剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
别告诉我那边那个女孩没勾起
You're telling me that girl right there
你对加布丽艾拉的回忆
don't remind you of Gabriella?
那丰唇 那眼眸
Those lips, those eyes.
怎么
What?
你看见什么了
What'd you see?
我好像看见加布丽艾拉了
I-I think I saw Gabriella.
你记起了她吗
You remember her?
大美女 是吧
Beautiful, wasn't she?
她的确很美
Yeah, yeah, she was.
还记得你如何把她从我身边抢走的吗
You remember how you stole her from me?
我被派出国
See, I shipped off.
你却挖了我的墙角
You stayed behind to nail my girl.
她是你的女友
Your girl?
正是 她给我写了封信
Damn straight. She wrote me a letter.
说她爱上了另一个新兵
She told me she fell in love with another recruit.
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller.
拜托 扎克 你明知我不记得
Okay, come on, Zach, you know I don't remember...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我本来打算回国找她的
I was supposed to come home to her.
-她本来要等我 -好吧 等等
- She was supposed to be waiting for me, - Okay, hold on...
但她甩了我 投入你的怀抱
but she dumped me for you!
-现在你记起她来了吗 -老兄
- Do you remember her now?! - Hey! Buddy!
你有什么毛病
What the hell is your problem, man?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
人们都在看着呢
People are watching.
凯勒 你死定了 明白我的意思吗
You're a dead man, Keller. You understand me?
你撕碎了我的心
You ripped my heart out...
现在我也要以牙还牙
and now I am going to rip out yours.
瞧瞧你 姑娘
Check you out, girl.
十年了你依然美丽如故
Ten years has nothing on you.
看看 一个容光焕发的辣妈啊
Look at you, hot mama. You're all aglow.
我才不是容光焕发 我是汗流浃背
Oh, I am not glowing, I am perspiring.
不 她很紧张 金·皮萨诺在登记
No, she's nervous. Kim Pisano's checking us in.
金·皮萨诺
Kim Pisano.
一日为婊 终生为婊
Once a mean girl, always a mean girl.
老天 你们见到史黛西·迈耶斯了吗
Oh, my God, did you guys see Stacy Meyers?
她看起来超美
She looks fantastic.
找到...
她终于消掉了那玩意儿
She finally got that thing removed.
凯特 你看到...凯特
Cat, did you see... Cat!
抱歉我没听到
What? Oh, sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好吧 你能把这事和其他袭击者联♥系♥上吗
Yeah. Can you connect it to any other assaults?
那就继续尝试
Well, keep trying
做好准备 一拿到独家新闻就马上直播
and just be ready to go to air as soon as I get the exclusive.
你俩别这样了
Both of you, stop.
今晚我们可不仅仅是重温过去
We are not just revisiting the past tonight,
我们现在就在这呢
we are being fully present.
关机了
Radio silence.
-多谢 -你们说了算
- Thank you. - You win.
贝丝
Beth!
我得挂了
I got to go.
-多谢 -现在你满意了把
- Thank you. - Happy?
如果我能喝酒的话会更高兴 不过现在也不错
Yes. Yes. I'd be a lot happier if I could drink, but yes.
让我们去狂欢吧 闺蜜们
Let's party, girls,
就像2003年时
like it's 2003.
金
Hi, Kim.
凯瑟琳·钱德勒
Catherine Chandler.
高一生物课我俩是实验室搭档
We were lab partners in tenth grade bio.
对对
Oh, right.
以前我总抄你的
I used to copy off you.
今晚没带伴儿来啊
Um, no plus-one tonight?
真不敢相信扎克认为我背叛了他
I just... I can't believe that Zach thinks I betrayed him.
老兄 我发誓 你不知道那个女孩和他是一对
Dude, I swear, you had no idea that girl was involved with him.
你怎么知道
How do you know this?
因为你对我和盘托出了 我都记得
Because you told me everything, and I remember.
你们甜蜜了几周
You-you had a little romance for a few weeks,
然后就在阿富汗遇见了扎克
then met up with Zach in Afghanistan.
你没有抢兄弟的女朋友
You did not break the bro code.
很好 但我还是要跟他谈谈
Okay. I mean, good. I-I just... I need to talk to him.
-我得让他明白 -明白什么
- I need to make him understand. - What?
他是野兽 你没法和他讲理的
He's a beast. You can't reason with him.
他和你不一样
He's not like you.
一直独来独往 怒火渐渐堆积
All this time on his own, that-that anger's built up.
在逐步侵蚀他
It's eaten away at him.
所以我才必须试试 好吗
Which is why I got to try. Okay?
我和他并肩战斗过 一起服役过
I fought with this guy. I served with him.
但他现在讨厌你 而且他已经找过一次凯特了
But he hates you now, and he already went after Cat once.
所以我更得让他明白
Which is why I got to make him understand, okay?
以避免这种事再次发生
So it never happens again.
您正在呼叫凯瑟琳·钱德勒
You've reached Catherine Chandler.
-请留言 -可恶
- Leave a message. - Damn.
凯特
Hey, Cat.
是我 艾拉
It's me. Ira.
-我是艾拉·韦伯斯特 -艾拉
- Ira Webster. - Ira!
你穿着吉祥物服装还是很帅气
Hi. I see you're still rocking the mascot costume.
你在舞池里还是神采飞扬
And you're rocking the dance floor.
小动作也还是很可爱
You've still got those sweet moves.
谢谢
Thanks.
狼人们
Hey there, Wolves.
抱歉打断你们
Uh, just pardon the interruption.
我是生活委员
This is your class treasurer,
贝丝·鲍曼
Beth Bowman, here.
我希望大家今晚都能玩得尽兴
I hope we're all having a great night, yeah?
对不对
Right?
那么我就只来一段简短的发言
Okay, so just a small, quick announcement.
我们的新泳池终于破土动工了
We are finally breaking ground on the new swimming pool.
记得有一次我们队的人
Remember the time the team
把我捆起来倒挂在球门柱上吗
tied me up and left me dangling from the goalpost?
记得 那真是太糟了
Uh, yeah, that was... that was terrible.
我手里拿着的是几张认捐卡
I happen to have some pledge cards here in my hand,
同样的东西在屋里各处都能拿到
and they're available throughout the room.
你把我放了下来
You helped me down.
然后训了他们一顿
Yeah, and you told them off.
我当时说要一辈子给你做牛做马
I said I'd be your slave for life.
献出你们的爱心
Search your hearts.
这个承诺依然有效
That offer still stands.
敞开你们的钱袋
Dig deep into your pockets,
要记住
and remember...
这是我们共同的捐赠
this is our legacy!
谢谢
Thank you!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好 我能拿一张卡吗
Hey. Could I grab one of those cards?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
当然很好啦
I-I mean, it'd be great,
但是你的父亲已经慷慨解囊了
but your father's been so generous already.
而且 每个人都知道你从一开始
Plus, everyone knows how much you fought
就为了这个泳池贡献了很多
for the pool in the first place.
等等 我爸爸捐款了吗
Wait, my... my dad donated?
对 而且也用你的名字捐了
Yeah, in your name, too.
我每年八月都能收到他寄来的支票
I get a money order from him like clockwork every August.
今年八月没有吧
But not this past August.
有
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
不会吧 我爸爸七月份就去世了
No, my, uh... my dad died in July.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
你们找到她的袭击者了吗
Uh, did you guys find her assailant?
还没 先借一步说话
Uh, not yet. Please excuse us.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉毁了你的派对
Look, sorry to crash your party,
但是你不接电♥话♥
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表