我也是特工的时候
Especially if they think I'm an agent, too?
-不 太冒险了 -你有更好的主意吗
- No, it's too risky. - You have a better idea?
我全心与你合作 文森特
Look, I'm all for us working together, Vincent,
但我们别骗自己
but let's not kid ourselves.
这也许不是个简单的方法
This isn't an easy way out.
但总的看来
But, all things considered,
这可能是唯一的办法
it may be our only way.
好了
All right...
这是你们的特赦令
here's your amnesty,
副总检察长亲自签的名
signed by the Deputy Attorney General himself.
为什么日期写的是明天
Why's it have tomorrow's date on it?
因为只有完成任务才会生效
'Cause it's not good until you complete the mission.
先给司法部办事
DOJ wants their back scratched
他们再还你人情
before they scratch yours.
好吧 我需要进门的掩护身份
Okay, I'm gonna need a cover to get in,
最好是作为博提汶的代表
preferably as a Bultivan delegate.
我估计恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会警戒
I'm assuming the terrorists will be on alert
代表头衔能吸引他们
and that any rep will-will trigger them.
没问题
That's not a problem.
我们要求你调开警♥察♥
We're gonna need you to call the dogs off.
至少让我们进去联♥合♥国♥大楼
At least long enough for us to get to the UN.
这我做不到
That, I can't do.
搜捕是地检负责的
DA's in charge of the manhunt,
司法权在州里
it's a local jurisdiction.
而且 媒体一直在追踪
Besides, the press is all over it,
如果我们走后门 他们就会发现
if we pull rank, they'll smell a rat.
好吧 那你觉得我们怎么能进联♥合♥国♥
Okay, how do you expect us to even get into the UN?
那里全是摄像头
The place is covered in surveillance.
我不知道 真的
I don't know, I-I really don't.
但你们要是办不到 交易就作废
But if you can't, that deal's off.
有发现吗
Find anything?
是的 文森特
Yeah. Vincent.
怎么回事
Talk to me.
别问我怎么知道的
All right, look, don't ask me how I know,
但我觉得文森特在办案子
but I think Vincent's working on some kind of case.
-什么案子 -不知道
- What case? - I don't know.
可能是让自己免罪的什么事吧
Something with getting him exonerated, maybe.
免罪 怎么免
Exonerated, how?
不管了 你在哪里看到他吗
Okay, doesn't matter. Did you see him somewhere?
我开始研究
Well, I started thinking about
他以前藏在哪里 去年 今年
where he used to hide, last year, this year, whenever.
所以我决定看看华盛顿高地周围
So I decided to check around the Heights area.
那个地牢
The dungeon.
没错 我还发现他在往东河走
Yeah, and I spotted him heading towards the East River.
那里
There.
九十五街和第一街路口 四分钟以前
That's 95th and First, four minutes ago.
希望你会保护我朋友
I'm hoping you'll protect my friends.
拖车区 请勿停车 消防通道
-情况有多糟 -很糟
- How bad is it? - It's bad.
有十个摄像头
I counted ten surveillance cameras,
还没算上隐蔽的
not including the hidden ones.
加上联♥合♥国♥的保安 警车
Plus UN security, plus cop cars,
-巡逻直升机 -小意思
- plus helicopter patrols. - Piece of cake.
是啊
Yeah.
或者你可以跑掉
Or you could run.
-凯瑟琳 -我不是说你应该跑
- Catherine... - I'm not saying that you should,
或者我想要你跑 但胜算不大
or that I want you to, but the odds are pretty bad.
即便我们过了马路
Even if we can make it across the street,
还要进入大楼
we still have to get into the building,
然后找到马洛里特工
then we have to find Agent Mallory,
把她带出大楼
and then we have to get her out of the building
还不能引起国际争端
without creating an international incident.
我只是觉得我们该知道自己要面对什么
I just think we should know what we're up against here.
小意思
It's a piece of cake.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表