剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
告诉她我的感受
at her boyfriend's funeral.
他又没真死
He's not really dead.
跟这没关系
Whoa, okay, that's beside the point,
好吗
okay?
这不仅仅是想和她在一起
You know it's not just about wanting her.
还有别的 知道吗
It's... it's more than that, you know?
就算她没和盖比在一起
Even if she wasn't with Gabe,
我依旧要想办法向她证明
I'd still have to find a way to prove to her
我永远不会再选择...
that I would never choose...
做野兽了
beast again.
但你就是个野兽 至少部分是
But you are a beast, at least partly.
这你改变不了
You can't change that.
是的 但我至少可以
No, but I can at least
证明我可以更好地控制
somehow show her that I can control it better.
你打算怎么做
How are you going to do that?
一下子不再变野兽吗
Go beast cold turkey?
这真是个好主意
That's a really good idea.
来了
Coming!
我的葬礼怎么样
So... how was my funeral?
很感人 你会喜欢的
Touching. You would've loved it.
是吗 有很多人吗
Yeah? Lots of people?
这个...我们办得很仓促
You know... we only threw it together pretty last minute,
而且外面很冷 所以...
it was really cold outside, so...
没有很多人
So not a lot of people.
不 有人的
No, there were people.
有人在
There.
多少人
How many?
好吧 盖比 首先
Okay, Gabe, first of all,
你并没有真死
you didn't actually die,
这是其一
so there's that.
第二
And secondly,
我们也不是那么引人注目
we didn't give people much notice,
所以他们...他们送了鲜花
so they just... they sent flowers.
送了很多鲜花
They sent a lot of flowers.
鲜花是我送的
I sent the flowers.
花很漂亮
Well, they were beautiful.
你真不会撒谎
You are a lousy liar.
但谢谢你足够在乎所以努力撒谎
But thanks for caring enough to try.
至少山姆去了吧
Did Sam show up, at least?
是的 而且我觉得他信了
Yes. And I think he bought it, too.
苔丝现在正在跟踪他
Tess is trailing him as we speak.
很好 因为我在这里要疯了
Good. 'Cause I am going stir-crazy in here.
我们越早找到山姆的实质性证据
The sooner we find something concrete to nail Sam with,
我就能越早再次重生
the sooner I can be reborn... again.
找托尼·巴恩斯有进展吗
Any luck finding Tony Barnes?
没有 但是看这个...
No, but get this...
我们对他知道的不多
We don't know much about him,
但他在曼哈顿房♥地♥产♥市场积累了很多财富
except that he amassed a huge fortune in Manhattan real estate.
山姆一消失他就清算了他的房♥产
But he liquidated his estate right after Sam went missing.
所以呢
So?
上世纪美国巨富 因患有精神疾病而隐居
所以他就像是现代的霍华德·休斯
So he's like a modern-day Howard Hughes.
从那以后没有人见过巴恩斯
Nobody's seen Barnes since.
但他还依旧在买♥♥东西 很贵的东西
Yet he's still buying things... expensive things.
苔丝 你在哪儿
Hey, Tess, where are you?
圣本杰明医院
St. Benjamin's Hospital.
山姆在这里探望病人
Sam's visiting a patient here.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
重症监护室的病人 在隔离病房♥
Someone in intensive care, the quarantine ward.
山姆要走了 我得挂了
Sam's leaving. I gotta go.
好的 你跟着他
Okay. You stay with him,
我会查出他探望的是谁以及原因
I'll figure out who he was visiting and why.
隔离病房♥ 这会是什么意思
Quarantine. What could that mean?
我不知道 我要去医院查出来
I don't know, but I'm going to go to the hospital and find out.
你不能一个人去
Well, y-you can't go alone.
为什么 山姆已经走了 他不会看见我的
Why? Sam's already left. He'll never see me.
是的 但你不知道在那里会发现什么人
Yeah, but you don't know who you're gonna find there.
就我们所知 有可能是巴恩斯
For all we know, it could be Barnes.
好吧 但我自己能行
Okay, but I can handle myself.
山姆想把我们都炸死
Sam tried to blow us all up.
他会不择手段地保住性命的
He will do anything to save his ass,
包括杀了你
including killing you.
至少带文森特一起吧
At least take Vincent.
-文森特吗 -对 文森特
- Vincent? - Yes, Vincent.
如果有意外 他会保护你的
He will protect you if anything goes wrong.
再说 他对那间医院了如指掌
Plus, he knows that hospital inside-out.
他不就是在那里实习的吗
Didn't he do his residency there?
他在我们的生活里 不会离开的
Look, he is in our lives, and he is not going anywhere.
所以除非你说我需要担心
So unless you tell me I have something to worry about,
否则我不会的
I won't.
我得承认 你打电♥话♥来让我有些惊讶
I gotta admit, I was a little surprised that you called.
是盖比的主意
It was Gabe's idea.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
他在意的只有将山姆绳之以法
All he cares about is nailing Sam...
这也是我在意的
which is all I care about, too.
明白了
Copy that.
不用去挂号♥处 好吗
Look, don't go through Admitting, okay?
太多程序了
Too much red tape.
只要对急诊室的护士亮下警徽
Just flash your badge at an E.R. nurse,
他们就会让你进去 警♥察♥对他们来说司空见惯
and they'll let you through. They're used to cops.
感觉像是昨♥日♥重♥现♥嘛
Must feel like old times here.
实际上 更像是上辈子重现
Actually, it feels like a whole lifetime ago.
这个患者情况稳定 不过后面还有更多
This one's stable, but we got more inbound.
我们去吧 各位
Hey, guys, let's go.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-怎么了 -难以置信
- What's the matter? - Unbelievable.
小兄弟 你还好吗
Hey, buddy, you okay?
我的胃很疼
My stomach hurts.
-好 告诉我是哪里 -这周围
- Okay, show me where. - Around here.
好的 深吸一口气
Okay, just take a deep breath in.
这里吗
Here?
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你没事的 坚持住 好吗
You're gonna be fine, hang in there, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
情况根本不稳定
Not stable at all.
护工 你过来
Hey, orderly, come here.
马上把这孩子送去手术室
Get this kid to the O.R., stat, okay?
给你
Here.
-多谢 医生 -没事 快去吧
- Thanks, Doc. - Yeah, quickly.
怎么了
What?
又看到原来的你真好
It's nice seeing the old you.
侠胆雄狮 第二季第十四集
那孩子怎么样了
Hey, how's that kid doing?
内出血的那个
The one with the internal bleeding?
想起来了 抱歉
Oh, right, sorry.
是脾脏破裂 手术得很及时
Yeah, he had a burst spleen, caught it just in time.
很英明 医生
Good call, Doc.
坏消息 我进不了隔离室
Bad news, I couldn't get into quarantine.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的啊
Yeah, actually, I am. Uh...
抱歉 你说什么来着
sorry, what were you saying?
我让护士给了我那个病人的名字
Okay, so I got the nurse to give me the patient's name,
雅各布·萨特 但只有这么多
Jacob Sutter, but not much else.
她说疾控中心接手了病人
She said CDC's taking over the case,
他们把他封闭起来了
that they're putting him in lockdown.
疾控中心吗 是什么病
CDC is? Well, what disease?
他们也不知道 化合致幻药吧
They don't know. Designer drug, maybe,
但是所有症状都是前所未见的
but none of the symptoms match anything they've ever seen before.
高烧 记忆丧失 精神愤怒
High fever, memory loss, psychotic rage.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait, slow down.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表