剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
没错 我的确很抱歉闯入了你家阁楼
And yes, I'm sorry about breaking into your loft.
其实 我觉得我欠你一个道歉
Actually, I think I'm the one who owes you an apology.
一直以来 我都在努力做出补偿
All this time, I've been trying to make amends.
我好像都没向你道歉过
I don't think I ever told you that I'm sorry.
为什么 因为你想杀我吗
For what, for trying to kill me?
你非得说出口
You had to say it.
山姆走了
Sam's gone.
我要去找你的
I'm gonna go look for your, uh,
朋友了
friend.
我不能和她在一起 JT
I can't be with her, JT.
人们是有什么毛病啊
Ugh, what is wrong with people?
你该在情人节这天穿黑色
You should just wear black on Valentine's Day.
我配不上她
I don't deserve her, man.
你配得上
Yes, you do.
你刚救了你的情敌
I mean, you just saved your rival.
你本可以让他死的
You could've let him die,
被炸得粉身碎骨 但你没有
blown to smithereens, but you didn't.
那很高尚
That is very deserving.
好吧 我承认我偶尔做了件正确的事情
Yes, okay, I'll admit that I did the right thing for a change,
但我很久都没有
but I haven't,
特别是对她 做过正确的事情了
not to her especially, for a long time.
我的确爱她
And yes, I love her,
爱到让她和配得上她的人在一起
enough to let her be with someone who is worthy.
就这样吗 你就放她走吗
So, that's it? You're just gonna let her go?
好吧 但以后
Okay, but at some point,
你会觉得配得上她的
you'll feel worthier, right?
然后你会赢回她的芳心
And then you'll win her back,
因为音乐剧不是这样结束的
because this isn't how the musical ends.
我去看看我们怎么回去
Um, well, I'll go and figure out our transportation situation.
我觉得这附近有马和雪橇
I think there's a horse and sleigh around here somewhere.
我不讨厌巧克力
Look, I didn't hate the chocolates.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我被"把握每一天"的理念冲昏了头脑
I got carried away with this whole "Seize the day" thing,
显然 我选了一家糟糕的花店
and apparently, I found a bad florist.
你报了那起虚假的案件
Look, you calling in that fake case
那是别人对我做过的最好的事情
is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
我也被冲昏了头脑
So I got carried away, too.
我应该告诉你墨西哥的事
I should've told you about Mexico.
你是想给我惊喜
You wanted it to be a surprise.
是的 但你在地牢里拔出枪来指着我之后
Yeah, but I should have realized after you pulled your gun on me
我该明白你不喜欢惊喜
in the dungeon that the lady doesn't like surprises.
事实是 我一直在策划浪漫之举
The truth is, I've been making all these grand gestures--
去墨西哥 给你买♥♥咖啡
Mexico, coffee...
我喜欢喝咖啡
I like coffee.
因为我在补偿
Because I've been overcompensating
我做过的一切可怕的事情
for all the horrible things I've done.
你没必要
You don't have to.
你不是过去那个人了
You're not the person you used to be.
我得相信这点
And I have to trust that.
我的确相信
I do trust that.
只是
It's just...
我迷惑了
I got confused.
我过去被伤害得好深
I've been hurt so much in the past.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表