剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Suspended? Great.
还说什么向前看 现在我该怎么办
So much for my moving on. Now what am I gonna do?
听着 你别无选择
Look, you don't have a choice.
你得坚持你的说法
You gotta stick to your story.
没错 坚持我的说法也许能救文森特
Yeah, sticking to my story might save Vincent,
但对我无益
but it doesn't help me.
那枚子弹肯定匹配
That bullet is going to match.
匹配你的枪 但是不匹配尸体
Your gun, yes; to a body, no.
他们不会把子弹上面的血
They're not gonna think to try and match the blood
和十年前就该死了的人进行比对
to somebody who supposedly died ten years ago.
好吧 那对我有什么好处吗
Okay, but how does that help me?
如果没有受害人 他们就不能起诉你
They can't prosecute you if they don't have a victim.
但他们还是会知道我打中了一个人
But they're still gonna know that I shot somebody.
就算我在技术层面逃过了
And even if I get off on a technicality,
他们也会知道我撒了谎
they'll know I lied.
真不敢相信就算分手了
I can't believe I'm still protecting Vincent
我还是在保护文森特
even after we've broken up.
也许你不必这样做
Maybe you don't have to.
如果他们没有子弹的话
I mean, if they don't have the bullet...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不 你别打这种主意
No. No. Whatever you're thinking, forget it.
这件事我不想把你拖下水
I am not dragging you down with me on this.
我不允许
I won't let you.
你不允许吗
You won't let me?
来阻止我试试啊
Try and stop me.
凯瑟琳 我不止是想要救文森特
Look, Catherine, I didn't just set out to save Vincent.
我也要救你
I set out to save you, too,
当然我还没做到
and I obviously haven't done that yet,
但无论你喜不喜欢
and I'm going to
我都要这样做
whether you like it or not.
你能得到什么
What do you get out of it?
救赎
Redemption.
然后
Then...
可能的话 喝一杯
hopefully, drinks.
猜猜谁打电♥话♥给我
Guess who just used their one phone call to call me.
JT刚在哈德逊大学医院被逮捕了
JT just got busted at Hudson Uni Hospital.
什么 被逮捕了
What? Busted?
显然 他企图偷窃药物和血袋被抓到了
Apparently, he was caught trying to steal meds and blood.
也就是说文森特情况比他假装的更糟
Obviously, Vincent's worse off than he let on.
-等等 你去哪 -去找文森特
- Wait, where are you going? - To Vincent.
我不能就这么让自己害死他
I'm not gonna let him die and be the one who killed him.
把JT保释出来 弄到那些药
Bail JT out, find those meds.
你迟到了
You're late.
两份复印件都签了
Sign both copies...
我们就不会把你父亲的秘密说出去
and your father's secret is safe with us.
切尔西古玩
"Chelsea Curios"?
为什么 那是什么
Why? What is that?
就是古董 现在把字签了
It's just antiques. Now, sign.
古董
Antiques?
我父亲怎么会对古董有兴趣
Why would my father care about antiques?
他显然没兴趣 不过很不幸
Obviously, he didn't, but unfortunately,
他没把它们卖♥♥了就死了 我们只能找你了
he died before he could sell, which leaves us with you.
我们不会说第二次了
We won't ask again.
等等 你们是谁 怎么知道我父亲的事
Wait. Who are you, and how do you know about my father?
听着女士 你不...
Look, lady, you don't...
你想让你父亲的事人尽皆知 是吗
You want everybody to know about your father, is that it?
你个被宠坏的小鬼
You spoiled little brat.
爸爸死了可不能再为你挡事了哦
Daddy can't protect you anymore from all of this because he's dead.
所以 除非你想步他后尘...
So, unless you want to join his sorry ass...
-太紧了吗 -是啊
- Too tight? - Yes!
真遗憾
Too bad.
这样你下回偷药或许会三思后行了
Maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to steal meds.
在这签字
Sign right here.
我还需要登记证物
And I'll need the evidence for booking.
-血袋也要吗 -他偷了就要
- Blood, too? - If he tried to steal it.
记得冷藏
Gotta keep that refrigerated.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
你想干什么 你是想丢了工作吗
What were you thinking? Are you trying to lose your job?
跟我一起偷尸体的人还敢这样说
This from my fellow body snatcher?
不 我是想救文森特
No, I was trying to save Vincent,
很显然是因为凯特向他开了枪
apparently because Cat shot him.
他令她别无选择
He didn't give her much of a choice.
你根本不明白
You don't know that.
不 我明白 你也明白
Yes, I do, and so do you.
他选择了野兽那一面
He chose to go beast,
这就说明至少凯特还有底线
which means at least Cat knows where to draw the line.
-你却没有 -我不能让他失血过多而死
- How come you don't? - I'm not gonna let him bleed to death.
我不是指这个
That's not what I mean.
对朋友忠诚是一回事
You know, loyalty to a friend is one thing,
但这次你又为文森特付出了代价
but here you are yet again paying the price for Vincent.
你也会为凯特做同样的事的
You'd do the same for Cat.
不 我不会为了她抛弃自己的生活
No, but I wouldn't put my life on hold for her
像你一样为她藏身十年之久
and go in hiding for ten years like you've done.
这就不仅仅是忠诚了
That's more than loyalty.
是别的
That's something else.
JT不在
Uh, JT's not here.
我知道 他在监狱
I know. He's in jail.
他因为企图从医院偷血袋被抓了
He got caught trying to steal blood from the hospital.
好吧 你得弄他出来
Okay, you gotta get him out.
我们在做 我们都在掩护你 文森特
We are. We're all covering for you, Vincent.
问题在于 你怎么帮你自己
The question is, what are you doing to help yourself?
我以为我们聊过这个话题了
I thought we had this conversation.
你已经不必担心我了
I'm not your problem anymore.
尽管你做了那样的事
Just because you did what you did doesn't mean
并不意味着我不再关心你了
that I don't care about you anymore.
这感情不会消失 也许永远不会
That doesn't just go away. It may never.
我知道你不想去医院
Okay, I know that you don't want to go to the hospital.
-好了 放弃吧 -为什么
- All right, forget it. - Why?
为什么 你应该知道 所有人中你最知道
Why? You should know. Especially you, of all people.
好吧 但他们不会验你基因的
Okay, but they're not gonna test your blood for DNA.
没人会知道你是野兽
Nobody needs to know that you're a beast.
不 他们会查指纹发现我是文森特·凯勒
No, they'll run my prints and they'll find out I'm Vincent Keller.
-所以呢 -所以我根本不知道他是谁
- So? - So I don't even know who that is anymore.
凯瑟琳 多年来我时刻被追杀 知道吗
Catherine, there's been a target on my back for years, okay?
你期望我突然这样暴露自己吗
You expect me to just shine a light on it all of the sudden?
让全世界向我开枪吗 不 谢谢
Let the whole world take shot at me? No, thanks.
缪尔菲德垮了 我父亲进了监狱
Muirfield's gone. My father is in prison.
再也没有人追杀你了
There is no one after you anymore.
-你不知道 -对 我不知道
- You don't know that. - You're right, I don't.
但你是想死在这里还是冒险出去一试
But would you rather die here or take a risk out there?
反正都有风险 好吗
It's a risk either way, all right?
对你来说可能很安全 可对我不是
Not for you, maybe, not anymore, but for me it is.
当事情暴露后
I am the one who suffers the consequences
我才是要承担后果的人
when this whole thing blows up in my face.
所以你就准备在这里自生自灭
So that's it, you just let yourself die?
我为你做的一切
Everything I've done for you,
我们为彼此做的一切就这么结束了吗
everything we've done for each other just ends?
我们所做的事都是为了什么
What did we do all that for?
毫无未来可言
No future?
你不能用恐惧当借口做缩头乌龟
You can't use fear as an excuse to risk your life.
既然我总是情不自禁去救你
And since I can't keep helping to save you,
你得学会挽救自己
you need to start saving yourself.
又有人知道野兽的事了
Somebody else knows about beasts.
纽约绅士协会
你为什么要去见他们
Why did you go there to meet them?
他们威胁要公开我父亲是野兽的事
They were threatening to expose what my father really was,
也可能会暴露我们 我不太清楚
and probably us, too. I-I wasn't sure.
你该跟我讲的
You should've told me.
你需要休息
You needed to rest.
我以为能自己解决
And I thought I could handle it myself.
通过在他们面前现形吗
By beasting out on them?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表