剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast:
凯瑟琳 这些年来我一直暗中守护你
Catherine, you know, all those years that I was watching over you,
我最想做的就是与你相识
all I ever wanted was to meet you.
文森特 你不是一头野兽
Vincent, you're not a monster.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
文森特
Vincent!
别开枪 她是我的女儿
Don't shoot. She's my daughter.
或许是时候关闭缪尔菲德了
Maybe it's time we shut Muirfield down.
关闭缪尔菲德 我就是缪尔菲德
Shut Muirfield down? I amMuirfield.
我们得再让文森特去找他
We got to get Vincent to go after him again.
不然 赵就永远溜走了
Otherwise, Zhao's gonna slither away for good.
我一直在找你
I never stopped looking for you.
你是谁
Who are you?
他甚至都没有认出你 凯特
He didn't even recognize you, Cat.
凯瑟琳 我知道我还没有赢回你的信任
Catherine, I know I haven't earned your trust back yet,
但是我能赎罪的唯一方式就是不断努力
but the only way I can truly make amends is to keep trying.
我们不需要你的帮助
We don't need your help.
喂
Hello.
凯特 我是苔丝 文森特在哪
Cat, it's Tess. Where's Vincent?
我觉得你最好过来
I think you better get down here.
我们确认了死者的身份 李赵 40岁
We've identified the victim as Li Zhao, 40 years old,
显然是来曼哈顿出差的
apparently here in Manhattan on business.
警局目前还没有任何线索
Our department doesn't have any leads at this time,
我们欢迎公众提供情报
and we welcome the public to call in with any tips.
盖比撒谎时面不改色心不跳 真是可怕
It is terrifying how a good liar Gabe is.
至少他没说是谁干的
At least he's not saying who did it.
也许不是文森特干的 也许...
Maybe Vincent didn't do it. Maybe...
也许在文森特趁你熟睡偷偷溜出你公♥寓♥20分钟后
Maybe a pack of rabid dogs tore apart the head of Muirfield
一群疯狗把缪尔菲德的头儿
20 minutes after Vincent snuck out of your apartment
撕扯得四分五裂
while you were blissfully sleeping?
我还以为我重新拥有了他
I just thought that I had him back.
现在整座城市都在找他
Now the entire city is looking for him,
而我没法和他联♥系♥
and I have no way to reach him;
我又没有他的电♥话♥号♥码或是邮箱
It's not like I have a phone number or an e-mail.
欢迎来到纽约市约会黑洞
Welcome to the black hole of New York City dating.
我是认真的 如果有人接近他
I'm serious. What if the wrong person approaches him
而他失控了怎么办
and he loses control,
他最后可能成为关在笼子里的实验室老鼠
and he could end up being a caged lab rat.
好吧 事实是 除了盖比没人知道
All right, the truth is, no one but Gabe knows
要找的凶手是谁
who they're looking for.
谁知道他想拿文森特怎么办
Yeah, and God knows what he wants to do with him.
你想拿他怎么办
Well, what do you want to do with him?
我只是 我想和他共度时光
I just, I want to spend time with him,
帮他找回记忆 想起他是谁
help him get his memory back, remind him who he is.
两位女士今天是打算上班 还是...
You ladies planning on coming to work today, or...?
新闻发布会开得不错啊
Nice press conference.
我能应付媒体
I can handle the media,
但我一个人没法查看市里所有的监控摄像头
but I can't man every city surveillance camera by myself
希望找到...
in the hopes of finding...
我男友吗
My boyfriend?
我们得合作
We need to work together,
叫上JT 不惜一切代价
pull in JT, do whatever it takes
找到文森特 免得他伤害别人
to find Vincent before he hurts anyone else.
你说话的口气好像他是个失控的杀手
You make it sound like he's some out-of-control killer.
这仅仅是报仇而已
This was revenge, plain and simple.
缪尔菲德抓住了文森特长达三个月
Muirfield had Vincent for three months.
他们改变了他 显然他比以前更加危险
They changed him. He is clearly more dangerous than before.
看看这起袭击有多残忍♥
Look at the brutality of this mauling.
而且他用的是不同的作案手法
And he did it with a different M.O.
什么
What?
只是 文森特过去只在干涉
It's just, Vincent used to only attack
或者救人时进行袭击
when it was to intervene or save someone.
这起事件看起来是经过预谋的
This looks premeditated.
这可能只是个开始
This could be just the beginning.
在了解更多之前 我们应该抓他回来进行评估
We need to hold and assess him until we know more.
在笼子或者牢房♥里吗
In like, what, a cage or a cell?
我不想起诉这起犯罪案件
I'm not looking to prosecute this crime.
我告诉过你 我接下这份工作是为了保护文森特
I told you, I took this job to protect Vincent,
那也意味着不让兽♥性♥一面控制他
that also means protecting him from himself.
也许你现在单独和他相处
And maybe it is not the best idea
并不是个好主意
for you to be alone with him right now.
等等 你知道他在哪吗
Wait, you know where he is?
不知道
No.
不 她只是在说
No, she was just saying that
如果她能和他待在一起 她会愿意的
if she could spend time with him, she would like to do that.
我昨晚看见了他 我们交流了
I saw him last night. We connected.
然后他就去杀了人
And then he went and killed someone.
那人是缪尔菲德的黑武士
The Darth Vader of Muirfield!
我只需要和他单独待一会儿
I just need a little time alone with him
来消除缪尔菲德对他的伤害
to undo what Muirfield did.
不行 他太危险了
No way. He is too dangerous.
文森特绝不会伤害我
Vincent would never hurt me.
凯特 你自己也说过了 他不记得你了
Cat, you said yourself, he doesn't remember you.
我们得赶在盖比和苔丝之前找到文森特
We need to find Vincent before Gabe and Tess do.
拿出你的笔记本
Bring out your laptop.
我们能不能先花点时间庆祝这个小小的胜利
Can we first take a moment to celebrate the small victories?
整整十年生活在害怕被消灭的恐惧之中
After ten years of living in constant fear of extermination...
太棒了
Yay!
缪尔菲德垮台了
Muirfield's gone.
你能调出你黑入的监控摄像头的录像吗
Okay, can you pull up the security cameras you hacked into?
从中♥央♥公园和75号♥大街 即犯罪现场附近开始
Start with the ones around Central Park and 75th, the crime scene.
每次我们想抓捕罪犯时
Whenever we're trying to catch a perp,
都会追溯他们的足迹 寻找线索
we retrace their steps for clues.
"罪犯" 盖比是这样称呼他的吗
"Perp"? Is that what Gabe's calling him?
他说他要"抓他回来进行评估"
He says that he's going to "hold and assess him."
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
谁知道 开车送他去《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》吗
Who knows? Cart him off to the New York Times?
上次盖比和文森特在一起时 他想杀了他
Last time Gabe was with Vincent, he tried to kill him.
文森特需要找回记忆
What Vincent needs is to get his memory back,
但我俩列出一堆事实好像
but it seems like you and I listing off a bunch of facts
没法唤醒他的记忆 所以我想
didn't jog anything, so I was thinking
也许如果他真的经历一些
maybe if he actually experienced something
过去常做的事 就会触发...
that he used to do, it would trigger...
你不是刚吃了一颗吗
Did you just take one of those?
你们最近不是还联手对付缪尔菲德吗
Didn't you two just take on Muirfield together?
他以前有过这种经历 但还是没效果
That's something he used to experience, and nothing.
是啊 但也许这不管用是因为它连接的是
Yeah, but maybe that didn't work because it taps into
他超级战士的一面 而不是人类这一面
the super soldier side of him, not the human side.
我想的是更私人浪漫的事
I was thinking something more personal, romantic.
你想跟他出去约会
You want to take him on a date.
有点像勾引前男友
It's sort of like seducing an ex.
让他们记起
You know, reminding them
为什么一开始跟你相爱
why they fell in love with you in the first place.
不过这次是让他想起以前的自己
Except in this case, reminding him who he used to be.
吃顿晚餐就能让为期三个月价值十亿美元的
Totally, undo three months of billion-dollar black-ops programming
黑色行动程序失效
with a nice dinner.
那我帮你订个座位吧
Let me pull up Open Table.
我不是指去餐厅
I'm not talking about going to a restaurant.
我们从不去餐厅的
We never went to restaurants.
我是指我们以前常做的一件事
I'm talking about something that we used to do.
你要跟他滚床单
You're gonna have sex with him?
我想的是去我家屋顶吃晚餐
I was thinking about dinner on my roof.
那里是我们的二人小天地
That was our place.
我们在那里有数不清的回忆
We have a million memories there.
文森特还在那里给我准备过野餐
Vincent even made me a picnic there,
所以我想给他买♥♥他最喜欢的三明治
so I was gonna get him his favorite sandwich...
我们不是应该先找到他吗
Don't we need to find him first?
会的 但考虑到现在的状况
We will, but given the situation,
我不能就这么邀请他去我家屋顶
I can't just invite him to my roof,
然后把他留在上面 同时我自己去市场
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表