剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我的命运才不是某个亲戚200年前写成的
My fate isn't written by some relative 200 years ago.
这看起来是个很大的巧合
Well, it seems like a pretty big coincidence.
凯瑟琳 你跟他在一起不会幸福的
Catherine, you are never going to be happy with him.
你不知道什么让我幸福
You don't know what makes me happy.
我知道 我认为你也知道
I do, and I think you know that, too.
拜托 凯特
I mean, come on, Cat.
我俩都知道你来这里
We both know that you're not here
不是为了问文森特的下落
looking for where Vincent is.
什么
What?
想想吧
Look, think about it.
你相信我利用贝丝
You believe that I used Beth
提醒了追杀文森特的恶人 对吗
to alert the boogeymen who are after Vincent, right?
那不就意味着我自己也不知道
So, doesn't that mean that I don't know
如何联♥系♥上他们吗
how to get a hold of them myself?
我怎么可能知道他在哪
So, how could I know where he is?
凯特 你过来是因为
Cat, you are here because I am the man
你需要帮助时 就会来找我
that you run to when you need help.
我是你的安全港
I am your safe haven.
-好吧 你疯了 -不
- Okay, you are... you are crazy. - No.
-你知道这是真的 我们命中注定 -不是
- You know it's true. We belong together. - No, we don't!
你刚是不是推了我
Did you just push me?
听着 盖比 我...
Okay, look, Gabe, I...
我只想知道文森特在哪里
I just want to know where Vincent is, okay?
但愿
Well, hopefully,
他被解剖成一小块一小块的了
he's being dissected into little bits.
他就配有这种下场
It's what he deserves.
瑞贝卡·雷诺兹会同意的
Rebecca Reynolds would have agreed.
至于我一直做这些可怕的事
And as for me supposedly doing all of these awful things?
你不该只是原谅我
You shouldn't just be forgiving me.
而是该感谢我 我是保护你不受他的伤害
You should be thanking me. I was protecting you from him!
我不需要你的保护
I don't need your protection!
你需要
Yes, you do!
盖比
Gabe?
盖比
Gabe?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你的伙伴们呢
Where's your pals?
他们和部门的人在一起
They're on with the Department,
想着怎么处置你
figuring out what to do with you.
那是什么部门
What department's that?
我们是合法的 我们为政♥府♥工作 好吗
We're legit. We work for the government, okay?
我们是好人
We are the good guys.
好吧 你说的"好人"是指
Right, so, by "Good guys", you mean
擅长掩盖的人们
guys that are good at covering things up.
告诉我
All right, tell me this.
你为什么监控助理地检洛文
Why are you surveilling ADA Lowan, huh?
是不是因为他在告诉记者情报
Is it because he's been talking to reporters?
你不该进去的
You weren't supposed to go in there.
照我的经验看来
It's just that, in my experience,
任何公开谈论这个项目的人最后都死了
anyone who talks about this program publicly winds up dead.
盖比也会遭此下场吗
Is that what's going to happen to Gabe?
我只是生产小工具的
I just make the gadgets.
你为什么不让我帮你们处理掉他
Why don't you let me take care of him for you, hmm?
你想让我们放了你吗
You... you want us just to let you go?
你又不是不知道我在哪里
Well, it's not like you won't know where I am.
我会回到监狱
I'll go back to prison.
我会拥有完美的不在场证明
I'll have a perfect alibi,
一切依然是机密
and everything will remain classified.
他有个提议
He has a proposition for us.
听听吧
Let's hear it.
三四五六七
Three, four, five, six, seven,
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
eight, nine, ten, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16...
出什么事了
What's going on?
事情不是看上去这样
Okay, it's not what it looks like.
我都不知道这看上去是什么样子
I-I don't even know what it looks like,
但你得做点什么 你得救他
but you-you have to do something, you have to save him.
-他没有脉搏了 -救他 真的吗
- He doesn't have a pulse. - Save him? Really?
其实我是来杀他的
Well, actually, I came here to kill him.
不 这是我♥干♥的
No. I... I did this.
我之前在单身女郎聚会上 诺克斯特工给我打了电♥话♥
I was at the bachelorette party, and Agent Knox called me,
他不知道你在哪里
and he didn't know where you were,
我以为这是盖比搞的鬼
and I thought that Gabe was responsible,
-事情就升级了 -好了 放松点
- and things just escalated. - All right, easy, easy. Easy, easy.
悠着点 记得吗
Light and easy, remember?
但我告诉过你 他没有脉搏了
But I told you, he doesn't have a pulse.
我知道我保证过我会离他远点
Okay, I know that I promised I'd stay away from him,
但我没有仔细思考
but I wasn't thinking clearly,
我以为他知道你在哪 所以我就...
and I thought he'd know where you were, so I just...
是JT 我需要医生
It's JT. I needed a doctor.
-进来吧 -他还死着吗
- Come in. - He still dead?
文森特在尽力救他
Vincent's trying to save him.
你又逃出来吗
You escaped again?
不是说要正面新闻吗
So much for positive press?
我唯一能想到的就是心脏填塞
The only thing I can think of is cardiac tamponade.
听起来很糟糕
That sounds bad.
这是指心脏周围有很多液体
It's a buildup of fluid around the, uh... the heart.
肯定是受伤后的血
It must be blood from the trauma.
-这是你打的吗 真的吗 -你能搞定吗
- You did this? Really? - Can you fix it?
我需要有东西来减轻压力 排出液体
Okay, I need something to relieve the pressure and-and drain the fluid.
里面有根针
There's a needle in there.
我拿出了盖比的急救包
I pulled out Gabe's flatlining kit.
我需要控制他 免得他醒来后发狂
Okay, I need to restrain him in case he wakes up.
我这有手铐
Uh, I've got handcuffs.
是我和苔丝用的
They're for me and Tess,
因为我很潮流
'cause I do have edge.
也不是特潮流啦
Oh, not... not that much edge.
我搞定了
All right, I got it.
-摸他的脉搏 -好
- Okay, check his pulse. - Okay.
我摸到了
Yeah. I feel it.
他会没事吧 这是说我没有杀他吗
Is he gonna be okay? This means I didn't kill him?
你没有杀他
No, you didn't kill him.
我也没有杀他
And I didn't kill him, either.
没关系
Hey, it's okay.
现在我们因为他活着而拥抱了
Now we're hugging because he's alive.
好了各位 如果她感觉好些了
All right, guys, if she feels any better,
-我们就在那边见 好吗 -好
- we'll meet you over there, okay? - Okay.
贝丝 交给我吧 你也能回去了
Beth, I got it. You can go home, too.
我不是作为记者留在这里的 好吗
I'm not here as a reporter anymore, okay?
我其实真的很关心希瑟
I... I actually really care about Heather.
实际上
In fact,
我认识她的时间比认识你还长
I've known her a little longer than you.
这又不是比赛
Okay, it's not a competition.
别假装她一出浴室门
And don't even pretend like you're not gonna leap at her with questions
你不会用一堆问题砸过去
the second she comes out of that bathroom.
是你害她哭的
You're the one who made her cry.
这事儿不是你俩的错
This is neither of your faults.
-希瑟 -不 我都不该举办这场派对
- Heather. - No, I shouldn't even have had this party.
你知道我为什么现在举办吗
You know why I had it now?
因为我未婚夫离开市里了
Because my fiance's out of town
我太害怕单独一人了
and I'm too terrified of being alone.
我就是想觉得像是个准新娘一样
I just wanted to feel like a bride-to-be, you know,
我想因为婚纱和愚蠢的聚会阳♥具♥礼品
I wanted to be all blissed out on wedding dresses
欣喜若狂
and silly phallic party favors,
而不是一直想着在那个地牢里
instead of constantly thinking about being in that dungeon,
害怕自己就要死去
scared I'm about to die.
那晚过后
You know, after that night,
当我想着我看到的那东西时
when I thought I saw whatever it was that I saw,
我这辈子从来没写过这么多的吹捧文章
I've never written so many puff pieces in my entire career.
你说得对 苔丝
You were right, Tess.
我受到了创伤
I was traumatized.
盖比完全利用了这一点
Gabe took full advantage of that.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表